Qubool Hai

AFTER ASAD THEY R RUINING ZOYAS CHARECTER

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
😭AFTER SEEING PRECAP I FELT LYK CRYING MY HEARTOUT MY POOR ZOYA.FELT SORY 4R HER.CV HAVE ALREADY RUINED ASAD CHARECTER PLZ DNT RUINED ZOYA ALSO,CJ I 1LY LOVE BUBLY ZOYA NT THIS ZOYA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How is Zoya ruined? πŸ€”
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How is her character ruined? She is in trauma and depression because she has been separated from the love of her life. Such a cruel thing happened on the day of her wedding. She can't be her bubbly self and recite shayris at this point of time. πŸ€”
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: s120

How is her character ruined? She is in trauma and depression because she has been separated from the love of her life. Such a cruel thing happened on the day of her wedding. She can't be her bubbly self and recite shayris at this point of time. πŸ€”

Its so unrealistic that people expect her to be bubbly and smiling and what not. Like really she cant breakdown too? πŸ˜³
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg y ppl r thinking dis at d first place... zoya always fought every situation but n kept a smiling face, but now her last hope of a happy lyf wid d love of his life is shattered, i think dis is real zoya n dont worry our zoya (bubbly n jolly) will soon be back, just wait n watch...
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Its so unrealistic that people expect her to be bubbly and smiling and what not. Like really she cant breakdown too? πŸ˜³

Exactly! People are like that she should fight back and all. She will eventually but as of now she is just so shattered to think rationally and is just trying to find some inner peace. Nothing wrong in that. 
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think seeing Zoya like this is not that bad as not everyone always stays bubbly and happy after all that has happened with her. Do you expect her to be joking around in this situation? But yeah i do hope later the old Bubbly Zoya does return though.
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: s120

How is her character ruined? She is in trauma and depression because she has been separated from the love of her life. Such a cruel thing happened on the day of her wedding. She can't be her bubbly self and recite shayris at this point of time. πŸ€”

@Bold Exactly! 🀣 imagine that. That would be so hilarious!
priya_din thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont worry bubbly Zoya will be back !
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
its beginning to look like jab we met!