Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Teacher (III) - chap 33 @PAGE 143 // 11th dec (Page 150)

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Waiting

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
waiting for update & new thread
come back soon
Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
pls update yaar..waiting..SmileBig smile
manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
plzz update Day Dreaming
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Hey Reet Smile

At-last, caught up with all 33 parts. I kept thinking that I will read all parts continuously in 2-3 days but never got that kind of time. So, thought it better to be few chapters at a time and coincidently, today it makes exact one month when I found this work.  So, So, So... Happy to indulge in Maaneet's world fashioned by Reet Day Dreaming. Somewhere in comments and replies, I read that u got married Big smile and was busy with family so left the IF. Congratulations... Hug and happy that you got the time to come back despite busy life.

Since, there are so many chapters and it won't be possible for me to comment in my regular style; I am going to stick with my general view on characters and situations. Introduction was quite impressive with all the surrounding and appearances of characters that got me anticipating for cannon blasts instantly but I guess, different story line demands different settings so it took some time to get on smooth track unlike your previous work. Not that I did not like it.

I thought that Geet and Arjun/Maan would be the first that I would want to talk about but Anant Raichanda beats them here, not because he is so good(though u did a good job in portraying that evil thing)but because he is the one of the vilest creature that I have in mind. From the beginning, he had keen eyes on Geet; it might be true that he actually love his granddaughter but sometimes it becomes so hard to believe. He is power hungry and for the sake of his vainness, he will sacrifice his own natin, not caring if the girl totally broke, because in his view, all of it is childish/insignificant. Janki, sees him caring for Geet but I just can't tolerate his antics. Geet is natural beauty and a cunning man like him could see that she has lots of potential, so to me, it looks like the affection more out of calculation than heart felt. I just hope against hope that he will eventually be straightened by some miracle.  

Geet has very unique persona that might be because she was brought up by Anant Raichanda (Vain, Cruel, Shrewd, Ruling with iron fist, etc) but it seems, she did not only learn about the good deeds from her father but adopted them so well that they become a part of her personality; otherwise she won't take a stand so seriously for Archana who was no one close to her and many more things she did for others. Whatever went down between her and Arjun was so intense and I liked how she was holding on to a ray of hope that Arjun will deny he slept with Dia. But when it became a disaster soon after that, it brought out the grey shades of her with full might. I was like What the HE*L??? she is so furious that she is giving in to something so immoral?? I just hated it at that moment and thought now what?? I don't like a character like that then it's going to be a tragic ending? (well, atleast for me since it seemed impossible to undo the damage) But boy, Reet is such fabulous writer; just a little more and a sharp turn in events again, got me mesmerized. Geet's remorse and her atoning for her sin was mind blowing. When she was coping with all of it, I thought why even those people are punishing her who has nothing to do with her; calling names, giving way to their dirty thoughts in the wrapping of punishment for her, etc. I mean, what she did was vile but we just can't push away a person who has truly reflected on his/her wrongdoing; this might push the person over the edge rendering them to be unable to repent and change for good. Others will think that it's better if they don't confess and just let the things be as they are. I think that Uday Raichanda's way of punishment is better (I do the same in most of the situations), being deprived of the privilege of kind words and gestures shown to one is not something to be taken lightly; it has immense effect.  Then glimpses of Geet's real personality started showing here and there by Arjun's provocation (intentional or unintentional) but at times, they felt like bits of Geet falling off since it was so hard for her to cop. From Vikas's attempting assault Angry Censored to Maan's sloppy LOL proposal, Geet's dazed condition tugged at my heart. Reet you portrayed all those things so well that I find it difficult to have enough good words to praise you girl. Sometime, I hate it when Geet cut off Maan/arjun trying to say something because when things are not cleared in time, they become problem. I just hope that she will be prudent this time when she finds that Arjun and Maan is the same person and it won't be a chaos again; atleast not for Maaneet.  

