Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sfdiva23

Beautifully episode, especially the exchange between Nanhi and her spiderman where she tries to explain her choice and apologizes for not listening to Mohan  and then he understands. 

Always fun is the back and forth between Renu and Mohan and it was so sweet how Megha defended him and said he doesn't need to explain his actions. 

even i luved megha fighting wid reenu..happens rarely..and that too for mohan...😲...i luved what she said..mrs.bhatnagar...😃
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For kunal karan kapoor

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabsfathima

yes its a ritual...ancient days doli lekar jaate the now since its modrenized its pushing the car

Ohh, par mere bhai and pitashri ne toh hamari gaadi push nahin ki??? Maybe because I went by train 😆
Edited by hansa - 10 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful scene ... 
.KingSlayer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

u all know the reason...i was expecting a powerful performance by KKK...and here this man is...enacting the emotions of a person so much older than him...the moment was beautiful...i myself am a girl and will surely remember this throughout my life...i really can't describe the scene...and amitabh bachans song in the BG was just perfect...gr8 work...!!!..flawless scene..a typical daughter..."maine sabke saamne aapki baat nahi mani""..aww..jayshree was cute...and her spidy.."main tujhse naraz ho sakta hun kabhi.."...100000.../10..for today ..luv u more kkk...👏

Totally agree