Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Teacher (III) - chap 33 @PAGE 143 // 11th dec (Page 14)

LILY111144 IF-Sizzlerz
LILY111144
LILY111144

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000Amour_Reetmeravigilisodaredevilisbacksingh24

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by .Maggie.

Marked! Will comment when I get lappy. I need to crib about not finding any Arjun in my Uni 

LOLLOLLOL  Univ ja ke bhi nahi sudhregi...LOLLOL
mein bigdi kab thiConfused
U know we have female lecturers.  Woh bhi buddey. Kya karu mein un logon ka? Achaar dalu

Expecting Arjun there... awww... bigdi kab thi...LOLLOL

Acchar accha nahi banega..Wink

Koi Student hoga... theek se dekh le...Wink

Hamain bhi Only Females mili OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Marked! Will comment when I get lappy. I need to crib about not finding any Arjun in my Uni 

LOLLOLLOL  Univ ja ke bhi nahi sudhregi...LOLLOL
mein bigdi kab thiConfused
U know we have female lecturers.  Woh bhi buddey. Kya karu mein un logon ka? Achaar dalu

Expecting Arjun there... awww... bigdi kab thi...LOLLOL

Acchar accha nahi banega..Wink

Koi Student hoga... theek se dekh le...Wink

Hamain bhi Only Females mili OuchLOL

Awww!!   Hug

_SharmeenLuvsGC

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

but you got one GC atleast...!!!
"santusht" rehna seekho balike...!!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet_SharmeenLuvsGC

Koolsmile IF-Rockerz
Koolsmile
Koolsmile

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Gr8 chapter Reet Clap
The proposal was sooo haayeee Day Dreaming
The way he knelt down n proposed her wid so much love Embarrassed i fell for the teacher of hers Embarrassed
thank yew so so much for updating Reet Hug
Hope health is fine now Smile Take Care !

Amour_Reet

Smartangel Senior Member
Smartangel
Smartangel

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Awsome update,aww ,i loved the proposal very much,i was waiting for d update eagerly,n it proved worthwhile n very much better than my expectation,feel bad for dia,bt this is story of maan/arjun n geet ,so anyone who dare to come between will have to pay ,i think arjun must disclose about him,before it lead to another mu b/w them, once again i liked d update very very much

i was stalking ur thread,i came to know about ur one more story in love with enemy, i thought,since d writer is u,i must read ,n i googled d story,n read all d parts in one go,now i must say i m in love with that story,i so much liked guru/maan/cheif n their gang n all,plsss complete that story also,plsss... Give one update for that story in between,i n dying to know what next? Plsss...
-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
awesome update...
palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hey reet..
I honestly don't have any words for you,this time..As I already told you,I loved each word,each syllable and each punctuation mark from this chapter..!!
I loved Maan's caveman sort of way of making her agree to marry him..and I literally laughed,when he said these words...LOL.LOL
I gave you the ring few minutes ago ..and you are bringing this up ? now ..? stop this nonsense geet .. and lets get married .
Like always,you stunned me by your perfect presentation of their respective point of views..!!! If i would have writing this story,i would have lost long ago in their misunderstandings and complications..But your "hold" on both the characters surprised me very much..!!! I was like,only a clear headed person like you can create such misunderstandings and solve them so easily and perfectly..Aapke liye seat par khade hokar taliyaan..!!!!Clap.ClapClap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap
You justified Geet's complaints and Maan's complaints very rightly and beautifully,before the proposal..!!! I did not find a single word wrong from each of them,when they were sort of accusing each other...
and Then the proposal from Arjun...!!!
Sigh...!!!!Day Dreaming
They were the most beautiful words I have ever heard...!!!You know,what make them more beautiful for me,The truth that person uttering them actually meant them from deepest of his heart and soul..!!!
Honestly,I hate sappy lines in a story...{Unfortunately and ironically,my first story on maaneet called colors was full of such sappiness...} But I loved arjun's words to core of my heart.. when he said,"kyunki jiya nahi jeeta tumhare bina..",I knew,he was telling the truth,because I have seen him suffering immensely without Geet,I have seen his pain and longing,actually i have felt everything..and It was you who have made me see everything through your words..
So dear,never be conscious that you are overdoing with the intensity of their love and passion..You have created them in such a way that these intense emotions are natural part of their lives..Your story line demands such intensity of emotions and words..!!!
Their hug after confession would have looked incomplete if Geet had not denied to loosen her hold around his neck..!!!Smile

