Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

WU:26/06 Rooti hui Biwi aur Manane aya miyaji!

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

HOlllaaa  so many articles consummation news separation shocks ahem ahem... I know we r thinking too much kya kare yaar eh dono miya biwi bohot tang kar rahe hai hum logon ko... khair ...elo ji aaj ki tazaaa khabar...

Episode starts with Ammu getting up and Amit babua instructing some one over the phone  that biwi is unwell, so miya wants to take care ...and asks him not to disturb him ...cuts the call

Biwi i.e., ammu gets up and is trying to take water glasss worried amit goes to her saying amita amita don't worry why fear biwi ji when he is there with her and he offers her help. As ammu is on a spree  of MU amit babua, she gives him selective answers.

He asks her how is she feeling : SHe answers she is not fine as she is the best judge of her self.
He says doc said that she is fine and its just fever- ammu says she knows whats her haalat is and she needs to moina her problem and treat herself for coming out of her issue.

mausam ke khaamooshi ko barbaad karne keliye aagayi antarnaama khatra wali express ki call...amit babua looks at phone n his smiling face turns tensed gol gol eyes and says imp call and runs into bathroom  

ACP Pradhyman ki student Ammu The lady ACP runs behind amit and overhears his convo with antarnama and for ammus shaqqifying dard and we the viewers unfortunate fate,... amit says something about divorce papers got into his hands ...

Thud Thud Tain tain tain tain tain...

Ajeeb daastan hai eh...wala ronaaa from ammu ki ankhe ... tadapti hui dil ... door jaane wala ammu ka ashiq... inshallah ... a thunder in ammus heart...storms ...ands he immediately comes to bed and sits there like a shock freezed rock...

Amit The introvert yet passionate wala hubby turned lover comes out of his sophisticated confidential conference room and tells amita that its call from daftar I mean oppiche...

Ammu throws a dragger look at amit ( that look was like abbe gadheda kitna joot bolega re... ganda thegaye cho..)

He takes Breakfast to her and with a joyous mood he offers to feed her poha but she looks away and says she can eat with her own hands and also asks him to leave for office as she can take care of herself.

Shocked amit with her behavior says that he took an off for her so he wants to be with her ...

AMmu curtly raises her voice and asks  why the hell on earth is he doing al lthis for her ...

bd goes to his lappy desk and he keeps searching for his phone while ammu is noting down antarnaaamas number.  

Amit says is everything fine with her coz since yesterday she is blabbering ajeebo gareeb ishtyle talkings ...

Ammu answers that its just matter of few more days post that he will be free from this ajeebo gareeb statements amit who is taken aback with her statements with pain clearly visible in his eyes leaves asking her to take care ...

amit leaves ammu cries

amit once out of room he feels whats wrong with ammu daal mein kuch tho kaala hai...

finally now ammu in her room thinking looking at antarmukhis number

ammu becomes chandramukhi looking at antarmukhis number and calls and its shown that ammu becomes jwalamukhi on hearing antarmukhis voice and gives her left right center that who the hell is she what is she thinking of herselves blasting her like u bloody sack of potato bunch of tomato amit is my hubby u shut up I shout leave amit

and finally it turns out to be her dream sequence as usual...

ammu on hearing to antarmukhis voice comes in tact with reality and fumbles saying ithat antarmukhi won a gift 2nights 3 days package and asks about family

antarmukhi adds ghee to jwalamukhis rage saying that her family is in US and she alone visited India very recently and asks that if not hubby can she njoy the package with he rfriend...

jhawalamukhi bursts in herself and cuts the call..on hearing to amits voice who knocked the door of antarmukhis flat...

cuts the call starts weeping

there amit enters antras flat smiling smiling saying that hurray finally divorce papers have come and asks her to sign it as its gangshang time I mean party time... finally

a voice ahem ahem comes from side and its our one and only sanjuuu baba... I mean sanjay priti ka saajan

So friends its antarmukhi and sanjus shaadi which is jalaofied in divorce ...so they both happiy happily sign the divorce ... and thanks amit for helping them without revealing the truth to amita

Antra says that amit had to lie amita for her sake and he missed surprise party of ammu on his birthday for her sake as she was unwell...

amit manages saying that ammu darling is bohot samajhdaar and matured ...so she will understand

