AsYa:This is how life drains out of you...

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
...when  your reason to live , the center of your existence is snatched away from you.Soulmates are like each-other's heart beat. You separate them - anything dramatic may or may not happen- but you see them wilt and die - slowly.Painfully. Its like life ebbing out of them drop by drop. 

Asad is a mess right now - too much of a mess. All the emotional psychosis and his desperation for Zoe is showing on his face , his very being. His unsaid internal torturous agony , his emotional upheavals on trying to recall all the names Zoe called him by as he desperately tries to unlock Zoe's iPad- Asad's inability to react when he sees his and Zoe's wallpaper on the iPad - his umpteenth realization that Zoe loves him to the extent of making him the center of her universe. Its plain terrible. Asad is at a point where he knows Zoe is somewhere out there - angry and resentful of him , lost and evaporating because of him and perhaps still in love with him. But he cannot do anything to change the past , rectify the present or hope for the future. He loves her and there is nothing he can do about it. So, all the angst, agony and intense love for that woman combined with his self-loathing is draining him of everything. He looks like a zombie, to be honest. 

Zoe , as often discussed and argued upon has not just lost Asad, she has lost her spark, sunshine and the essence of life that she embodied. Asad was ,is and will always be the person she built a fairytale around, wove a life around and hoped to have a happy home and family with. Slowly , she centered everything around him - to the point, where he controlled her tears and smiles , decided her moods , liberated her from her fears , without even trying. All the gaps and hollows that she had felt till date were filled by Asad. And SNAPPP! Suddenly, there is no Asad in her life , she is not married to him, she is not making a family with him. And all the life, vibrancy and vigor has drained out of her. She made Asad her reason to live and that reason has been snatched away. So, as you see her in the precap, she is walking around like a zombie, living a robotic life because she didn't just leave Asad. She left herself with him. 

On the outside, one may think that to commit yourself and devote yourself to someone to that extent is madness and a sign of weakness. Asad and Zoe are in  a terrible ghost like shape because they are not together. Its not just because they love each-other - its because they are two halves of one single whole. Soulmates are always like that. Separate them and they walk around the whole world , looking for their lost half and often evaporate in the attempt. 

The point in showing Asad and Zoe in this state is to emphasize that without each-other , they will never be Asad and Zoe. Asad left with Zoe and Zoe stayed back with Asad. And that is why they haunt episodes like ghosts. 

The kind of love that binds your very existence to someone else. 

On that note, i do not think there is any leap as such. There cannot be. Its been a few days since Zoe has gone to the orphanage and renounced the world  because of Asad. Life can only return to her if Asad is returned to her. Peace can only return to Asad if Zoe's arms are put around him. That is that.
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think there's a leap that's just people
Speculating. I loved today's episode zoya's heartbreak made me so sad and mad at the same time; I get asad is her soulmate but what about her sister and her brother in law that dedicated their entire lives into raising her? She just leaves them high and dry? Do they not even deserve a phone call. As much as i love QH I cannot stand it when a girl forgets her family in love it seems too twilight. I do hope zoya is just there to cleanse her thoughts of asad.

Asad made me want to cry today I'm do glad there is a separation track so asad can understand he will die a thousand deaths without her.
Najma is the perfect sister more of a sibling to asad than Ayaan who claims to know asad so well yet knows bupkis. It's painful that asad favors Ayaan over najma.

Now back to the episode Ayaan I feel may develop feelings for humz but due to ho's crude rejection of her love and his treatment of her I feel she may not accept his love he will have to work for it which is good. It's like the saying you don't know what you have until it's gone which bests fits Ayaan here.

Lovely Post as always. 😉 Edited by loveableangel - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vicky... u made me more emotional than the episode...i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..😭 ...

This separation between the couples will make mostly ayaan to realize that the feeling he has for humeira is not just friendship but more than that...

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
r

I didnt cry while i saw the episode, i relished it, to the bit, why i am crying now as i read the post? Why? 😭 

Much a needed cause this will make them realize both of them realize and prepare for the main Atom Bomb to come in future. [Gaffur] 

What catches my attention is Ayaan, did he realize he loves Humera? 

but then yes Gul is best at this, mental trauma pain and torment. And she has the best of all actors. KSG. he emotes just so real. Bouy i am crying, why!  😆 

But then yes this is to make AsYa stronger and Asad to realize Zoya's love for him which he failed to see all the time, to make Asad realize how much Zoya means to him, how much a poor and a lost man he is without his Zoya. Cause didnt we blame him in the past that he didnt know how much Zoya valued for him. 🥺 

Anyway, Zoya was and is will remain Nothing without Asad. He is her protector, he is the person whom she loves and hates the most. and she will for all the lives to come. 

