Posted: 10 years ago
u all know the reason...i was expecting a powerful performance by KKK...and here this man is...enacting the emotions of a person so much older than him...the moment was beautiful...i myself am a girl and will surely remember this throughout my life...i really can't describe the scene...and amitabh bachans song in the BG was just perfect...gr8 work...!!!..flawless scene..a typical daughter..."maine sabke saamne aapki baat nahi mani""..aww..jayshree was cute...and her spidy.."main tujhse naraz ho sakta hun kabhi.."...100000.../10..for today ..luv u more kkk...👏
loved the conversation between Mohan & Nanhi & very well enacted by JV & KKK.
made me cry so much.
Word with you fantastic heart touching convo between nanhi n spidey and both jv n kkk portrayed very well
Beautiful convo between Mohan and Nanhi.. :)
very nice bonding btw nnhi and mohan.aaj to mohan rula diya. 
Kuch aur ho na ho ek baat aayi hai mind me main toh ek post bhi banane ja rahi hu uspar.
Today's episode was a relief after ydays...
Kunal was at his best...
A very restrained performance from him 2day...
As a stunned spiderman he was awsesome...he didnt have any more words to say to his chavanni...
Shock...that his chavanni didnt believe him..n went ahead with the marriage...
Confused...if he made a mistake in believing Addu...
Concern...about what was gonna happen later to his chavanni...
Wowww...every emotion was perfect...
Yes...the way he carried himself as a 40+ father having to let go off his daughter inspite of knowing that she is making a mistake... was speechless...brought tears in my eyes...for the first time...
What a man...really...Derserves a standing ovation from everybody...
His expressions r still fresh in my mind...especially when he says..if she has any problem in the future...n leaves the line midway...not completing it...I was literally in tears...moved my heart today...

Donno how he does this...surpassing himself everytime...raising the bar...
As if he is competing with himself...always bringing something new to his performance...

He is really one of the best in his field...hope he has the chance to show everything that he has got...I have seen a great number of good actors lost because of lack of appreciation n opportunities... And i really wish from the bottom of my heart that this does not happen to this man...if that happens its a loss not to him...but us...to have wasted such a talented actor...

God bless u Kunal...may his blessings remain with u always...

Edited by souji2008 - 10 years ago
sakshi tum ne beri dil ki baat kehdi ...i wanted to make a post on KKK ... par ho nahi raha tha mujhse...he was outstanding ...Manna padhe ga isse Accha daughter- father scene mein ne aaj tak nahi dekha hai television pe👏
Originally posted by souji2008

Today's episode was a relief after ydays...
Kunal was at his best...
A very restrained performance from him 2day...
As a stunned spiderman he was awsesome...he didnt have any more words to say to his chavanni...
Shock...that his chavanni didnt believe him..n went ahead with the marriage...
Confused...if he made a mistake in believing Addu...
Concern...about what was gonna happen later to his chavanni...
Wowww...every emotion was perfect...
Yes...the way he carried himself as a 40+ father having to let go off his daughter inspite of knowing that she is making a mistake... was speechless...brought tears in my eyes...for the first time...
What a man...really...Derserves a standing ovation from everybody...
His expressions r still fresh in my mind...especially when he says..if she has any problem in the future...n leaves the line midway...not completing it...I was literally in tears...moved my heart today...

Donno how he does this...surpassing himself everytime...raising the bar...
As if he is competing with himself...always bringing something new to his performance...

He is really one of the best in his field...hope he has the chance to show everything that he has got...I have seen a great number of good actors lost because of lack of appreciation n opportunities... And i really wish from the bottom of my heart that this does not happen to this man...if that happens its a loss not to him...but us...to have wasted such a talented actor...

God bless u Kunal...may his blessings remain with u always...

thanx for this description...and don't worry kkk is diffferent..god bless him wid all the success n happiness n health..😊
Originally posted by sabsfathima

sakshi tum ne beri dil ki baat kehdi ...i wanted to make a post on KKK ... par ho nahi raha tha mujhse...he was outstanding ...Manna padhe ga isse Accha daughter- father scene mein ne aaj tak nahi dekha hai television pe👏

more than father-daughter they r cbest friends..it was so much visible today...😊