Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 30
awesome dear...
excellent...
so beautifully written...
way too romantic and the emotions involved so beautifully described...
cont soon dear...

PS - hope u got the next thread's link dear...henceforth plz post the link there...
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It looks like I've waiting for this update for ages though it has been only few days back that U gave ud-29,but I've checked the thread for upmpteenth time to see if U've updated.

Pata hai jaldi jaldi update deke tumne meri aadat hi kharab kardi hai.Ab main sabhi writers se long update ki ummeed karne lagi hoo.Tumne standards of writing itni high kardi hai ki kya kahu.Comment karte waqt lagta hai ki,kya ye cmnt tumhare updates ke standard ko match karega.Oh God kya hoga mera.

Kal raat ko wait karne ke baad I read the ud in the morning at 5.30am but cudnt cmnt coz of school but the update kept lingering in my heart and found unusually smiling,I cud so relate to the story.I m happy if the characters are happy and I m sad when smthng bad happens to them.

You are a magician,REET.
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hoth Tere Mai Ke Pyaale,Kajrare Naina Tere, Maathe Par Sinduri Subaha ,Julfho Main Raina Base
Saansein Yeh Teri Hain,Dhadkan Bhi Teri Hain, Jeevan Yeh Tera Hua ,Tere Hi Choone Se, Tan Man Saja Mera,
"Hui Main Parineeta"

Feeling like I m floating in the sky with love all around me.You've so beautifully and soulfully written the close moments of Maaneet that even if say I m mesmerised it wud be an understatement.
I m gleefully awed at Geet's trust on Arjun,its divine and the way Arjun was concerned that sm thng wrong might not happen to Geet if they stay close,so selfless.

But then he cudnt deny her crazy,impulsive,stupid,insanely in love with him,child women.And when they made love its sacred.You know I m a very Indian girl but here Maaneet never seem wrong with the ocean of love they have in their hearts for each other.

I even more loved the morning scene,when Geet took Arjun to be her bed.The way you describe Arjun when she was admiring her,even I fell once again for the English teacher.
The part where Arjun holds Geet securely thinking if he sleeps the unbelievable reality will turn into dream,it brought tears in my eyes.How long the souls have waited for each other!!!!!!!!

Congrats for writing the update and the story and thanx to all Ur frnds who help you.

P.s-How will we survive for seven days buddy. 😭 But koi ni,You enjoy the break. 😃
baisakh45 thumbnail
instead of editing i quoted my first comment.that's why this silly comment.
Edited by baisakh45 - 10 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
beautiful update... finally she has given herself to da person whom she loves to sanity...
kiran_rati thumbnail
beautiful update
cont soon dear
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

me to waiting 
daredevilisback thumbnail

me three
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Next week ka intezaar karna padega...

I don't think we will get an update today...

ANYWAY, I WILL RE-READ THIS ONE...😳😳😳😳😳
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

Next week ka intezaar karna padega...

I don't think we will get an update today...

ANYWAY, I WILL RE-READ THIS ONE...😳

m also planning to read from beginning in one shot ðŸ˜‰