.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I just loved today's epi...❤️❤️❤️.❤️❤️❤️.❤️❤️❤️
I'll give it 10/10...😃
Archana u were really gr888 today...👏👏👏.👏👏👏.👏👏👏.👏👏👏.👏👏👏
After soo many months we got such an awesome epi...👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I think am again starting to fall in love wid Archana's role...😳❤️
Atleast there is someone who is not blamingg Arjun or Purvi for all the chaos...😊😊
She realizes that it wasnt Arjun's fault at all, nor Purvi's...😳
She knw Purvi, Arjun and Ovi...all the three hav done mistake...
1)Ovi's mistake is dat "She wanted Arjun at any cost and she demanded him frm Purvi"...😡
2)Purvi's mistake is dat she loves her family a lot..nd she easily sacrificed LOVE OF HER LIFE to Ovi...
3)Arjun's mistake is dat he loves Purvi a lot and accepted to marry Ovi...🤢

These three mistakes of these three foolish youngsters is responsible for their present situation...
Thanku Ekta mata for not ruining Archana's role as u hav ruined Manav's role...😡😡😡

Well done CVs...👍🏼...Gr88 epi...

Well done Archana...👍🏼👍🏼👏👏

Pls officially reunite ArVi soon...Missingg them like hell...😭😭

Wid Luv:

ArVian...❤️

wat u think guyss??
Do like and comment!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i also loved archana's act today. thankfully at last someone pointed out the real mistake done by purvi...
her real mistake was that she made arjun marry ovi...not that she gave birth to arjun's child or she came back from kolkata... now its time for arjun and purvi to realize that they havnt done anything wrong and to stop blaming themselves and to stop others from blaming them.😊
.Harshita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizooos

i also loved archana's act today. thankfully at last someone pointed out the real mistake done by purvi...

her real mistake was that she made arjun marry ovi...not that she gave birth to arjun's child or she came back from kolkata... now its time for arjun and purvi to realize that they havnt done anything wrong and to stop blaming themselves and to stop others from blaming them.😊

Me too hope so...
*Fingers Crossed*
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great post. Totally agree with U. 
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Archana was awesome today! The way she asked Arjun to divorce Ovi was awesome! Just loved ankita today! The things that she told Arjun were awesome! Keep it up Archana
.Harshita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Great post. Totally agree with U. 

Thankuu...
.Harshita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikfever

Archana was awesome today! The way she asked Arjun to divorce Ovi was awesome! Just loved ankita today! The things that she told Arjun were awesome! Keep it up Archana

I agree wid u...👍🏼
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the episode and it was awesome sceene of arjun and archana 👏

Loved the way archana told arjun and she was so right 

she was correct on very aspect and held all three of them responsible which was correct not like the D clan who blame only purvi ...

loved the way she made him understand that arovi relation was not on love but purely on compromise nothing else ...

she wanted her daughter to be free and no mother would ever want to see her daughter go through this phase never 

and arjun on his part was still trying to amend it...he knows it well too that his relation is over but still is confused and good that finally he signed.Arjun now need s to listen to his heart and mind only and not to any  person advice

Brilliant acting by ankita and rithvilk today but for me it was ankita that truely stole the show ⭐️ ⭐️

Now i want archana to make purvi understand and make her realize that you should think of yourself also ...enough of others bhalayai now timme for khud ki bhalayi

urghhh i am now tired and irritated of this word bhalayi😡😡

This  is for you harshita for the brilliant post 👏

.Harshita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheenamathew93

Just watched the episode and it was awesome sceene of arjun and archana 👏

Loved the way archana told arjun and she was so right 

she was correct on very aspect and held all three of them responsible which was correct not like the D clan who blame only purvi ...

loved the way she made him understand that arovi relation was not on love but purely on compromise nothing else ...

she wanted her daughter to be free and no mother would ever want to see her daughter go through this phase never 

and arjun on his part was still trying to amend it...he knows it well too that his relation is over but still is confused and good that finally he signed.Arjun now need s to listen to his heart and mind only and not to any  person advice

Brilliant acting by ankita and rithvilk today but for me it was ankita that truely stole the show ⭐️ ⭐️

Now i want archana to make purvi understand and make her realize that you should think of yourself also ...enough of others bhalayai now timme for khud ki bhalayi

urghhh i am now tired and irritated of this word bhalayi😡😡

This  is for you harshita for the brilliant post 👏

Awesome reply sista...🤗
Thankyouu...😳
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Awesome reply sista...🤗
Thankyouu...😳

Your welcome sista 🤗