India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Precap : Melodramatic Much?

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Genuinely, that's what I  felt today after seeing the precap. 

Too Melodramatic. I watched and loved the show because of Zoya's character and the beauty of it. I understand her heart ache but why the constant change and drag in her character? Like someone else mentioned, she reminded my Kareena Kapoor from Jab We Met. 

Zoya's character has been fed to the dogs. Literally. She shouldn't change to an extent where it all feels so unrealistic. Maybe going to Ajmer would do it for us. Why the drag? 

My grandmother said and I quote, "Kya pagalpan hai yeh? Uss ghonchu ke liye itna change kyun?" And that's precisely how I feel. Anyone with me? 

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10renraylatoyasumi209yogieNeelurecoupwhoopsraishiSharandeepbindasssSWAN123TAMANNA23connectedheartsknownstranger...SankaDevi...xNinaloveSaHillover101-Keerthi-Asya0910hkhb17kshre25-Devanshi-nishithasharmaSana70antiquegoldasyakiideewaniasya04divyabelleHamariAduriKahnteddy25VruShan_MaNantvbug2011janavi07fanrayaSiri22Cinderella3WhenInRomeA.HajnalIshq-Duarisingsea101ImmortalLoveGurmeet4DrashtiLuvUAsYagiee-khaleesi--Ishqbaaaz-abhi_12MrDarcyfan...Tanu...GredandForgepallavi25ShaitaanKiKhala-RohitMaxwell-

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen7731khuhbu2010patelpr4shornaDeWaNi4HaRsHaD1Sam_VeenSarun_CrazephelixShr6yogieojas143ha35_adconnectedheartspg17phototazmania~sweet Ash~rani2008janestone61d_luvahlife_ipkknd...SankaDevi...knownstrangersumatra1234kawkabonfee-feeManpreet23cherryfrasierSb111SharandeepShoSurbhiddictastonmVarunholicXDPagalKuriXDasyakiideewaniFazidaK18Sana70vaishnavi31kandygroversowmy18sps1234Chaudhrytmhkhb17-Devanshi--Fizzi--iLoveKaran-.DivaDeluxe.asyaforlifeCinderella3WhenInRome-LazyLamhe-VruShan_MaNanlife4me-khaleesi-anushreemishraakaswanLuvUAsYakankabhorIshq-Dua--Ariana--famzii05KaranShilpa:)niksidfanGurmeet4DrashtiClosed.........DiamondLifeabhi_12-ElmoFuj-Nkapoor3...Tanu...Nithiya95KulfiBai-Ishqbaaaz--Candz--MitwaIshqPe-DreAar-n-only-arCup-Of-Chai

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
That was so Jab we met...I mean if they wanted to show Zoya like that, they could change and add a lil bit new things...yahan toh even color of their dress is same...Ahh Gul and Cvs...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

whoops...SankaDevi...fee-fee-Fizzi-Gurmeet4DrashtiNkapoor3

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

I think she is trying to find some inner peace.. Instead of sitting around crying somewhere.. if you spend time helping other people, whats wrong in it.. Its way better than people resorting to drugs or alcohol.. 

But this is not our Zoe. I expected her to fight back or probably stay by herself for a while. Why the melodrama? -_-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whoops...SankaDevi...Gurmeet4Drashti

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

That was so Jab we met...I mean if they wanted to show Zoya like that, they could change and add a lil bit new things...yahan toh even color of their dress is same...Ahh Gul and Cvs...

Exactly. The original essence of the show is going amiss. :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i agree with you.. but i don have a sinfle problem if it's like BEBO'S CHARACTER FROM JWM because i simply loved love the character

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1sps1234-Fizzi---Ariana--KaranShilpa:)

Ishq-Dua IF-Rockerz
Ishq-Dua
Ishq-Dua

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yes I think you are right it's a copy from Jab We Met
but I think they wanted to show Zoya away from the Khan family
Zoya wanted to forget a bit what happened or more so try to forget what happened and be in peace with herself
Also Zoya is the kind of character who always tries to find something to make her forget her sorrows and pain. When we were introduced to Zoya she was the bubbly girl who tries to make everyone happy and hides her pain. Asad found out about the separation of her parents and the fire incident after along time. He never thought Zoya would have something this tragic in her life because she is always the happy go lucky person.
so I think Gul decided Zoya should find inner peace by helping people

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1Sarun_CrazeaamnazuhanesrinaSharandeepSb111janestone6Chaudhrytmkandygroverasyaforlifesana_sugarbun-Fizzi-KaranShilpa:)-khaleesi-akaswan-Ishqbaaaz-KulfiBaiabhi_12Nkapoor3...Tanu...

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

i agree with you.. but i don have a sinfle problem if it's like BEBO'S CHARACTER FROM JWM because i simply loved love the character

In JWM, Geet was hurt by a man who was NOT the hero. But in Qubool Hai, Zoya is hurt by the hero. So if she changes for him, I wouldn't want that. Not at any cost. Absolutely true! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nesrina-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top