India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

When i met NiShal----Missing part's added

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hello lovely girlies m here to share my experience when i met them...meeting them is dream of every nishalians-virmanians and m one of those lucky person whose dream came true a day before was my 18th birthday hahhahahah and i considered it as gift chalo now i will tell u my beautiful dream which came true yup it was my beautiful dream so all ready... me my friend @spreadingsmile and sneha we all went on ehmmbh set it was raining heavily but still we manage to reach there we all where whole wet and i was like now how will i hug nishalCry as m whole wet after searching her everywhere  missing parts r in purple
Meeting Nia sharma
we met e24 reporter she told us the way towards nia's room and send us with a guy my heart was beating fasterrr than the normal and i was so nervous thn that other guy told to other one take them towards nia's room he took us towards her room and knocked at the door and thn told something and i was like goddd should i run from here! i was so nervous thn he told us too go in and i was sooo dam nervous ufff i was like omg omg omg is it a dream? i was praying plz plz hope it is true and it was true LOL we entered and saw our dollie seating on bed and her first question was ''why u all came in rain and u r so wet'' ''she also asked us u want drier or something'' (isn't our doll great so kind so good so humble that our doll Embarrassed) she asked her to seat she shake hand with us (i was on cloud nine) and asked our name we told we r from t.v.c and n.c both then she touched my friends hand and she was like a mother who was panick since her child is wet and she ordered coffee for us (she is sooo down to earth omg how can someone don't love herEmbarrassed) thn my two friends were talking too much and i was sooo quite as i was very nervous so she asked ''yeh aisi hi hai'' so my friend told nahi she speaks too much t.v.c/n.c/if she is famous so i told actually m nervous thn after chit chat she told me ''u have a cute smile'' (lol i was like huh niaaa sharma told i got cute smile omg omg omg i was dancing from inside just imagine the person u adore the most love most she says u,u got cute smile thn how it feels) i told thanks ''she told r u still nervous'' i told ''yup'' when she got to know m 18 ''she told u r still very young'' i was like omg i m not able to talk so she herself is talking to me she also told i look good coz m healthy LOL(my mum should have listen thisLOL) thn we took pic with her hawww we where so close i asked her about her upcoming projects she told ''she do have meetings but she don't like it now everything will start again she will be back to square one after show ends'' thn i asked she is going to be mother in the show how does it feels (lol i was shivering while talking and mother sounds like murder ROFL) she was like ''murder'' so i told ''mother'' (omg m greatLOL) so she told she is loving it like sometimes i have moodswings ''viraat mujhe yeh chahiye woh chahiye'' (bygod touchwood i swear she was looking so cuteee with those expressions omggg she is totally maanvi she converted herself in her) she asked me what i like i told ''i like u''(and she was like awww she is literally a kidddooo)  thn she asked do i play sports i told ''yup'' she asked really i told yup i do everything she asked do i do cyclllg i told nope basically she was asking me everything lol it was all like a dream Embarrassed thn she was going for shooting so told us to join she asked me again if u want u can stay here coz u r still wet and their will be a.c on set i told its okay (she care about everyone so much my dollieEmbarrassed Heart) then we saw shooting omg nia was sooo superrr se upperrr she was like a kid while shooting to tht e24 reported also told nia is really very good human being Nia is really very gorgeous and not tht thin she is perfect she is looks like a dollEmbarrassedDay Dreaming  an angel from heaven perfect figure she has got good skin ish her skin was shinningDay Dreaming and her eyes aah! she has got really pretty eyesEmbarrassedDay Dreaming and dude she is really very sexy DeadBlushing ahh! u can't resist herDeadEmbarrassed (lol m girl sachi belive meROFL
When nia went to change na we started to read scripts and thn we were discussing about it (kamini chaitu she was talking so slowLOL but still mujhe sunnai deraha thaTongue) bang nia came suddenly and said ''Kitni gossip karte ho tum log'' and we were like Ermm Typical girliesLOL

