Archana stole away Today's epi!!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

I was dancing when Archana was delivering her dialogues, and the moment Arjun signed the divorce papers I began jumping on the bed in excitement, And my parents were thinking I am crazy! 😆 LOL 

I can watch this episode many times ! Loved it !  

same thing happened to me! 😛
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

I was dancing when Archana was delivering her dialogues, and the moment Arjun signed the divorce papers I began jumping on the bed in excitement, And my parents were thinking I am crazy! 😆 LOL 

I can watch this episode many times ! Loved it !  

Very good Post Ruchi.👏
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Archana did do the right thing that she did not tell her family about  what she was going to do as it would have been difficult to convince them ...

Right now Manav and savita may not realize right now that this bitter and unpleasant step had to be taken ( the divorce papers ) but somethimes   bitter medicine is needed to get cured ...I guess only a mother could really understand what these guys were going through and finally she put her foot down and made Arjun stop lying to himself and sign the papers ..

Today's scene was handled in a mature and dignified manner ...I want to see how Purvi's divorce will be handled ..
 Today I felt very sorry for Arjun...
But now he is a free man, very good ...also very good for Ovi ...For the first time , Archana  did a mother's duty  for this girl ...

Nice thread 😊

I liked the way Archana kept mum on her thoughts when talking to Purvi before she left to see Arjun.  Purvi was going on about how much Ovi loves Arjun and that Archana should make sure they are back together.  You could see by the looks on Arch's face, and her one comment "What ever decision will be take will be for the good" revealed that Archana knew what she was setting out to do and it wasn't what Purvi or Manav wanted to happen.  It was a tough thing to do on her part, and she also was heartbroken over everything, and the losses no matter what or why.   

Also, when she told Arjun that he himself should have refused to go along with the 2 girls confused thinking.  That was good, and she realized that all three were responsible for the mess.

Archana was the ⭐️ of todays show !!  The writers, for all their backwardness, have matured Archana's character in strong way.  She seems sure of herself now in ways we haven't seen before.

Wait...Hold on Purvi's fault is that she loves her family a lot and sacrificed her love?? uhm no she is the main one at fault.
1. should've been stronger and stuck by her decision to marry arjun.
2.She literally ruined 5 individuals life ovi, arjun, onir, herself and poor pari.
3. She should have not done the whole baby change thing that's out and out the dumbest idea EVER.😈