The Precap : Melodramatic Much? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
sorry dear but don't agree with u
zoya is shattered after seeing asad in that state
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

I just didn't want a copied scene. That's why I was disappointed. It depicts the repetitive nature of daily serials. :/
Hmm they could have done something new😊but they work round the clock and give us 20 episodes a month and so i guess its really difficult to show something new everytime...
Dnt no Why zoya react so much she shld spprt asad
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Dnt no Why zoya react so much she shld spprt asad

Good God 😲 Do you hear yourself woman? How can you expect her to not 'react' in her situation? I bet you're a KSG pankhi who cannot see KSG crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
I did not find it much melodramatic.. Yes agree it was like copy from Jab we met but not that melodramatic.. I dont think Zoya was out of character.. She is normal girl who is hurt, heartbroken right now, we can not expect her to be bubbly chirpy, smiling in this state.. how can anyone be happy bubbly when they lost their love, their trust is broken.. Yes, Zoya is very strong got over of mothers death, fathers abandonment and after so many years she only trusted Asad.. She never shared her life's secrets, her pain with anyone in all these 23 years of her life but she did with Aasd so we can understand what is Aasd for her.. She was once broken when lost parents , she overcame that, she was strong enough to get over of that but when u break second time it's very very difficult.. Asad is like her lifeline . Being strong does not mean, you can never breakdown.. 
I totally disagree.  I actually feel that this is something that has been missing from the show til now.  I would have liked to see some recovery time/emotion from her previous traumatic experiences (buried alive, almost electocuted, etc.)  Instead, previously the story would just skip from one emotional rollercoaster and move on to the next ride without a pause.  I actually often felt a disconnect because of that. 

I agree that Zoya is a bubbly and chirpy character and I don't see that changing just because she takes a much needed time-out to heal.  Her trust is shattered and her heart is broken ... she feels cast adrift from the person she was just a few days ago.  I am looking forward to witnessing her journey back to herself and her love.
This is the feeling of emptiness that she is going thru too strong for long time has broken her , some people do heal being alone
And believe me when your trust is shattered nothing matters anymore I went thru a situation 2 yrs bk I still haven't been able to open up to my loved ones who truly love me just coz one major blow Edited by Barunmayi - 10 years ago
I feel she is totally in character here

If you recall, aapi mentioned that after Zoya's mom died, Zoya was very withdrawn and hardly spoke to anyone. This is her way of dealing with very tragic situations in her life. Asad's betrayal (that's what she thinks) is up there for her. Even the fake news of her abbu's demise didn't shake her as much. She spent some quiet moments in her room but was back to her normal self as she had Asad and family to support her. 
Originally posted by bheegi

I feel she is totally in character here

If you recall, aapi mentioned that after Zoya's mom died, Zoya was very withdrawn and hardly spoke to anyone. This is her way of dealing with very tragic situations in her life. Asad's betrayal (that's what she thinks) is up there for her. Even the fake news of her abbu's demise didn't shake her as much. She spent some quiet moments in her room but was back to her normal self as she had Asad and family to support her.

Well Said! πŸ‘
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

She's heartbroken and trying mend after seeing what she saw in that warehouse on her wedding day. She just needs time alone to heal and think things through. I don't find this unreasonable or unrealistic  in the slightest. She is always looking out for everyone else and now she's looking out for herself.
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago