Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

   
Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

what wrong with cv (Page 2)

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 53955

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rima...


i was ready to bash u after seeing the titleROFL


Why tumne mera naam nhi dekha   
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

Roses_ZaYa Senior Member
Roses_ZaYa
Roses_ZaYa

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 495

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Completely and utterly loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Royal--

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 39966

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by ifians

agar aise episodes roj mile to cvs ...don't need to worry about us...aise ep dete raho roj...Wink


Mere to full family aa gyi thi show dekhne
LOL ...daily kon dekheyga unko show Wink
everyone got into rantara majic automatically...no need of extra provission..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Royal--

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Joined: 23 March 2012
Posts: 10591

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by tintin0602

i entered the post in anger forget that we are friends...lol
but i agree, aise scene dikhane se pahle hume warn to kiya hota! meri to heart beats raise ho gayi thhi...lol

U r forget we r frends Angry i kill u... LOL ...fear dont forget we r rantara fans.. Wink

i dont forget that we r friends but i was angry after reading the post that i forget the same... ok...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Royal--

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 53955

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by tintin0602

i entered the post in anger forget that we are friends...lol
but i agree, aise scene dikhane se pahle hume warn to kiya hota! meri to heart beats raise ho gayi thhi...lol

U r forget we r frends Angry i kill u... LOL ...fear dont forget we r rantara fans.. Wink


i dont forget that we r friends but i was angry after reading the post that i forget the same... ok...lol


Ok Big smile
--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 53955

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by ifians

agar aise episodes roj mile to cvs ...don't need to worry about us...aise ep dete raho roj...Wink


Mere to full family aa gyi thi show dekhne
LOL ...daily kon dekheyga unko show Wink
everyone got into rantara majic automatically...no need of extra provission..ROFL


Right ...but abhi to yeh sirf starting...rantara k magic m sab kho jayge... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyHimavari

-Ronnie- IF-Rockerz
-Ronnie-
-Ronnie-

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 7066

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rima...


i was ready to bash u after seeing the titleROFL


we share the same thoughts!! ROFL
i was all ready to agrue! hehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema---Royal--

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 39966

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by ifians

agar aise episodes roj mile to cvs ...don't need to worry about us...aise ep dete raho roj...Wink


Mere to full family aa gyi thi show dekhne
LOL ...daily kon dekheyga unko show Wink
everyone got into rantara majic automatically...no need of extra provission..ROFL


Right ...but abhi to yeh sirf starting...rantara k magic m sab kho jayge... Wink
hum to all ready kho gaye hain rantara ke dream mein...Day Dreaming..pata nahin aab ghar wapas kaise jaon??ShockedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Royal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index