Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa:This is how life drains out of you... (Page 7)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Brilliantly written post Victoria... 

Thank you.Smile

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Maam your words made me way too emotional than the scene actually..The episode was so beautiful that I am at a loss for words!! I had always wanted to see Najma and Asad bonding on screen..But then Ayan-Asad is always highlighted..I dont know why but I feel so bad for najma..Cause she is such a sweetheart..Hope we get to see more of Asad-najma scene cause they were just ADORABLE today!! 
I loved the way Najma hugged Asad..It was soo touching!!
The I-pad password scene in one word--MINDBLOWINGClap
KSG was just fantastic!!!Clap
I really dont know what to say about him..Superb acting!! The dream hug was magical..Loved it to the core..Embarrassed
Indeed AsYa are inseparable..indeed they are soulmates..they are JUST meant to beHug

Awesome post maamBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I mean not so much as a leap but i think considering they've stretched this 10 days for like a month or more they could cut off a few days, make Asad suffer more and all LOL 

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Noddy

i loved today's episode. and i felt exactly the same way you did, that Asad and Zoe have been drained of life without each other. asad has become zombie like and zoya has lost her spark. they are both lost without each other. i really loved the asad-najma scene today, it was really refreshing and when asad saw the wallpaper his reaction was just...Cry and i do hope ayaan realizes he loves humeira too. fast.
beautiful episode and another beautiful post by you!!!

Thank you.Smile... The idea is to show how lost Asad and Zoe are when they are not AsYa.LOL... Najma is a rooter of true love and for her AsYa are the ideal kind of love , that is why she sides with Asad and feels the pain of Asad having lost Zoe.

Ayaan and Humzie will take time, it seems. 
-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
loved the post mallika...awesome...and yes precap isnt a leap for sure warna tommy ka ab tak baby aa jataROFL...am sure its forwarded track of few days

MoronsKiMallika

farha15 Senior Member
farha15
farha15

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Asad and Zoya are shown as lifeless souls and the test of love will make both of them torn apart.and viewers are going for a emotional ride.cvs AngryAngry we wanted Asad to value Zoya's love but not like this like a mongrel dog crying for Zoya.i want old Asad to be back and come out of his bechare look and to do some thing that will make him come out of this hell,and blame.guilt will make you die every second.logically do some thing Asad after all you are the one whom you can help your self . i am a bit disappointed by the way cvs are not showing anything for Asad to come out of this hell.Vicky you are a fabulous writer.Ksg acting was superb in the emotional scenes.

Edited by farha15 - 26 June 2013 at 12:00pm
-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
and about ayaan humeira...am sure if razia hadnt played her evil cards ayaan would have somehow fallen for humeira someway or other..and all these saazishein may never make him love humeira but i think one day ayaan would realise her innocence and will definitely fall for her despite all evils...

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Vicky, nice post..

I know we should take things slowly as after the earthquake things are not normal soon, but its sad to see Asad's and everyones( but TanveersAngry) inablity to act and is literally killing me. Its difficult to watch QH, with utter nonsense track of Zoya and Humaira's body could be at same station at same time.

Tanveer roaming freely at Khans, no one can throw her and on the top she is helping Razia. Devil's rules in QH with their brainless tricks over smart ones..

Thats how pathetic QH has become, sorry but even with great acting and all, the story with Tanveer COMPLETELY unaffected by anyone and anything, is a torture watch..

Thank you, Vineeta, Yaar, you are too sensible for Indian soaps.LOL... Villains, vamps and drama are stretched for ratings. People like Razia and love to hate Tanveer and that is how TRPs come in. People wait for AsYa to unite and makers keep people waiting. Its always the problems and build-ups that get the ratings. Aur kya boloon?Ouch

Go to top