Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? (Page 3)

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...,
As I mentioned in another post ... I was telling my mum what happened today and what was the precap and I was like remember Kareena in Jab We Met ... That's how you'll find Zoya in tomorrow's epi ... :$

Yeah but I think she just wanted to get away from all the painand heartache and just wanted to help people ... :)

Typically Hindi Serial. :P LOL 
But she looked gorgeous. :D

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrohee

Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Genuinely, that's what I  felt today after seeing the precap. 

Too Melodramatic. I watched and loved the show because of Zoya's character and the beauty of it. I understand her heart ache but why the constant change and drag in her character? Like someone else mentioned, she reminded my Kareena Kapoor from Jab We Met. 

Zoya's character has been fed to the dogs. Literally. She shouldn't change to an extent where it all feels so unrealistic. Maybe going to Ajmer would do it for us. Why the drag? 

My grandmother said and I quote, "Kya pagalpan hai yeh? Uss ghonchu ke liye itna change kyun?" And that's precisely how I feel. Anyone with me? 

The precap was as bad as the episode was good. Why would Zoya go somewhere like that? First of all it makes no sense that her aapi is living somewhere else while she was with the Khans. The very Khans who remind her of what happened. And now instead of making arrangements to leave Bhopal, she's in some ashram? No logic. Hope there's some sensible explanation in tomorrow's episode.

Exactly. There should be a valid explanation. It seems extremely vague. :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForge

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

She has just witnessed her dreams shatter in front of her eyes.. she can't cry for 2 mins and be normal and chirpy so soon.. We don't know if she has given up on life or not.. All she is doing is working at a homeless shelter..hoping to find some peace by helping others...Whats so melodramatic in it? Other than the fact that cvs copyed JWM scene as it isLOL.. If they had shot it differently you probably wouldn't have felt so weird.. LOL

Besides, how do we know that this is not our Zoe.. we've never seen her going through such pain..So how can we decide how she is supposed to cope up with it..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1Sb111-Fizzi-...Tanu...

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
SJ was looking so pretty that I couldn't concentrate on anything else LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1-Fizzi-

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

I didn't find the precap that melodramatic...i think after going through so much any person would change and  zoya is bubbly and chirpy but inside she is very sensitive and she truly loves asad and i think after experiencing such a huge heartbreak its only obvious to see such changes...and rahi baat zoya reminding of geet from JWM well a lot of things are copied in a lot of serials...

I just didn't want a copied scene. That's why I was disappointed. It depicts the repetitive nature of daily serials. :/
fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrohee

Genuinely, that's what I  felt today after seeing the precap. 

Too Melodramatic. I watched and loved the show because of Zoya's character and the beauty of it. I understand her heart ache but why the constant change and drag in her character? Like someone else mentioned, she reminded my Kareena Kapoor from Jab We Met. 

Zoya's character has been fed to the dogs. Literally. She shouldn't change to an extent where it all feels so unrealistic. Maybe going to Ajmer would do it for us. Why the drag? 

My grandmother said and I quote, "Kya pagalpan hai yeh? Uss ghonchu ke liye itna change kyun?" And that's precisely how I feel. Anyone with me? 

The precap was as bad as the episode was good. Why would Zoya go somewhere like that? First of all it makes no sense that her aapi is living somewhere else while she was with the Khans. The very Khans who remind her of what happened. And now instead of making arrangements to leave Bhopal, she's in some ashram? No logic. Hope there's some sensible explanation in tomorrow's episode.
True, hopefully they will explain something tomorrow, anyway where there is logic in these shows? think about it, after all this , how come aapi is not worried? she should be searching her, instead she just told these guys, let me know if you get to know something about her? I mean seriously? is she not worried? how silly is that.. Kutch bhi dikhate hai, there is no consistency in the story at all. I am just hoping they will get back the focus, show some sensible tracks.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-Siri22GredandForge

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
A lot of things are not in place you know? I just hope stuff sorts out really soon and we get our Zoe back! :D
-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I can see Zoya going there for peace and she's the type to help others ... hmm who knows maybe this is the orphanage her Aapi adopted her from? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

Go to top