India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||Today's epi-Par excellence||

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Phew..thought today's was gonna drag like the past two episodes...but today's episode made up for the last 2! I swear KSG is an actor par excellence Clap Clap What a heart wrenching scene that was with the IPad! Ufff I still have the chills. This was the reason why I fell in love with this guy during the KaSu days in DMG! His ability to emote his emotions is so phenomenal..when he cries especially..you feel what he's feeling and to have that ability I think defines you as an actor. Legit! Claps to you KSG for playing Asad man! Clap Clap and and can't forget the AsYa hug man! Ufff just so freakin amazing! His bone crushing hug he cave to Zoya was out of the world! You can just read his eyes man..the sorrow, the guilt, the pain of losing her was just shown thru his eyes and his dialogues. Again KSG you are just amazing! Can't put it in any other words!

And now the episode was AMAZING! I'm so happy with today's episode. Seriously made up for the last 2. Aayan/Asad confrontation was just too good! Now we can say that it's only and only AsYa! Happy that now hopefully Aayan will start to like Humeira and get out of the way of AsYa since we always have this fear of Ayaan and Zoya lol aAnd hopefully Aayan has understood that Asad loves Zoya! And I honestly skip the Siddique house..hardly watch there scenes so have no clue wth is going on with them lol but today's episode was amazing! Loved it!

Edited by _shizzzyy_ - 26 June 2013 at 11:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anupam47mahalaxmikStonerGirLpoorvabziya117akaswansumaiya14

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top