I appreciate the way you have put tiny details in the entire scene..I was able to see everything,the way she hugged him,the way he picked her up in his arms,the way he made her wear the ring..and everything that was happening...!!!
I loved when he tried to share his past before slipping the ring into her finger..I admire your timing of bringing in change of weather.It compliments the change in the mood of story..Growling clouds scared me in the same way the anticipation of revelation of truth scared me..But unfortunately,geet did not let him tell anything..!! I want this to be clear right now but i think,this hidden truth is necessary for continuation of this tale...!!!
I hope,geet would remember her words that she would always choose him between her past and present..!!!
you know,when Arjun repeated Maan's line at the end and felt geet shuddering against him,gave me goose bumps yaar..!!! and then his words,"Baby you still remember me..!!!" Maan in him wants Geet to remember him always...!!!!Big smile

and finally the Kiss...!!!
It was beautiful as always and this time,you yourself have said it all ..
 they kissed each other with such raw sweetness like they were praying in front of almighty . thanking HIM.
Bravo dear...!!!! for thinking as well presenting such serene feeling in words...!!!Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap..ClapClap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap..Clap.Clap

Then their "coo-chee-coo" moments..
me blushing hard..!!!Embarrassed You have much expertise in writing them without making them look vulgar and cheap..As I have always said,"Their intimacy is decent.." or may be your presentation makes it decent...!!!Smile
you made me imagine everything like a reel being played infront of my eyes..I could see the leaves accumulated in her lap..!!! Tum bhi kabhi saree pehan ke neem ke ped ke neeche baithi ho kya yaar,that too in rains..!!!ShockedLOL

"Take me home,arjun.."
what a bliss,those words felt to my ears,though i am little scared now,what they are going to do in the home??WinkROFL Don't blame me for my wild imaginations...Tongue
Now coming to my other favorite couple Dia Satya..
Her care for Geet melted my heart..She was the first to notice geet's absence as well as  to get worried for her..She has a soft heart in a hard shell..!!!Smile
Satya's shameless flirting.LOL.He is cute and dude in his own way...!!!He is as clear with his words as Maan is unclear with his..!!!Stern Smile
A mushy mushy moment of his palm on her back,in all this was well weaved..I kind of knew,dia was going to witness all that and I wanted Satya to be with her during those moments which were going to cause her immense pain..!!!
I completely agree with these words of "Sonai-ardrica{satyanatani,sorry if i spelled it wrong..}

I'm Happy that dia saw them in intimate way.it will help her to move on in her life. Sometime our heart and mind starts working in synchronisation only after getting the proof at same time provided by our own naked eyes.

Dia was needed to endure this pain for moving on in her life..!!! It would help her to "Let go" as Satya demanded from her..!!!
I am loving Satya for letting him fall for a girl,who is already in love with someone..He has said once to her that she had chosen thorns all by herself..Wasn't he doing same right now..!!!
But who would have called this emotion "Love",if it was that easy to control...!!! Smile

Over all wonderful wonderful chapter reet..!!SmileHug
There are no words left in my vocab to praise your talent dear...!!!Big smile

PS- About the "gear rod" thing in previous comment,i guess,I had read it somewhere,may be in "Maggie's web of love"...I would let you know very soon...!!!Smile

Edited by palindrome - 29 June 2013 at 6:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricasunshine16ariz2000nithi07fffanaticAmour_ReetSOLACEofEYESRocks.DharaOnirmeravigiliso_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144daredevilisbackdqno1

Go to top