Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

   
Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

WU:26/06 Rooti hui Biwi aur Manane aya miyaji! (Page 2)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 7035

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by _mehak_

thxxx Sree Smile
 
i thought u won't be able to do today, that's y i was trying to pm youEmbarrassed and told Sara to give today's highlights but no worries...i guess we will enjoy 2 updates todayBig smile
 
 
haa yaar we get the bliss of njoying two updates today...lolol


glad to help u guys...dunno though if 3rd wu is on the way or not...Wink ahem ahem!!!


tu cheez bari hain mast MAST @Sree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 3063

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by _mehak_

thxxx Sree Smile
 
i thought u won't be able to do today, that's y i was trying to pm youEmbarrassed and told Sara to give today's highlights but no worries...i guess we will enjoy 2 updates todayBig smile
 
 
haa yaar we get the bliss of njoying two updates today...lolol


glad to help u guys...dunno though if 3rd wu is on the way or not...Wink ahem ahem!!!


tu cheez bari hain mast MAST @Sree
 
 
haye rabba mein kya karu bhagwaan ne mujhe mast bana diya ...ROFL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 22614

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

thank god it is cleared now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 3063

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

thanks for the update...

thank god it is cleared now
 
kya khaak clear hua ...clearance viewrs ko mila ... ammu ko nahi na...abhi picture baaki hai mere dost...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishistephhh

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 4188

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hey Sree loved your update dearie!! Ekdum dazzling wala rabchik update tha!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 7035

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Dear Sree plzzz add these lines to ur rabchik WU...we need to bring AKA n chandnish's rating higher nxt week

Also HIT on the chaska meter, post comments in chandni nishad's profiles and TB articles
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11187/chandni-bhagwanani/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11238/nishad-vaidya/
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15510-after-consumation-its-sepration-time-for-amita-and-amit.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 3063

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Hey Sree loved your update dearie!! Ekdum dazzling wala rabchik update tha!!Smile
 
 
heheh thanks dearie ... episode serious ho ya emotional... apun ki update humesha rabchik... loolol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 3063

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Dear Sree plzzz add these lines to ur rabchik WU...we need to bring AKA n chandnish's rating higher nxt week

Also HIT on the chaska meter, post comments in chandni nishad's profiles and TB articles
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11187/chandni-bhagwanani/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11238/nishad-vaidya/
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15510-after-consumation-its-sepration-time-for-amita-and-amit.htm
 
 
sure will add it in my update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index