Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? (Page 4)

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amazing_JERAN

Gul has gone madLOLLOL  Zoya didn't know how to cook & here suddenly they show in the precap shes cooking & doing household dutiesLOL 
And Asad  he has nothing more to do in this show than crying the whole time LOLLOL  qubool hai truly  turned to fizool hai now . 

LOL true and yes Gul really likes to show her men WEAK, wonder why? life is not that simple and men do not cry that easily.. I really do not like the way she is butchering Asad, the he was before and now.. where is that intelligent man gone? agree he is deeply hurt, and broken but still you can not completely change the character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amazing_JERAN

Even the Ajmer track will turn useless. Gul took all of them in this June heat to shoot a dream sequence in the sand & a stupid confrontation in the Ajmer fort. The dargah scene which was the main priority for going there in the first place is being shot in Mumbai !LOLLOL  Gul wasted time energy money over nothing.Tongue

Can we stick to the topic and scene in discussion please? Sleepy
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I also was reminded of Geet from Jab We Met but I also think tht going to Ajmer to get inner peace involves doing this as well. My heart went out to her. I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with the way her character is going coz you can't expect someone to constantly be strong or happy esp when the one person who she loves the most has broken her trust. Sometimes, u do have to break down so tht you can collect yourself back. This is her way of dealing n getting bk her inner strength. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-fanraya

cutiesanya Goldie
cutiesanya
cutiesanya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i dont like zoya like this cv s are master at it
contradicting the charactr es original behaviour
first u show her so lively energetic funny and then like
this ... i knw she suffered but this very unreliastic to me
cvs just want to connect dots 

-Fizzi-

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

she is not our Zoe anymore...there will be a stark change..and we need to accept it...the dynamics of their relationship will change as well...Zoe cannot stay constant in every aspect of her life...there are moments that break you down beyond measure..this is one of them...and the more of a fighter u are..the more such moments break u down...because somewhere you yourself cannot understand that inspite of being so in control and taking it all head on, where is it that u fell short...

AgreeThumbs Up but I also feel they should not copy directly from other shows/ movies.  

Cut them some slack yaar...they have been delivering great stuff so far...i agree there is a resemblance...but its ok...its called the Great Indian Jugaad...LOL...and honestly orphanage mein heroine ke saare sad scenes ek se hi lagte hain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-fanrayaGredandForge

AsYa_4_ever Senior Member
AsYa_4_ever
AsYa_4_ever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Umm... Zoyas heart was brocken and in that situation ( in the bed with Miau Miau..) she wanted to find inner peace !

Like in Jab We Met
-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111...Tanu...-Ishqbaaaz-starsinmyeyesCup-Of-Chai

-Viewer- Senior Member
-Viewer-
-Viewer-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

Its Zoya in love..Don't forget she is an orphan with lot of baggage and Asad is the person she has loved and trusted ..Till Zoya did not allow anyone close she could walk away easily but now she has and is hurting..

First week ,she ran away from her nikah and went to dargah..that time she was worried on hurting her appi and jiju but now she is hurting..How do we know that Zoya does not go to dargah,do what she is doing in precap every year for any reason or so..? ..A carefree person can also have serious moments and be upset in life about things which matter the most to them

It will be out of character if she changes and remains like this for life but little seriousness now and then is not bad..

Edited by -Viewer- - 26 June 2013 at 11:56am

Sb111

Go to top