When Arjun/Maan entered college, superficially he had contempt for Geet and his purpose was to "tame" her, bring her to a "certain point" and coax her in answering the reason for betrayal in the past. But right from the start, there was an ice coating on him whenever he was around Geet. To me, he looked like a combination of fire and ice. His passion/love for her was burning him from inside but outside, he kept a cool pretense that might feel he was cold due to hatred but I think, it was fear of Rejection that turned him cold and in defense he enclosed himself in it. His love for Geet and feelings of love, respect, fondness for Uday is something amazing. Even when he thought that Geet had betrayed him, he came deceiving himself that he was searching answer to his questions. He might be cool and intelligent but his rational thinking is washed off every time he is with Geet. His inability to speak the truth brought down the biggest tragedy for them (though it still does not justify Geet's Foolishness) but even then, his feelings for Geet won over once again. He just could not let her go especially after seeing her so damaged in hospital."meri nas nas mein lahu kit rah smai hai" applies on him so well. What was that Proposal LOL??? He is one special item ROFL exclusive for Geet Geek. When he lost temper with A.Raichanda, was WOW. I too felt great disdain for elderly man there. Let's see If Arjun/Maan will be the first to break it to Geet or A.Raichanda tried to play him by proposing to postpone the matters till geet's exams (while he goes behind his back) because honestly, I don't see him wanting Geet to graduate because this delays his plans and he will tray his best not to lose the game just like that.

In the start, Dia was just a nuisance because she was shown from the eyes of biased people (just going with the rivalry flow between Geet and her and ignoring the things to be respected about her) but with time, her maturity and circumstances were revealed and it became a different story for her. I liked it when she understood that Arjun has eyes only for Geet and concentrated on her reality instead of fussing over it but she sincerely got the respect when Geet put the charges on Arjun and she was not only standing with him but also reprimanded Geet which greatly helped Geet to try and revert the damage she could. Maybe Dia was hoping that Arjun will stop pining over Geet and she will be at peace with her love so she blasted Geet after rape attempt but that's not so bad, after all she had to go through so much but its good thing Satya was there to correct her instantly which saved her. It's still not clear to herself but looks like she is going to realize soon that Satya got some special place in her heart unknown to her in all the situations, they have been through.

Sunanda and Zaria's friendship is truly commendable. Though as good friends, they should have resisted the temptation to press charges on Arjun and console Geet but they made a grave mistake. Still, it was good that they stuck to Geet in worst conditions both out of love and guilt because they pumped energy in Geet when she was unable to have coherent thoughts due to her shock. Geek  Their hard work Approve with Dia, Aliya, Payel and Rashi to get the justice for Geet was awesome... Clap

Poor Satya, got sandwiched between his father and Maan but his sense of justice is admirable. He understood the right thing and did everything in his power to straighten the path for Arjun and help Geet as well. Unknown to him, love for Dia seeped in his heart and he realized something but still is reluctant to give it clear name because he sees only darkness thinking Dia's light is already devoted to Arjun/Maan. Let's see how long he will resist it Evil Smile and same goes for Dia.

Now, it's time for some points lurking in my mind. (1)Geet was about to turn 13 and Maan in early 18 when Uday told Maan about his Cancer and got them married. After sometime he died and Geet was said to be 13. Maan repeats time and again about 9 years that he met her after that means Geet is around 22 (not twenty) and he is 27.

(2)Maan returned from abroad after few years and when he came with his mother for last time, she died and that was 4 years before current time which means he was a graduate 4 years before. What exactly was he doing all these years?? He is an MBA and here he came for teaching English which is totally different from subjects of Business Administration. If his purpose was to intercept Geet then he could have done that in her first year. But he was upto something that's why Satya was keeping tabs on her for him. If he was not literally doing Tabula rasa in English Literature degree then I will say he is owner of MNC where Satya works (long shot but "Anything is possible...No matter how incredible" Wink )

(3) What exactly is Satya's status?? I mean; he is 26, working in MNC and reliable enough to get the loan on the basis of his job (of course father is only accountant of A.Raichanda so no powerful contact for loan guarantee and A. does not look that kind to let them use his name) He is planning to opt Phd and he was in College's farewell party. After fight with Vikas, it was mentioned that he was quite senior. Was he exclusively there to keep an eye on Geet?

Done for Now. Will Bug you again later. 

Link to Previous Post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643163&PID=98265241&#p98265241

P.S. Waiting for u to continue ILWE and Bin tere 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetMadhuri53

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuri53

waiting for update & new thread
come back soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

custodian75 IF-Dazzler
custodian75
custodian75

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
It's almost 5 months since you last updated. Hope u are doing fine. Take care.

Amour_Reet

ramarora Senior Member
ramarora
ramarora

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
what a wonderful story, as if i could see it like an episode of ghsp,such beautiful discription
of each and every character,loved it.
waiting to read more

Amour_Reet

Go to top