Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

IP to become Prithvi but get caught by Meera?

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Seems like IP will get to impersonate Prithvi before Meera and will get caught - this seems to be where the track is going!!!

Prithvi ka junoon for Meera he let IP live!!!

Meera ka junoon for Prithvi - no impersonator can pull a fast one by impersonating her love!!!

Now I dont knw whether I shd laugh or cry!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightcooldreamsJunoonianprem_diwaniOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Seems like IP will get to impersonate Prithvi before Meera and will get caught - this seems to be where the track is going!!!

Meera ka junoon for Prithvi - no impersonator can pull a fast one by impersonating her love!!!

Have they shown Meera at all, atleast in a precap??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Have they shown Meera at all, atleast in a precap??

No they havent but this seems where the story is going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Laugh and the world laughs with you - so we can all laugh together :)
I saw first half - will catch the rest later.
in the first half IP says something to Prithvi who is lying unconscious that you are a fool. Got to say that I agree 100% with IP.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniadiana12OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

in the first half IP says something to Prithvi who is lying unconscious that you are a fool. Got to say that I agree 100% with IP.

Have you read 'The Warrior of Light' by Paulo Coelho? It talks of who a true Warrior of light is. 

Prithvi is not a fool. He just plays the game straight. 

And Cvs seem to want to show his straightforwardness as stupidity. That is the problem. Becoz these CVs dont have a clue about how to present a true Warrior of Light.

And it was this aspect of Prithvi that had me watching the show and still has me watching hoping things will turn.

JunoonianTehsinaJFJprem_diwaniOyeNautankiawida

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Adiana can you pleej give me a brief WU? Hadn't Arjun managed to get away from that useless chair after doing so much mehnat yesterday? Why is he unconscious today & why is he touching that pukey DB? Angry Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniawida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Adiana can you pleej give me a brief WU? Hadn't Arjun managed to get away from that useless chair after doing so much mehnat yesterday? Why is he unconscious today & why is he touching that pukey DB? Angry Confused

Prithvi did get out of the bonds but is still trapped in the room. He took the pic of Meera away frm IP but did not kill IP when he could have and IP called him a fool for that and hit him on the head. So Prithvi fell unconscious and is still trapped in that room trying to find a way out. And the one with DB was IP.

IP comes to the neta to tell him not to help DB where RK was also present. RK mistakes IP for Prithvi and runs after him and IP only reacts when RK takes Meera's name saying Meera is killing herself waiting for his return - This is what makes me think that IP will try his impersonation trick with Meera but will get caught.

Precap had IP threatening DB for the diamond. 

Hudda may also play a game with IP - thus we get Prithvi whose identity is only supported by Meera and with Hudda knwing who the real IP and Prithvi are but playing a game to either catch or eliminate IP. DB and Mishra's will be the other pieces of this game of chess!!! And be ready to have your brains totally fried up with this track now!!!

Edited by adianasr - 26 June 2013 at 11:44am

JunoonianTehsinaJFJprem_diwaniOyeNautankiawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junoonian

Have you read 'The Warrior of Light' by Paulo Coelho? It talks of who a true Warrior of light is. 

Prithvi is not a fool. He just plays the game straight. 

And Cvs seem to want to show his straightforwardness as stupidity. That is the problem. Becoz these CVs dont have a clue about how to present a true Warrior of Light.

And it was this aspect of Prithvi that had me watching the show and still has me watching hoping things will turn.

Well said Adiana. I think Prithvi could have been compared to a warrior of light when he was dealing with the likes of Lakhan. He played straight. Now he is not playing at all! He is just floundering. Everybody, even the fiercest of warriors flounder, but Prithvi has been shown to be floundering (I like this word Tongue) for far too long! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

Go to top