AsYa:This is how life drains out of you... - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you.😊...I know you are superhappy that Asad is a beggar in Zoe's love and search these days. 😆...Haan, dinon ka leap ho saktaa hai, but not months.Nahiin toh AsYa Tannu ke baby shower mein naach rahhe hotte abhii.😆

Beggar in Zoe's love? 🤔 How presumptuous of you. 

When did I state Asad needs to suffer to earn Zoe's love? 😳

The only thing i've stated is that he should trust Zoya and use his brains. 

Angst as a story is good, it leaves an impact when lovers suffer. I mean both of them. No begging/borrowing of love what so ever. 
Very nice post.. 

Your post is as emotional as  today's episode,  & you are like KSG.. KSG made everyone cry by his acting and you make everyone cry by your writing.. 
You are right, Asad looked completely drained today. When he entered the P/W and the wallpaper showed up...it really hit him hard that he has lost her and he literally breaks down...:( (Btw the flashbacks of the P/W were shot exclusively for the scene I think since I don't recall their conversation on her iPad p/w).

I don't know what to make of the precap though...I will watch the sequence to make sense of the extent of Zoya's response to the recent turn of events...she looks drained too!
@All,thank you for reading, liking and commenting. 

The separation of AsYa is being show with theatrical melodrama because that pain has to be intensely dramatized 'coz its a show.

@RC. I am sorry. 🤗

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersing,  Karen7731,  UniqueUjjaini,  sumi209,  MayaB5,  aamnazuha,  Magical_Min,  B3ll321arshirulez,  vrohee,  lily88,  Arina.,  Applef,  SVBC,  aswini.achu,  Linnet,  aksasya,  seera1382,  Sho31,  GitaIyeradvaya2010,  cappacuino5,  soumyasingh,  cherryfrasier,  notagain,  chikara,  Nikita_Smith,  Jaren93.rasa,  xyzw231,  crnv,  baubles,  angleI8383,  ojas143,  recoup,  phototazmania,  hilly,  Noe123pallavisarkar,  TAMANNA23,  hsvs,  praniti,  CHAYMA,  farha15,  sps1234,  snehalparab,  ksen...SankaDevi...,  Radaz,  sowmy18,  ninaraj1,  vaishnavi31,  Niharika17,  AnjuRish,  FazidaK18,  bindasssanushreemishra,  starsinmyeyes,  life4me,  mbficoa,  Npdeepa,  cclove,  sophie420,  _vineeta_Madame_Noddy,  cool_sri,  Nithiya95,  xNinalove,  music1,  ar-n-only-ar,  rendezvousvin,  mamathasridharsohu_ksgian,  kaussar,  LoveRosh,  quboolhai_1fan,  Nishitarao,  Radhika_ksgian,  niksidfan,  Closed...ras224,  -Aimz-,  KulfiBai,  _palak_,  rogerrocks,  s120,  -iLoveKaran-,  tnusredey,  Santhu.The.Kingbraich_gal,  sujataraje,  viya.mallik4eva,  MisHumptyDumpty,  Drea_QH1fan,  divc,  sumaiya14,  neenabinuRiDz_rox,  -supersweet-,  Sofna,  Ankita.M,  -DavneetKaur-,  EternalFrission,  _Oishi_
VICKS..DETAILED TRP PLSSS..

SO EXCITED.. as its 3.4 this week..pls we want detailed trp
Beautifully written! I second you completely. 😊 They are nothing without each other, they are not even themselves. But the distance here is only physical, they are still not emotionally or spiritually apart. 
This is only increasing their love's intensity so their patch up would be a treat to watch. 

Originally posted by _Oishi_

VICKS..DETAILED TRP PLSSS..

SO EXCITED.. as its 3.4 this week..pls we want detailed trp

Oishi, i cannot get them this week because am not in office until 2nd July. 
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Oishi, i cannot get them this week because am not in office until 2nd July. 
haww..this was a special week 
LEAP!

Maine kaha tha na?

Okay okay, I know I'm probably Gul Khan posing as RC 😆 Just kidding. 

Okay QH has not disappointed me in almost a week.

Something is not right. 

😆