Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa:This is how life drains out of you... (Page 6)

Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i loved today's episode. and i felt exactly the same way you did, that Asad and Zoe have been drained of life without each other. asad has become zombie like and zoya has lost her spark. they are both lost without each other. i really loved the asad-najma scene today, it was really refreshing and when asad saw the wallpaper his reaction was just...Cry and i do hope ayaan realizes he loves humeira too. fast.
beautiful episode and another beautiful post by you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Great post as always...today QH made me cry..all these days since the last friday i was just too shocked to react the way things went downhill for Asad and Zoya in the blink of an eyelid...but today watching Asad breakdown in that IPad scene and then the morgue...i cried...Cry...Zoya has been left without a family...yet again abandoned..and she goes back to the place she came from...the orphanage...life has come full circle...and after all the hardwork she put into her being...supressing the sorrows in her smiles...not wanting to think she was abandoned...everything undone in a single moment...she is back to the starting line...Cry

Thank you. I think the following poem will explain you why AsYa are in their current state.Remember , the test of love for them?

The Night Has A Thousand Eyes

The night has a thousand eyes,
And the day but one; 
Yet the light of the bright world dies 
With the dying sun. 

The mind has a thousand eyes, 
And the heart but one: 
Yet the light of a whole life dies 
When love is done. 

Francis William Bourdillon

this poem made me cry even more...Cry...but its perfect...i just wish they find each other soon...but by the pace right now..the torture looks far from over

MoronsKiMallika

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hi Vicky, nice post..

I know we should take things slowly as after the earthquake things are not normal soon, but its sad to see Asad's and everyones( but TanveersAngry) inablity to act and is literally killing me. Its difficult to watch QH, with utter nonsense track of Zoya and Humaira's body could be at same station at same time.

Tanveer roaming freely at Khans, no one can throw her and on the top she is helping Razia. Devil's rules in QH with their brainless tricks over smart ones..

Thats how pathetic QH has become, sorry but even with great acting and all, the story with Tanveer COMPLETELY unaffected by anyone and anything, is a torture watch..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 26 June 2013 at 11:44am

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_sri

VERY NICE POST..Thumbs Up

Thank you.Big smile
neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Vicky your post is as emotional as the epi... loved the way u described Asad and Zoya...
it was a beautiful epi...the ipad scene was a tear jerker...
and the pre cap...omg
 in the mortuary scene  I myself was holding my heart though I know thats not Zoya...

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Lovely post...and rightly said asad and zoya didn't just lose each other but lost themselves...Cry

Thank you.Big smile...AsYa are typical soulmates, All banjar hai without each-other.LOL
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I get that Zoya is madly in love with Asad, but my question is what about her Appi and Jeeju...don't they count anymore now that Zoya is in love with Asad ???
I mean they have been the ones who gave her a new life, they have always been there for her and especially her jeeju he supported Zoya always so many times going against Zeenat...doesn't she bother to at least give them one phone call ???? Don't they at least deserve that much ????
This is something which has always bothered me about Zoya...she made Asad the centre of her universe no matter how he treated her, but she totally forgot abt the people who always stood there for her and no girl does that...not even soulmates
Seeing Zoya's condition just broke my heart Cry

Ok coming to Asad...well although I know whatever happened is not his fault, but somewhere down the line I still feel he could have prevented it IF only he was willing to give Zoya the benefit of the doubt and paid heed to her words instead of trusting Tanveer blindly and still doing so
So I feel ( maybe I am the only one ) this is the price he's paying for that...and this was much needed. At least now he will realize Zoya's importance in his life and get his priorities straight and hopefully he will learn to give that respect to Zoya which she always deserved. And I hope this will make his love for her stronger than it ever was...

Razia...Angry Angry, I really don't know what to say abt this woman except for that she and Tanveer are one of a kind...a curse to womanhood and motherhood, who can go to any extent to get what they want, even if that means killing someone too
Both use the same cheap and dirty tricks...Dead

And Ayaan...maybe being separated from Humzie will make him respect her a little more. Having her in the same house, he has always taken her for granted just like Asad did with Zoya and maybe now he might realize what he wants...
I just hope that Humzie dumps him, coz Ayaan also needs to learn a hard lesson just like his Asad bhaijaan that you should not take the woman who loves you for granted...NEVER !!!!
Cause everything has a limit and when that limit is crossed it becomes difficult to win her back, sometimes you do, sometimes you don't !!!!
And maybe this is also the learning path for Ayaan...infact the learning path for both brothers.
Let's see how they accomplish this tough task

One ( Asad ) is the victim of foul game and his own stupidity to think further and connect the dots and one ( Ayaan ) is just plain stupid

Edited by eshasrk - 26 June 2013 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklingciderMystic_nights_MoronsKiMallika

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by EternalFrission

awesome post vicky
loved todays episode...ksg rocked...
cant wait for ajmer Day Dreaming

Thank you. Everything is going to be melodramatic to show the intensity of AsYa's agony. LOL

I cant wait for those intense scenes

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top