Metting KUSHAL TANDONEmbarrassed

we saw nia's scene then she asked a guy to take us in Kushal's room (i swear i felt like jumping pinching myself m really going to meet kushal i was nervous  who won't be when u r going to meet hottest person on the earth) we went towards his room we were standing outside while tht guy asked him something eeks tht time i saw kushal's eyes and noses and i was like Silly--exactly like this he was lying half on couch half on chair watching t.v looking sexy as everEmbarrassed we went inside his room and when  saw him i was Dead dead completely deadDead he is sooo dam hot and sexyBlushing billion time more thn wat we saw onscreenEmbarrassed thn shake hand with himDay Dreaming Cool he asked us name lol after tht everything was blank for me Wacko ish how can u expect me to be in my senses when kushal was infront of me we gave him gifts and he said his trade mark dialogue ''gift ke bina nahi aasakte'' typical kushal thn photo section lol ish it was so close Blushing when i was standing next to him i was sliently praying kushal keep hand on my shoulder (ROFL typical me) and guess what he didDead phir mere maan mai kitne ladoo phutte mujhe bhi nahi pata Day Dreaming he thnk me...y idkLOL  phir uska short aagaya and (if chaitu read this and plz don't kill me Embarrassed) when we were coming out of his room i saw chaitu's umbrella i turn around to tell her about her umbrella but issh kushal was looking at meDeadBlushingYing Yang thn  he gave me his deadly smileDay Dreaming and mai chaitu ko uski umbrella ka bolna bhulgayi (i swear sachi aisa hua Embarrassed) thn we were waiting outside his room for umbrella and he came and gave her,her umbrella ishhh tht time also he looked at me dude some one should tell him he can't be so cruel his looks r enough to kill us thn after sometime he came  we took autograph he asked me my name while autograph with million dollar smileDead ish even while giving me my  book back he smiled at me Dead thn we went on set saw shoot after tht scene he came out and he was seating on chair we went towards him phirse photosection nope this time i didn't prayed ROFL but after photo this time i thanked himLOL thn he patted on my shoulder twiceBlushing i was like RIP uzmaaaDeadthn  we daid goodbye...

thn while going we took autograph from nia she hugged and kiss me i was like Deadi died thousand time in one day dude NIA SHARMA hugged u Dancingand she told me don't get wet again warna bimar pardjaoge EmbarrassedHeart i was so touch hawww meri chandi hi chandi in typical mumbaiya bhashaDay Dreaming and she told get over ur nervousnessDay Dreaming

u know wat we asked nia to give message to the fans when she gave first time battery low thn we asked once more she gave without any objection (our doll she should get best human being award) but pagal chaitu ne save nahi kiya second time bhi thn we went to take message again for the 3rd time honestly i was excepting nia to get irritated reason she was looking so tired but still she was running here and there thn shooting reading big big scripts (u know wat she just read once 2 pages script and gave short) (ClapClapClap this shows the class of actor she is and this proves how Much she deserves tht Desh ki dardkan award) and  i was little scared this time but this girl always suprise me u know when sneha asked her for message 3rd time so she told u came back for tht message again she was happy and i was like who vl say she is celeb i mean she didn't even objected again not even once and gave message again 

thn we told love u nia she told love u tooTongueEmbarrassed

thnks to sneha she remind me this partsTongue

25-JUNE-2013 i can't forget tht day bst day of my life

Edited by copypaste - 21 July 2013 at 11:32am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

deepuhoneyachunishalMavi19bloom1ForevermeDOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23sufisulthananianehaAnshiaUdaya2kinzvgaaparulkinusweettasi--Lalz--Tuba_KSGanu1989..BiLlY..-bloom-AashalovevirmanNishal_mOoNHalkatJawaanibhavishiyasush90nahaananyaMeoOowManniaAvika318meghakrystleHuma0301susmita12nrithyaoKiekeboeSuarezSweetAngels96shaimahAisha_kharininaidualicemathlisasandraluv_nishalAyushii_AngelViru_Neutroginaraju_skyshilpa09..BlueBird..-DeeNaa-JESNIAkalu-deviLV88kulsum_virmanxMidnightStarxlittlesmile-SweetGirl-.Yamin.Syed695rida001Ritu-rabzonedge-LumosMaxima-_Maggie_Roses-khushi-bonbon-

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Eeeks uzmaa thanks for the detail update u rrock soo hapoy u meeet nishal n u shared wid me n Titli
every single
detail nia is a gem  .. Btw u rosed my hopes againROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anastasia._Maggie_

JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
YOU ARE SO LUCKY.
CONGRATES  YAAR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anastasia.

preethi18 IF-Rockerz
preethi18
preethi18

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
wow...congrats yar...lucky

.Anastasia.

Suarez Goldie
Suarez
Suarez

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
eeekkkss ... congrats .. so happy you could them !!
Nia is a gem .. she is a sweetheart .. love her loads ..
thank you soo mcuh for sharing this with us !!Big smile
Eeekkks maanvi cravings and mood swings .. totally looking forward to it !! 

.Anastasia.

LV88 IF-Rockerz
LV88
LV88

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
tu bhi milli nishal se
mai kab milugi...
but really happy for u...
nia is soo sweetHeart

.Anastasia.