( bechara amit ... oye amit ji kya khaak samajh rahi hai aapki biwi... aap to gaye kaame se ... aapke atrangi dost aur uske pagal antarmukhi ki wajah se aapke suryamukhi phool jaise biwi bangayi chandramukhi aur jwalamukhi...sambhal liyooo... )

sanjay throwing deep dive look into amits eyes

here ammu is fultooo chakkas on with the taps of her eyes on ...ganga jamuna saraswathi flowing ... and its servant knocks the door, steps in saying amit bhayyas post...n ammu takes it ... Its from some blue bird

aur chandramukhi ne bani jwalamukhi looking at Amits credit card statement of 2,2283 and is shocked with background phat phat ...

he is shelling out his money on that antarmukhi and am sitting like a bewakoof ...

on the other hand antra ji clarifying the doubt for all of us saying to amit that she will transfer all the money that he spent on her all the while and he says that he will give her his statement so she can tr funds...

finally after gulping coke hurriedly amit leaves to take care of amita ...and he enters the shah durbaar ladies nanny daddi and mummyji in hall asking where is amit gone ... they were searching for him

he worriedly asks where is amita and where did she go

mummyji says that where will she go... he is running to ammuin hurry hits the wall there and they ask whther he is fine ...

he says nothing to worry he is fine

opens his rooms door to find ammu with her luggage packed and the trolley handle in her hnad...

looks shocked ...with gol gol eyes in blue shirt mashaaalaaah maar dala ...he was looking damn hottt in blue ...

screen freezed ...ghatiya log didn't give any precap ...

so this is the tazza akbaari khabar of Amita Ka Amit with entry of antarmukhi

Hope u all enjoyed the update...if so pls hitto like button and don't forget to share ur views comments ... also

he mere priya reader jaanus pls wait

we need to comment on articles profiles n conder chaska meter wala maska baba tooo

so pls

go to these links and comment ...

good night to desi jaaanus and good day for pardesi jaanus...

Edited by Sreearabhi - 26 June 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapfireworksgujaratigirlBsanksilksmitaavanibhaveshSM1234fairytale22Jasbirdara6luckyazkiipgshahgonditaskeen_9monavarsaniNehavihardeep27Remya77srinivasrishipankhi07aphrodite143sushavviaditeeashFAMSRaleighbcatKaya13_mehak_rnvdbhavaniragayasnehasudhirshivenibabu2008Gauri22ind4unancy1996lily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhhdare.devilnithya..adithyanAnjanaYYZ

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thxxx Sree Smile

i thought u won't be able to do today, that's y i was trying to pm youEmbarrassed and told Sara to give today's highlights but no worries...i guess we will enjoy 2 updates todayBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloverlily.lotus.rosydare.devilstephhh

ragaya Goldie
ragaya
ragaya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
serious episode ka hilarious update banaa diya :))
thanks so much, sreearabhi for the prompt and thoroughly entertaining written update :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatMusiquelovergrintsonstephhh

srinivasrishi Senior Member
srinivasrishi
srinivasrishi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Title ek dum mast tha...Iam tempted to open it once i read the title.

Thanks  a lot for ur mast update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovergrintsonstephhh

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mehak_

thxxx Sree Smile

i thought u won't be able to do today, that's y i was trying to pm youEmbarrassed and told Sara to give today's highlights but no worries...i guess we will enjoy 2 updates todayBig smile

haa yaar we get the bliss of njoying two updates today...lolol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragaya

serious episode ka hilarious update banaa diya :))
thanks so much, sreearabhi for the prompt and thoroughly entertaining written update :)

bwhahaha yaar waise bhi antarmukhi ka khel kuch azeeb tareeke se khatm kiya inlogone ...so thought lets make it entertaining ...

glad that u njoyed my masaledaar wala update yaar...

lily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srinivasrishi

Title ek dum mast tha...Iam tempted to open it once i read the title.

Thanks  a lot for ur mast update

promo dek ke episode keliye tapte haina hum sab teek usi tereah title mein jaan honi chahiye meri jaan... loololol

am glad that uliked my WU dear ...

srinivasrishilily.lotus.rosystephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
wow lovely and as like alwys spicy WU...thanks Sree dear...alwys love to read ur updates...superb

srinivasrishilily.lotus.rosyMusiquelover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index