India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Name is Grover-KARAN SINGH GROVER

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMG.. Finally the man is in the limelight... finally its pure KSG wali acting... finally...the man showed what he can do to an episode...Embarrassed ... 

He took the whole episode on his strong shoulders ... ClapClap now this is called KSG magic... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Ok i am not coming out of my fangirling mode today...sorry LOLLOLLOL Blushing  

I dont want to even talk about RazVeer... AngryAngry they can both go to hell 

the first scene... Asad-Najma.. aweee.. arent they the cutest brother-sister pair... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Najma somewhere deep down knows the person whom she has always looked upto cant do such a thing...the i-pad password told us Zoya's whole world revolves round her Mr.Khan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed awee... and the way Asad was trying all different nick names given by Zoya... CryCry he actually remembers all the names... how sweet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the moment the i-pad opened and their photo shoot pic was displayed...  awee...He was so broken...he realised he betrayed ( not really) the girl whose world started and stopped at just one name.. her Mr.Khan..OuchOuchOuch ... what a beautiful scene... Clap ...KSG rocked it... Neha was cutie Embarrassed 

The hug scene.. it was beautiful again... the way asad came and said those lines.. the blood shot eyes... his eyes expressing his worry, his pain.. his fear.. his guilt... " khuda ke liye aap mujhe chhod ke mat jana " ... that was so intense... so emotional... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed CryCryCry and then the hug...

it was so from the heart... dil se...Heart i always observe KSG hugs in a different way which actually looks like he is not acting at all... i dont know how many of u have noticed whenever he hugs he always lowers his head on the shoulder of the person he is hugging... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed that itself gives such a pure feeling... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Blushing 

the last scene was again brilliantly acted by KSG... this man gives so natural expression... every tear of his seems so real... the fear of losing Zoya then ... one part of his heart was telling his Zoya cannot die but the other part was saying God might have punished him for whatever he did...  CryCryCry 

and the moment he realised it was not Zoya.. the sigh of relief SmileSmile ...  ufff... perfect...

Ayaan-asad scene was good too ... Big smileBig smile

one thing for sure AsYa and AyRa are meant to be... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

PRECAP : who thought that scene precap scene was directly taken from Jab we met Kareena scene where Kareena was shown teaching in a school after her Boy friend ditched her Big smileBig smile  Ermm

btw Zoya was looking pretty... Surbhi looks so good with minimal make up... Embarrassed 

i am too excited to write symbolism...LOLLOL coz i am busy fangirling...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

P.S. KSG is the best... thu thu thu thu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he was superlative throughout the epi ClapClap

P.P.S. Surbhi looks so pure and serene in white...  thu thu thu thu  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Edited by RiDz_rox - 26 June 2013 at 11:18am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

jenkarReyaPMUniqueUjjainiDeWaNi4HaRsHaD1lily88cuteManishiAM_MAlifeantfairamberyallswethaksgdeedeezfabbz18sherien81raishiMayaB5paining2000Sana16Gkdloverarmaanridhimma4kamuralirecoupbsk1T4YY4B4divra4TAMANNA233serialfan40day_lily-IshqKaRang-ninaraj1hatelove2012Arshiforever8Linnetangelgirl_aSb111MysteryLovefee-feeOlivera70SizzleDazzleSana70tashug9asyakiideewanidivyabelleHamariAduriKahnAsya_MaaneetTVD-IANcrazytharaniikandygrover..PlayfulKiss..mini_ksg_ARxxDaydreameRxxniks23Niyati_21AsadkiDeewaniNims-jacinta_91quboolhai_1fankaussarRadhika_ksgianprinceegoyalx.Maaneet4eva.xfriendsallpoorvabheera1702-iLoveKaran-RupunzalezoharocksMadame_NoddyVruShan_MaNansgksg3sophie420..Enigma..Npdeepa-LazyLamhe-nits_viratholiccool_srigieebraich_galIlhamez-khaleesi-Missadorablerisingsea101LoveAsYa222Closed.........Gurmeet4Drashti-Shormi-Sayali_KSGfamzii05awesomeKambakthIshqrendezvousvinKaranShilpa:)niksidfan.SoHu.annanyaksgianmetoyouSerendipity..exquisite.zara-KSG-malikGroverAddictzan101youth_showsfan-ElmoFuj--.serendipity.-Nkapoor3...vibha...Mystic_nights_NazarLaayeNaaswapnoGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anuviya.mallik4evacountingstarzNithiya95sumaiya14-MitwaIshqPe-raneebMuneebaSheikhar-n-only-arshanakyasharan

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nazar na lage kabhi ko!!

If not for kabhi wud anybody still watch dis show wid d superb logics d cvs show??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Nazar na lage kabhi ko!!

If not for kabhi wud anybody still watch dis show wid d superb logics d cvs show??

i will toh quit the moment they quit... but nazar na lage KaBhi ko.. thu thu thu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
sgksg3 IF-Dazzler
sgksg3
sgksg3

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hayyeee nazar na lage mere karan ko !! Thu thu thu thu ... And KSG's mere presence can make a crappy episode worth watching!!ksg rocksss ... He is the only actor in whole Bollywood and TELLYWOOD who can make me cry without dialogues and just by a single drop of tear .. Actually I just love his eyes so all the expression of his eyes reaches straight to my heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloveriluvarmaanmalikIlhamez_Ridz_

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Lovely post Dear..
those two scenes were indeed heart wrenching and KSG was superb.
The precap was a nice surprise and im glad they are not jumping straight to Ajmer track and extending this separation a little more.. waiting to see heartbroken Zo trying to get a grip on herself to morrow.. i wonder if she would meet Humaira somehow? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_Mystic_nights_

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Truly said Ridz.. He is a fantabulous actor ... His acting is so natural that you will feel the pain... Stupendous acting Clap...

_Ridz_

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgksg3

Hayyeee nazar na lage mere karan ko !! Thu thu thu thu ... And KSG's mere presence can make a crappy episode worth watching!!ksg rocksss ... He is the only actor in whole Bollywood and TELLYWOOD who can make me cry without dialogues and just by a single drop of tear .. Actually I just love his eyes so all the expression of his eyes reaches straight to my heart

well said KD... he is the best.. an actor par excellence ClapClap

sgksg3

-Anitha- IF-Stunnerz
-Anitha-
-Anitha-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Ksg always perfect... And zoya lookind pretty... Nice episode.. While asad crying it make me cry.. Sad.. Bt tfs

_Ridz_

Go to top