Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? (Page 2)

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MalikaRose

yes I think you are right it's a copy from Jab We Met
but I think they wanted to show Zoya away from the Khan family
Zoya wanted to forget a bit what happened or more so try to forget what happened and be in peace with herself
Also Zoya is the kind of character who always tries to find something to make her forget her sorrows and pain. When we were introduced to Zoya she was the bubbly girl who tries to make everyone happy and hides her pain. Asad found out about the separation of her parents and the fire incident after along time. He never thought Zoya would have something this tragic in her life because she is always the happy go lucky person.
so I think Gul decided Zoya should find inner peace by helping people

I just hope when the sequence airs tomorrow, I don't laugh. Because it's exactly what I see in other shows. Something I didn't want in qubool hai.

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

she is not our Zoe anymore...there will be a stark change..and we need to accept it...the dynamics of their relationship will change as well...Zoe cannot stay constant in every aspect of her life...there are moments that break you down beyond measure..this is one of them...and the more of a fighter u are..the more such moments break u down...because somewhere you yourself cannot understand that inspite of being so in control and taking it all head on, where is it that u fell short...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1Sarun_Crazeblueman88ojas143Sb111sowmy18-Fizzi-fanrayaSiri22asyaforlife...Tanu...GredandForgepallavi25

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

she is not our Zoe anymore...there will be a stark change..and we need to accept it...the dynamics of their relationship will change as well...Zoe cannot stay constant in every aspect of her life...there are moments that break you down beyond measure..this is one of them...and the more of a fighter u are..the more such moments break u down...because somewhere you yourself cannot understand that inspite of being so in control and taking it all head on, where is it that u fell short...

Thumbs Up Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlifestarsinmyeyes

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hey ...,
As I mentioned in another post ... I was telling my mum what happened today and what was the precap and I was like remember Kareena in Jab We Met ... That's how you'll find Zoya in tomorrow's epi ... :$

Yeah but I think she just wanted to get away from all the painand heartache and just wanted to help people ... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1-Fizzi-

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Genuinely, that's what I  felt today after seeing the precap. 

Too Melodramatic. I watched and loved the show because of Zoya's character and the beauty of it. I understand her heart ache but why the constant change and drag in her character? Like someone else mentioned, she reminded my Kareena Kapoor from Jab We Met. 

Zoya's character has been fed to the dogs. Literally. She shouldn't change to an extent where it all feels so unrealistic. Maybe going to Ajmer would do it for us. Why the drag? 

My grandmother said and I quote, "Kya pagalpan hai yeh? Uss ghonchu ke liye itna change kyun?" And that's precisely how I feel. Anyone with me? 

The precap was as bad as the episode was good. Why would Zoya go somewhere like that? First of all it makes no sense that her aapi is living somewhere else while she was with the Khans. The very Khans who remind her of what happened. And now instead of making arrangements to leave Bhopal, she's in some ashram? No logic. Hope there's some sensible explanation in tomorrow's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I didn't find the precap that melodramatic...i think after going through so much any person would change and  zoya is bubbly and chirpy but inside she is very sensitive and she truly loves asad and i think after experiencing such a huge heartbreak its only obvious to see such changes...and rahi baat zoya reminding of geet from JWM well a lot of things are copied in a lot of serials...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1Sb111-Fizzi-

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

AgreeThumbs Up but I also feel they should not copy directly from other shows/ movies.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

knownstrangerasyaforlife-Fizzi-starsinmyeyes

Sharandeep Senior Member
Sharandeep
Sharandeep

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MalikaRose

yes I think you are right it's a copy from Jab We Met
but I think they wanted to show Zoya away from the Khan family

Zoya wanted to forget a bit what happened or more so try to forget what happened and be in peace with herself

Also Zoya is the kind of character who always tries to find something to make her forget her sorrows and pain. When we were introduced to Zoya she was the bubbly girl who tries to make everyone happy and hides her pain. Asad found out about the separation of her parents and the fire incident after along time. He never thought Zoya would have something this tragic in her life because she is always the happy go lucky person.

so I think Gul decided Zoya should find inner peace by helping people

Agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

Go to top