Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? (Page 5)

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i know right?!! she just changed, just like that... bit too much like in the movies...

knownstranger Senior Member
knownstranger
knownstranger

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

she is not our Zoe anymore...there will be a stark change..and we need to accept it...the dynamics of their relationship will change as well...Zoe cannot stay constant in every aspect of her life...there are moments that break you down beyond measure..this is one of them...and the more of a fighter u are..the more such moments break u down...because somewhere you yourself cannot understand that inspite of being so in control and taking it all head on, where is it that u fell short...

AgreeThumbs Up but I also feel they should not copy directly from other shows/ movies.  
If such would be case you can never make serials or movies in India arrey yaar inke paas khudh dimaag hotha copy karne keliye kuch naya soch ne keliye I'll give u examples 2 music director who have done nothing on own than copying but are famous sam case for movies serials u have a big family gujju family one makes everyone follows that is the fact
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think Zoya's character is butchered by showing her at some ashram i mean not everyone always stays the same, people grow up, people change after facing traumas.

I do hope we get our old Zoya back later but right now even if they are going with this i don't mind watching her like this either. Life is all about changes and if she is trying to find her inner peace by doing something like this then yeah it isn't that bad.

I am sure the old Zoya would be back so we need to wait and watch. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111fanraya...Tanu...

knownstranger Senior Member
knownstranger
knownstranger

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Zoya searching for inner peace going away to gather herself is all acceptable jab dil dhukh tha hai toh insaan badaltha zaroor hai zoya vapas aavoo gul plz iss billi ko jaldi maaro ya serial bandh karo
tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I agree, that was a very Jab We Met (2nd half) type scene. Zoya serving up meals like an automaton, just like Kareena Kapoor does the dishes. Have to say it was v. enterprising of Zoya to find a job that fast. Smaart girl! Smile
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Da precap was unexpected 4 me. I dnt know how 2 react. LOL
She left everything behind. So she didnt have money, she had 2 stay dere.
I think we have 2 watch 2moro's episode. LOL
janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
total filmy now jab we met like scene will there i want the another scene frm same film where karaeena/shahid loss sense for 2 min. this time i want asya thereLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
My grandmother said and I quote, "Kya pagalpan hai yeh? Uss ghonchu ke liye itna change kyun?" And that's precisely how I feel. Anyone with me?

Hahahahaha...ROFL. Good bless you Grandma :D

The music playing in the background of the precap is also from Jab We Met. Aaoge Jab Tum O Sajna...Angna Pholl Khiley.

Go to top