Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? (Page 6)

SHVIKA_lover Goldie
SHVIKA_lover
SHVIKA_lover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
sorry dear but don't agree with u
zoya is shattered after seeing asad in that state

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111kankabhor

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Originally posted by anushreemishra

I didn't find the precap that melodramatic...i think after going through so much any person would change and  zoya is bubbly and chirpy but inside she is very sensitive and she truly loves asad and i think after experiencing such a huge heartbreak its only obvious to see such changes...and rahi baat zoya reminding of geet from JWM well a lot of things are copied in a lot of serials...

I just didn't want a copied scene. That's why I was disappointed. It depicts the repetitive nature of daily serials. :/
Hmm they could have done something newSmilebut they work round the clock and give us 20 episodes a month and so i guess its really difficult to show something new everytime...
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Dnt no Why zoya react so much she shld spprt asad
KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Dnt no Why zoya react so much she shld spprt asad

Good God Shocked Do you hear yourself woman? How can you expect her to not 'react' in her situation? I bet you're a KSG pankhi who cannot see KSG crying CryLOL
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I did not find it much melodramatic.. Yes agree it was like copy from Jab we met but not that melodramatic.. I dont think Zoya was out of character.. She is normal girl who is hurt, heartbroken right now, we can not expect her to be bubbly chirpy, smiling in this state.. how can anyone be happy bubbly when they lost their love, their trust is broken.. Yes, Zoya is very strong got over of mothers death, fathers abandonment and after so many years she only trusted Asad.. She never shared her life's secrets, her pain with anyone in all these 23 years of her life but she did with Aasd so we can understand what is Aasd for her.. She was once broken when lost parents , she overcame that, she was strong enough to get over of that but when u break second time it's very very difficult.. Asad is like her lifeline . Being strong does not mean, you can never breakdown.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunmayi...Tanu...DreA

Sb111 Senior Member
Sb111
Sb111

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I totally disagree.  I actually feel that this is something that has been missing from the show til now.  I would have liked to see some recovery time/emotion from her previous traumatic experiences (buried alive, almost electocuted, etc.)  Instead, previously the story would just skip from one emotional rollercoaster and move on to the next ride without a pause.  I actually often felt a disconnect because of that. 

I agree that Zoya is a bubbly and chirpy character and I don't see that changing just because she takes a much needed time-out to heal.  Her trust is shattered and her heart is broken ... she feels cast adrift from the person she was just a few days ago.  I am looking forward to witnessing her journey back to herself and her love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...KulfiBaiDreA

Barunmayi Groupbie
Barunmayi
Barunmayi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
This is the feeling of emptiness that she is going thru too strong for long time has broken her , some people do heal being alone
And believe me when your trust is shattered nothing matters anymore I went thru a situation 2 yrs bk I still haven't been able to open up to my loved ones who truly love me just coz one major blow

Edited by Barunmayi - 26 June 2013 at 5:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I feel she is totally in character here

If you recall, aapi mentioned that after Zoya's mom died, Zoya was very withdrawn and hardly spoke to anyone. This is her way of dealing with very tragic situations in her life. Asad's betrayal (that's what she thinks) is up there for her. Even the fake news of her abbu's demise didn't shake her as much. She spent some quiet moments in her room but was back to her normal self as she had Asad and family to support her. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunmayi-Aswini--ElmoFuj-...Tanu...KulfiBai-Ishqbaaaz-DreA-MitwaIshqPe-Cup-Of-Chai

Go to top