Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: daredevilisback

dekho na woh aayi ni😭

😭
pinkybedi thumbnail

Originally posted by: paponecon

where r u...feeling worried for this ff.. ILWE whn they bcame one u stopped writing that story...hope tht it wont b happened wth this story also...

I also think so, Take i it as another addition to pending stories ...i don think the writer is going to update it...so stop worrying n move on...All the previous ones r also unattended so is it...No offence just my feelings as a reader😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reet dear in Love with enemy FF what was the last update number? 32? plz post the links too dear and also the new thread soon...
daredevilisback thumbnail
Di I told everyone that ILWE's writer is back & she'll resume it...
ab sab log mujhe pitenge mil kar...
come back soon😭
Otherwise yeh log mujhe aisa banayenge
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
come soon or put some note here
CoolHania thumbnail
I am still here and will not go till I read this story fully 😛
please come back soon
missing this story a lot
or at least put any information regarding this yaar
waiting 😳
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
still waiting...missing u a lottt

waiting for even a note...:)
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkybedi

I also think so, Take i it as another addition to pending stories ...i don think the writer is going to update it...so stop worrying n move on...All the previous ones r also unattended so is it...No offence just my feelings as a reader😊

She is a doctor, interning, newly married, staying at hostel. Even at the top of it she has been giving back to back super long daily updates when she was here.The least we can do is be patient.😊 so instead of jumping to conclusions, let hope there is some genuine reason holding her back 😊
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ I agree with Sarita.

Also about ILWE, we know she had to leave that incomplete because she was doing her residency where there is not even enough time to eat or sleep much less take time to write the 15 page updates that she usually gives.  Just in case anyone has forgotten, she has given us back to back updates when she had time.

If she never wanted to come back, she would not have started this.  No one starts a story not to finish it. 

I say that as a reader I also want to know what happened next but as a friend, I also want her to be alright.  There are so many things that she is trying to balance.

She is overburdened right now.  Please be patient friends.  Story abhi bakki hai..😊