Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Teacher (III) - chap 33 @PAGE 143 // 11th dec (Page 67)

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Chapter 30: Oh I guess I just can't say anything other than treasuring this part in my list of cherishing updates from you. Loved it Heart Heart Heart

I liked the way this chapter started with her being the child Geet completely carefree and dependent in the arms of her love. Beautifully shown in words the implicit and honest trust she has in Arjun causing that whole flickering of deep emotions in her Arjun who from within is that Maan who just wanted to see that trust for him since ages.

Beautiful and splendid way of description of the whole intimacy, not for a moment I felt like to stop and read it later or skip any parts or scenes. It was all so exceedingly well woven together without making it too much. It was the actual and needed culmination of two combustible forces in the truest form known to mankind by expression of love. I guess it was actually justified and needed in this time of the story as the two souls who just couldn't keep their hands off each other to express themselves had to undergo so much due to circumstances and fate that now when all the dark clouds one by one were clearing this was needed. Kudos to you to bring this so well ClapClapClap you're an awesome and brilliant writer to write intimacy so beautifully that it seemed like a free flowing poetry. I can't find words to praise your talent. Thumbs Up ClapClap You are too good Reet.ClapClapClap

I loved how with slow progression you described the sensuality of a woman that too from the view of her lover, so delicately and minutely explained that everything seemed so beautiful. Embarrassed It was indeed Beauty personified with dipped in the better mixture of sensuality. There was primal need yet untainted love withholding the lust within gentle folds of just pure love. There was flare of attraction, the body reactions, the poling of desires so raw yet not once crossing the line. You so well weaved together the picture of her being unknowingly sensuously seductive but full of nave innocence that made it o beautiful to perceive.ClapClap  Indeed she was draped and drenched in his colour of love. The slow description was splendid and so cherishing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Her not understanding her own power on him was innocence personified on her part, showing that she completely trust Arjun, her love, her fiance to be with him in that home of theirs when just a few days back she had faced the worse nightmare in the form of Vikas giving us a glimpse that Arjun has truly wiped all those fears from her with only his presence to be cherished.Embarrassed

Their own expression was too good... he being the typical man wanting to express it all physically but yet he wasn't giving into it as always the way he did it earlier making her insecure as he expressed only physically, he went against being that man and transformed as just a lover who can control himself for protecting her. While Geet was the woman who always searched for symbols and words through her want to be in their home.ClapClapClap

But she was clueless and he had to make her understand in his own primal way of his need the reason he wanted her to leave so that she knows her right and power on him. BlushingHe did it with raw actions as well as for her in form of raw words causing her to surrender herself in love to him and only he having a right on her. I remembered Dia's incident form before the accusation when she was then ready to submit herself to him to be his only need then it showed her submission as her own selfish need to keep bound to her while today her submission showed it was all just for him and manly for them. EmbarrassedClap I loved it "Never take your step back from me Arjun"unknowingly she took the closest step towards his soul and heart. Heart   Then giving him unknowingly his true right as a husband by her being his wife making him earn his own right on her  she actually relived those childhood vows. "I might breakdown in that endless want of yours... but would never go far away from your eyes. My love ... swear on my sacred love. I will obey the vows taken with you." Clap 

It was so beautiful with her then ending her own vow to him by placing the ring to his lips submitting her heart and soul to him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved it all  ... Heart indeed passion became words. Love became intense. Need became extreme. Everything expressed with these lines itself. EmbarrassedBlushing

Only thing I was having a bit of pricking was when she questions him that is it his first time too?  I don't know why but it did raise some questions did it speak of her own insecurity or her cracking of the misjudged image she had somewhere in a small way made in her mind but now all of it gone by his honest and love filled assurance of him being just for her.(I'm gone too mad to think this I guess in mid of such a beautiful part )  And then that inner voice of his that he would later try and compensate for all of this protecting as a true husband.

Loved the dawn/ morning after scene of him cocooning her where at night he was holding tightly on to her so as to make sure it won't go away as a dream but be a reality.Embarrassed It was so beautiful them being in each other's embrace. Truly all of their mornings should be so... Wink LOL

Thanks for the dedication Hug waiting for next eagerly. Day Dreaming Big smile 

P.S.: Do enjoy your vacation Big smile will be waiting for you to return with more awesome and beautiful updates... Day Dreaming 

Edited by Onir - 02 July 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricarashmidivedqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

ss_rasgulla.jpg (400300)

Yeh bhi dikhaya...Ouch

Ab New York ki office mein kaha se le kar aaoon...

Mummma...LOL
AApne hi toh maanga tha... aur me dildar hu toh de diya aapko LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Yew ppl r ignoring an innocent soul lyk me Disapprove

Oh my this is so cute Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SharmeenLuvsGCdqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

so cute...

tujhe koi ignore nahi kar raha... tu aise bol ke humare pyar pe shaq karring Sheen...Ouch

Kya maidaan me ek DQ reh sakti hai ???Angry

Tu kabhi kabhi apna charge mujhe lene diya kar na , behen k lye itna to kiya kar Shocked

De diya charge tujhe... main maidan chodd ke chali...Ouch

Mujhe chorr ke na jaa Smile

tu mujhe red face dikhaying aur sab ke samne gussa karring...Cry

Onir_SharmeenLuvsGC

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
^ Ye kya hua tum dono ke beech... 

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onir

Uss ne mujhe daanta kal... Avi sad and mooh phering...

Onir_SharmeenLuvsGC

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Onir

Uss ne mujhe daanta kal... Avi sad and mooh phering...
Aww... Sheen ne daanta ShockedShockedShocked Can't believe it 

_SharmeenLuvsGCdqno1

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

so cute...

tujhe koi ignore nahi kar raha... tu aise bol ke humare pyar pe shaq karring Sheen...Ouch

Kya maidaan me ek DQ reh sakti hai ???Angry

Tu kabhi kabhi apna charge mujhe lene diya kar na , behen k lye itna to kiya kar Shocked

De diya charge tujhe... main maidan chodd ke chali...Ouch

Mujhe chorr ke na jaa Smile

tu mujhe red face dikhaying aur sab ke samne gussa karring...Cry

Sowie kaan pakar ke Cry

dqno1

Go to top