Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Teacher (III) - chap 33 @PAGE 143 // 11th dec (Page 118)

Doracake IF-Rockerz
Doracake
Doracake

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming awesome! Welcome back !

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
part 31
excellent...
Maan's words have a deep meaning and hope Geet will realize that in soon time...
they have to wait to get married?
hope that old man doesnt do something before that...
cont soon dear...

PS - Reet dear In Love With Enemy FF what was the last update number? 32? plz post the links too dear and also the new thread soon...waiting for u to update that too...i so love that one...
neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Welcome back Reet...
missed your updates like hell...
will comment for this part first i have to read it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteTommy

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Wow you're back with a bang!!! Big smile

What an update... sweet and full of just them two with no interference of outer world. Its just pure them Heart ... There were doubts and regrets there but yet they didn't let all of it to overpower their love and trust on each other  Clap

The morning after couldn't have been any better. Embarrassed It wasn't short for me at all. It was just in the needed mixture of love, trust, intimacy and passion. And glad you didn't allow anything else to come in between for now, as I know here ahead there are lot of loop holes that these two need to sit together talk and work out on. But this new awakening and start gave the needed hope that they will work for each other Smile

Loved Maan's approach towards her... wanting her to see that she has ever only loved one man, each time falling for one or the other dimension of him... but truly only giving herself to him be it in Maan whom she showered with her childhood dreams and demands or be it Arjun whom she selflessly gave her self and soul to, a culmination to all her adolescent needs and passion. Embarrassed 

Only afraid that he is still keeping her away from the truth. He has damn good control to wait for 2 whole months when he knows Anant is just lurking around ready for his shot at destroying all that he has achieved. Let's see what you have in store for all your readers Smile

But Arjun was the highlight of this update... through and through the openness in his views and leaving behind his insecurities for now just basking in the love of his life. 

"I am your husband, Geet"
"I don't need to see vermilion in your parting to convince my self that you're my family, and my wife." 
"You're far more than just the mole on my chest"  

Loved it! Heart ClapEmbarrassed Wow loved these lines... and hope that she will remembers it all later when he will be waiting for her to accept him as both her past which she wants to leave behind as well as the present and future she hopes with him. 

I'm so very happy to see you back here updating. Big smile But yes don't stress yourself too much, I can very well understand how tough and hectic your schedules can be ... so take your time and we will always be waiting but would like you take care of yourself more,... Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dhara

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
so finally next morning
loved it
i hope geet comes to know ki arjun hi maan hai uska maan uska hubby 
maan se hi pata chale nai to gadbad ho jayegi
grt part
flowing_river Goldie
flowing_river
flowing_river

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I found abt your ff yest..nd tadaa have completed till ladt update today itself... Tongue
your ff is amazing and your updates are biggg...nd I love you for that... Hug
pls pls PM me for next update... Smile
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

...Smile

1stly  4 PM me...4 this..Embarrassed..

Updates..Tongue.

turely ur updates r just  ,

Dear...ClapClap..

really..Big smile  

n

for ur

dear..Big smile.Thumbs Up

tons of  ...Hug.

last but not the list...Big smile...

keep the  job up dear..Clap.. 

keep ing dear...Big smile

dear...Embarrassed

lov,Heart
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENT AS U ALL KNEW ABOUT MY EXAM THAT'S WHY.
P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...ConfusedOuch

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...Cryme uncontorled sob.sob..Cry

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

hari21 IF-Dazzler
hari21
hari21

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
awesome...superb update...loved it

Go to top