Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa:This is how life drains out of you... (Page 3)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmy18

awesome post asusual vicky!EmbarrassedClap

Thank you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Updated page 1

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrohee

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

...when  your reason to live , the center of your existence is snatched away from you.Soulmates are like each-other's heart beat. You separate them - anything dramatic may or may not happen- but you see them wilt and die - slowly.Painfully. Its like life ebbing out of them drop by drop. 

Asad is a mess right now - too much of a mess. All the emotional psychosis and his desperation for Zoe is showing on his face , his very being. His unsaid internal torturous agony , his emotional upheavals on trying to recall all the names Zoe called him by as he desperately tries to unlock Zoe's iPad- Asad's inability to react when he sees his and Zoe's wallpaper on the iPad - his umpteenth realization that Zoe loves him to the extent of making him the center of her universe. Its plain terrible. Asad is at a point where he knows Zoe is somewhere out there - angry and resentful of him , lost and evaporating because of him and perhaps still in love with him. But he cannot do anything to change the past , rectify the present or hope for the future. He loves her and there is nothing he can do about it. So, all the angst, agony and intense love for that woman combined with his self-loathing is draining him of everything. He looks like a zombie, to be honest. 

Zoe , as often discussed and argued upon has not just lost Asad, she has lost her spark, sunshine and the essence of life that she embodied. Asad was ,is and will always be the person she built a fairytale around, wove a life around and hoped to have a happy home and family with. Slowly , she centered everything around him - to the point, where he controlled her tears and smiles , decided her moods , liberated her from her fears , without even trying. All the gaps and hollows that she had felt till date were filled by Asad. And SNAPPP! Suddenly, there is no Asad in her life , she is not married to him, she is not making a family with him. And all the life, vibrancy and vigor has drained out of her. She made Asad her reason to live and that reason has been snatched away. So, as you see her in the precap, she is walking around like a zombie, living a robotic life because she didn't just leave Asad. She left herself with him. 

On the outside, one may think that to commit yourself and devote yourself to someone to that extent is madness and a sign of weakness. Asad and Zoe are in  a terrible ghost like shape because they are not together. Its not just because they love each-other - its because they are two halves of one single whole. Soulmates are always like that. Separate them and they walk around the whole world , looking for their lost half and often evaporate in the attempt. 

The point in showing Asad and Zoe in this state is to emphasize that without each-other , they will never be Asad and Zoe. Asad left with Zoe and Zoe stayed back with Asad. And that is why they haunt episodes like ghosts. 

The kind of love that binds your very existence to someone else. 

On that note, i do not think there is any leap as such. There cannot be. Its been a few days since Zoe has gone to the orphanage and renounced the world  because of Asad. Life can only return to her if Asad is returned to her. Peace can only return to Asad if Zoe's arms are put around him. That is that.

It was a beautiful episode indeed. No progress plot wise but I really enjoyed watching the emotional Asad. As you very beautifully put  "Asad left with Zoe and Zoe stayed with Asad" .
I agree, there's no leap. But she found a place so easily? 

Lastly, Karan Singh Grover just nailed the scene with the ipad. 

Thank you.Smile... there is progress plot-wise. Asad and Zoe have separated and you are getting the aftermath. Gaffur is back. Razia has the control back in her hands. 

Serials are not in real-time , so showing a lost character in some place is a part of creative liberty. Let us see how they play it out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18GredandForge

ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ok u are very bad :-(
u made me cry 2nd time today... u r a gr8 analyser... luv u <3

MoronsKiMallika

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Great post as always...today QH made me cry..all these days since the last friday i was just too shocked to react the way things went downhill for Asad and Zoya in the blink of an eyelid...but today watching Asad breakdown in that IPad scene and then the morgue...i cried...Cry...Zoya has been left without a family...yet again abandoned..and she goes back to the place she came from...the orphanage...life has come full circle...and after all the hardwork she put into her being...supressing the sorrows in her smiles...not wanting to think she was abandoned...everything undone in a single moment...she is back to the starting line...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010sowmy18SparklingciderNoe123MoronsKiMallika

tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Must say, that I was not expecting today's episode. As much as I try weaning myself away from QH, something happens thats totally unexpected and I get involved once again. Where is this story going - any ideas on this - How will Gaffur's truth be revealed, Razia's treachery punished, families get together, Whether Zoyan happens. very confused, should stop thinking:)

MoronsKiMallika

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Asad looks like he has literally aged within this one day that Zoya has been gone. I always say when they get separated from each other they look like zombies. No life, no feeling...nothing. It hurts to see them this way. In his dream he said he died 1000 deaths when she was away...people say he doesn't care enough about her cause he didn't go mad looking for her. I'm so sick of them and their bullshit.
Thought the Ajmer track would start from Tuesday or today. But I'm liking the progression towards it though. 
Did you do a degree in love or something? LOL You explain it so well! 

Anyway...Loved your post Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18anushreemishraMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveableangel

I don't think there's a leap that's just people
Speculating. I loved today's episode zoya's heartbreak made me so sad and mad at the same time; I get asad is her soulmate but what about her sister and her brother in law that dedicated their entire lives into raising her? She just leaves them high and dry? Do they not even deserve a phone call. As much as i love QH I cannot stand it when a girl forgets her family in love it seems too twilight. I do hope zoya is just there to cleanse her thoughts of asad.

Asad made me want to cry today I'm do glad there is a separation track so asad can understand he will die a thousand deaths without her.
Najma is the perfect sister more of a sibling to asad than Ayaan who claims to know asad so well yet knows bupkis. It's painful that asad favors Ayaan over najma.

Now back to the episode Ayaan I feel may develop feelings for humz but due to ho's crude rejection of her love and his treatment of her I feel she may not accept his love he will have to work for it which is good. It's like the saying you don't know what you have until it's gone which bests fits Ayaan here.

Lovely Post as always. Wink

Thank you. Its not just in fiction, it happens in real life too. Both men and women tend to center their lives around that special someone to the point that all others, no matter how much the man/woman loves them take a backseat. It was shown to you throughout that how Zoe slowly but very deeply fell in love with Asad- she had woven a life around him and suddenly he is not with her. She is in trauma and depression , so i am not sure how much rationality we can get there. 

Asad? Everyone wanted him like a mongrel dog in Zoe's love. The PH gave the fans what they wanted , so i don't think fans should crib. They should be rejoicing that Asad in this state. 

Ayaan may realize it too late that Humzie is the woman of his dreams. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010sowmy18

Go to top