The Name is Grover-KARAN SINGH GROVER - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
you are sooo true.. he is a superb actor..
Ridzy...this is my first KSG show...I don't know much about him but yes he acted well...but unfortunately apart from the rape I absolutely feel nothing for Asad...Zoya has suffered way too much...every insult in the book ...slap...not to mention his defending Billo in front of Zoya...maybe be I will feel different if he throws out Billo from his life for good...
Originally posted by kaussar

Lovely post Dear..
those two scenes were indeed heart wrenching and KSG was superb.
The precap was a nice surprise and im glad they are not jumping straight to Ajmer track and extending this separation a little more.. waiting to see heartbroken Zo trying to get a grip on herself to morrow.. i wonder if she would meet Humaira somehow? 😊

yes kaussar me waiting eagerly for ajmer track.. even i somehow felt humzie and zoya should meet and share their feelings with each other and a lovely behena scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
Karan was brilliant today. So convincing with the emotions!!! 
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Truly said Ridz.. He is a fantabulous actor ... His acting is so natural that you will feel the pain... Stupendous acting πŸ‘...

his acting seems so real... as if it his own emotions πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
was happy beyond limits
saw asad in limelight after a long time and man ksg nailed it...
now i feel nice for sticking up with the show
asad-najma scene❀️
hope gul realises what a diamond she has😳
KSG- take a bow...u rockeddd it

nice post ridziπŸ˜›
wah kia title hai
thu thu thu
Originally posted by niksidfan

amazing poist ridz...⭐️
i dnt knw if it was a filler epi as some people said but i loved the epi totally...may be because of KSG...he was just brilliant with his scenes... damn how can he act so well...this man has sheer talentπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
it was all ksg today which made the epi just gr8..this is called acting...

it was KSGlicious epi di... i am a proud KSGian... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and its not at all a filler epi πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
KSG really is one of the most amazing actors ive seen !!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

it was a KSG fest all out...i do not even care if usko koi award de yaa na de..is bande ka talent kisi bhi award ka mohtaaj nahi hai...he is superlative...absolutely..

P.S. the precap does look inspired from jab we met...but showing her back in the orphanage was kind of poetic...without Asad..her life is back to square one...she has come where she started from...😭

yes ... it was like vicky said life has drained out from her soul... i just cant see these two cry like this.. end this torture Gul