Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? (Page 7)

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

I feel she is totally in character here

If you recall, aapi mentioned that after Zoya's mom died, Zoya was very withdrawn and hardly spoke to anyone. This is her way of dealing with very tragic situations in her life. Asad's betrayal (that's what she thinks) is up there for her. Even the fake news of her abbu's demise didn't shake her as much. She spent some quiet moments in her room but was back to her normal self as she had Asad and family to support her.

Well Said! Clap

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

She's heartbroken and trying mend after seeing what she saw in that warehouse on her wedding day. She just needs time alone to heal and think things through. I don't find this unreasonable or unrealistic  in the slightest. She is always looking out for everyone else and now she's looking out for herself.

Edited by cclove - 26 June 2013 at 6:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved precap actually, I think of story in new direction..

I have a feeling from spoilers and new spoiler caps, that Zoya will loose her smile now. Don't blame her really, after what she saw for a man she trusted and loved with full heart, took it all just to see him smile and near..

Do we expect JWM track, where Asad will teach her how to smile back slowly? He will bring back old Zoya back who smiles ...

I don't know, but with current rondoo track I am so looking forward to something like that..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 26 June 2013 at 8:22pm
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I think it was awesome. Its like something people would do to sort some things going around in their head. Wanting some peace, some space. And then if you use it in a way that helps others, makes God happier, why not? Plus Zoya comes from the orphanage too. Probably that place connects to her. And it is totally in her character. Many times we see whenever she is in emotional distress, she likes solitude. Dislhaad was shot, she went away from everyone and anyone and prayed. She ran from her nikkah, she went to the Dargah. I'm guessing this place is near the Dargah or a mosque too or maybe it is the mosque. Its totallly in character because she is taking refuge in something that would make her feel closer to God, and help make peace with herself.

Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 26 June 2013 at 6:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswini-...Tanu...-MitwaIshqPe-

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I agree, I mean she could of gone back to her usual life in US
She didn't have to change that much, I understand that her heart was broken but why does she have to change and not him...

Go to top