Asad has to win Zoya back, he and Zoya has to pass this most difficult test cause the future has a lot in store for Asad and Zoya

LOVED the episode. Just LOVED it. 

Like i say QH never disappoints 😃  

*phoot phhot ke crying again* 😆
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post vicky
loved todays episode...ksg rocked...
cant wait for ajmer 

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Vicky... u made me more emotional than the episode...i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..😭 ...

This separation between the couples will make mostly ayaan to realize that the feeling he has for humeira is not just friendship but more than that...

Thank you.😃... Do not get emotional like that - am a very melodramatic person and its my fault.😆... Zoe is being shown like Kareena in JWM where her will to live is lost and she renounces the world. It is to show you the impact of having an Asad-less life on Zoe. 

Ayaan and Humzie  have a long way to go while AsYa have many rough terrains to go.😊
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written and very well said! I agree with you completely. AsYa are incomplete without each other. This separation will further show them how they need to be together. 

Again, loved the post!

Originally posted by: EternalFrission

awesome post vicky

loved todays episode...ksg rocked...
cant wait for ajmer 

Thank you. Everything is going to be melodramatic to show the intensity of AsYa's agony. 😆
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post asusual vicky!😳👏
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

...when  your reason to live , the center of your existence is snatched away from you.Soulmates are like each-other's heart beat. You separate them - anything dramatic may or may not happen- but you see them wilt and die - slowly.Painfully. Its like life ebbing out of them drop by drop. 

Asad is a mess right now - too much of a mess. All the emotional psychosis and his desperation for Zoe is showing on his face , his very being. His unsaid internal torturous agony , his emotional upheavals on trying to recall all the names Zoe called him by as he desperately tries to unlock Zoe's iPad- Asad's inability to react when he sees his and Zoe's wallpaper on the iPad - his umpteenth realization that Zoe loves him to the extent of making him the center of her universe. Its plain terrible. Asad is at a point where he knows Zoe is somewhere out there - angry and resentful of him , lost and evaporating because of him and perhaps still in love with him. But he cannot do anything to change the past , rectify the present or hope for the future. He loves her and there is nothing he can do about it. So, all the angst, agony and intense love for that woman combined with his self-loathing is draining him of everything. He looks like a zombie, to be honest. 

Zoe , as often discussed and argued upon has not just lost Asad, she has lost her spark, sunshine and the essence of life that she embodied. Asad was ,is and will always be the person she built a fairytale around, wove a life around and hoped to have a happy home and family with. Slowly , she centered everything around him - to the point, where he controlled her tears and smiles , decided her moods , liberated her from her fears , without even trying. All the gaps and hollows that she had felt till date were filled by Asad. And SNAPPP! Suddenly, there is no Asad in her life , she is not married to him, she is not making a family with him. And all the life, vibrancy and vigor has drained out of her. She made Asad her reason to live and that reason has been snatched away. So, as you see her in the precap, she is walking around like a zombie, living a robotic life because she didn't just leave Asad. She left herself with him. 

On the outside, one may think that to commit yourself and devote yourself to someone to that extent is madness and a sign of weakness. Asad and Zoe are in  a terrible ghost like shape because they are not together. Its not just because they love each-other - its because they are two halves of one single whole. Soulmates are always like that. Separate them and they walk around the whole world , looking for their lost half and often evaporate in the attempt. 

The point in showing Asad and Zoe in this state is to emphasize that without each-other , they will never be Asad and Zoe. Asad left with Zoe and Zoe stayed back with Asad. And that is why they haunt episodes like ghosts. 

The kind of love that binds your very existence to someone else. 

On that note, i do not think there is any leap as such. There cannot be. Its been a few days since Zoe has gone to the orphanage and renounced the world  because of Asad. Life can only return to her if Asad is returned to her. Peace can only return to Asad if Zoe's arms are put around him. That is that.

It was a beautiful episode indeed. No progress plot wise but I really enjoyed watching the emotional Asad. As you very beautifully put  "Asad left with Zoe and Zoe stayed with Asad" .
I agree, there's no leap. But she found a place so easily? 

Lastly, Karan Singh Grover just nailed the scene with the ipad.