Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
It's not about copying other stuff. So much has been shown down the footpath of Indian fiction that the stuff being shown at present and which would be shown in the future would be an improvisation or alteration of what has been shown in the past. Plus, this is a daily soap, you can not expect them to churn up some unique masaledaar dish everytime.

And as for the butchering of Zoya's character...that girl has lost her mother, her father and now she loses the love of her life. If it's not traumatizing, I don't know what it is. Everyone has a limit till which they can endure the thorns in life. It's not that she is turning into some my-life-has-no-meaning-left kinda girl, she just wants some peace of mind. And Zoya always gains satisfaction from helping out others, so we can see how this phase will help bring comfort to her trauma. 
Edited by -Aimz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viewer- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fizzi-

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

Its Zoya in love..Don't forget she is an orphan with lot of baggage and Asad is the person she has loved and trusted ..Till Zoya did not allow anyone close she could walk away easily but now she has and is hurting..

First week ,she ran away from her nikah and went to dargah..that time she was worried on hurting her appi and jiju but now she is hurting..How do we know that Zoya does not go to dargah,do what she is doing in precap every year for any reason or so..? ..A carefree person can also have serious moments and be upset in life about things which matter the most to them

It will be out of character if she changes and remains like this for life but little seriousness now and then is not bad..
Edited by -Viewer- - 10 years ago
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know right?!! she just changed, just like that... bit too much like in the movies...
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanraya

AgreeπŸ‘πŸΌ but I also feel they should not copy directly from other shows/ movies.  

If such would be case you can never make serials or movies in India arrey yaar inke paas khudh dimaag hotha copy karne keliye kuch naya soch ne keliye I'll give u examples 2 music director who have done nothing on own than copying but are famous sam case for movies serials u have a big family gujju family one makes everyone follows that is the fact
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Zoya's character is butchered by showing her at some ashram i mean not everyone always stays the same, people grow up, people change after facing traumas.

I do hope we get our old Zoya back later but right now even if they are going with this i don't mind watching her like this either. Life is all about changes and if she is trying to find her inner peace by doing something like this then yeah it isn't that bad.

I am sure the old Zoya would be back so we need to wait and watch. 😳
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya searching for inner peace going away to gather herself is all acceptable jab dil dhukh tha hai toh insaan badaltha zaroor hai zoya vapas aavoo gul plz iss billi ko jaldi maaro ya serial bandh karo
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, that was a very Jab We Met (2nd half) type scene. Zoya serving up meals like an automaton, just like Kareena Kapoor does the dishes. Have to say it was v. enterprising of Zoya to find a job that fast. Smaart girl! 😊
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Da precap was unexpected 4 me. I dnt know how 2 react. πŸ˜†
She left everything behind. So she didnt have money, she had 2 stay dere.
I think we have 2 watch 2moro's episode. πŸ˜†
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
total filmy now jab we met like scene will there i want the another scene frm same film where karaeena/shahid loss sense for 2 min. this time i want asya thereπŸ˜†
asyafan6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
My grandmother said and I quote, "Kya pagalpan hai yeh? Uss ghonchu ke liye itna change kyun?" And that's precisely how I feel. Anyone with me?

Hahahahaha...ROFL. Good bless you Grandma :D

The music playing in the background of the precap is also from Jab We Met. Aaoge Jab Tum O Sajna...Angna Pholl Khiley.