Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa:This is how life drains out of you... (Page 4)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
unresed page 1

Thanks to S for being my silent Stalker 

special credit to the precap : Marvelous. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18Livingfree

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Beautiful write up Vicky! It is painful to watch this phase of separation.Ouch 

And I loved the password scene, it was so beautiful and touching. Asad and Zoe just can't live without each other. 

Thank you.Smile... separation brings out the angst and the hunger of love. Often it makes people realize that the one they love is their missing half. 

The password scene was there to show the helplessness and intensity of Asad and Zoe's love. To the extent that it made even Tamaatar cry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18Livingfree

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Loving this separation bit. I maybe sadistic but always wanted Asya to be separated so that they an understand each others value in their life Confused specially Asad Ouch

And now that it is being shown I am really liking it Shocked

KSG & Surabhi are nailing it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

r

I didnt cry while i saw the episode, i relished it, to the bit, why i am crying now as i read the post? Why? Cry 

Much a needed cause this will make them realize both of them realize and prepare for the main Atom Bomb to come in future. [Gaffur] 

What catches my attention is Ayaan, did he realize he loves Humera? 

but then yes Gul is best at this, mental trauma pain and torment. And she has the best of all actors. KSG. he emotes just so real. Bouy i am crying, why!  LOL 

But then yes this is to make AsYa stronger and Asad to realize Zoya's love for him which he failed to see all the time, to make Asad realize how much Zoya means to him, how much a poor and a lost man he is without his Zoya. Cause didnt we blame him in the past that he didnt know how much Zoya valued for him. Broken Heart 

Anyway, Zoya was and is will remain Nothing without Asad. He is her protector, he is the person whom she loves and hates the most. and she will for all the lives to come. 

Asad has to win Zoya back, he and Zoya has to pass this most difficult test cause the future has a lot in store for Asad and Zoya

LOVED the episode. Just LOVED it. 

Like i say QH never disappoints Big smile  

*phoot phhot ke crying again* LOL

Thank you.Big smile... Phoot phoot ke mutt ro coz its only a story. Keep the memorable portions and that's it. 

Gaffur is the litmus test of AsYa and perhaps the biggest tragedy that will ever hit them. Abhi toh warm up exercises chal rahee hainn.LOL... Asad always knew that Zoe loves him lekin kitnni kashish hai, ye ussko nahiin pataa tha. 

Humzie and Ayaan have a long way to go.

MisHumptyDumpty

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by vrohee

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

It was a beautiful episode indeed. No progress plot wise but I really enjoyed watching the emotional Asad. As you very beautifully put  "Asad left with Zoe and Zoe stayed with Asad" .
I agree, there's no leap. But she found a place so easily? 

Lastly, Karan Singh Grover just nailed the scene with the ipad. 

Thank you.Smile... there is progress plot-wise. Asad and Zoe have separated and you are getting the aftermath. Gaffur is back. Razia has the control back in her hands. 

Serials are not in real-time , so showing a lost character in some place is a part of creative liberty. Let us see how they play it out.

Yeah. I agree with that. Only tomorrow's episode can offer a little explanation as to why she went there. I really didn't understand why aapi and Zoya were not living in the same place though.

I forgot about Gaffur only LOL. This should be interesting.

Edited by vrohee - 26 June 2013 at 11:22am

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

ok u are very bad :-(
u made me cry 2nd time today... u r a gr8 analyser... luv u <3

Thank you and am extremely sorry. Hug... Aap mut ro.Embarrassed
-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
edited on pg 2Smile

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

res
edited
woah vicky u just made me go thru another emotional ride wid da blessings of ur irreplaceable writing enigma after such a heartwrencing epiEmbarrassed
& boy ws dat tadap of sheer true luv 4 zo on asad's eyes or wat???Cry...really felt da pain of asad 2day so damn much...i mean da guy is living worst dan his death widout having his other half of da soul near himOuch...asya just fit lyk a puzzle in each other's heart dat no 1 cn separate dem mentally evn if physically dey r apart 4rm each other ryt nowHeart...as u said in precap zo ws just lyk a machine living her lyf only 4 da sake of living coz her world revolves only around 1 man & whn she hs lost him wats left 2 ponder upon on her zindagi?...truthfully speaking kuch nahiUnhappy...dats how perfectly dey r made 4 each otherBig smile

Thank you and am sorry for the emotional overdose.LOL...AsYa are being portrayed as soulmates and that too the ideal ones - so showing them lifeless and lost without each-other is only logical. For outsiders its ronaa-dhonaa , but for them , its the agony of not being with each-other.

-Shormi-

Go to top