πŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Ignoreddd πŸ˜²

Ignored... aisa nahi hai re...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
no aisa nahi hai nahi bhuleEdited by SOLACEofEYES - 10 years ago
After reading  chapters 18-28, which I didn't know that I read so fast! one and a half night *_* !!
you took me through a whirlwind of actions,reactions and emotions.. I didn't know which of my feelings were more profound: sad, angry, hopeful, repentant or mad!.. I guess I was all..because with every verse of each of the characters my mind meandered with them.
With Geet I could feel her insecurity, her need for love and later her pain and repentance.. AND with Maan I could literally feel how a Man of his stature: THE TEACHER could just BE a man slouched in his misery of lost love and cover his pain with glazed eyes and a pursed mouth... 

the main impact  of your writing was that the actions Geet took and the after effects of it all was all so complicated and left both of them in such a complex but what was plain simple bare and the best was still the love that was in both their eyes and their corrosive words.. 

The crude reality and ugly face of rape or any sort of physical misbehaviour in the form of Vikas was so close to the truth of it in real lives that it left me scarred and numb of what girls go through, have gone through and are going through!! The best of torture given to him is only a tribute to the thousands of women who bear that emotional pain all their lives and live with the injustice the social system has to offer!! I know Im going senti on this..but recent cases in reality have shaken up my belief of women's safety.. and I feel that the most precious thing a woman should be protected and treasured!! 

aah.. went off topic lol! but back to ur writing :D

You write with such fluidity Reet that its hard to not flow with every emotion you portray ...at times I might have even objected to the reasoning of the characters but I couldn't stop myself agreeing that this might be right given in a situation.  

lastly, the last two chapters in this thread here are :
an ethereal Melody ...
...their love played  through on such a flute which literally  made me stare out and imagine such a dream!! a Dream  of  a man and a woman and their togetherness... it was filled with stark naked flames of passion yet as I read on I felt like it was written with words of "Hayaa" ... (I don't know how else to describe it u see !!) ...
Like a curtain of love over their love!! 

and you left it at a point where it was a closure to all insecurities even as a reader that I had for them and opened up rays of new beginnings with old ties...which Im intrigued to know of how it will be but can wait since the cloud of love has just given rain..let it rain more before the Sun or more of thunder that may come ..

Thank you for such frequency and long chapters... love them all

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

r

kaha hai update??
Oyyee khuli aankho se sapna dekh rahi hai kya..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by daredevilisback

oyyee nautanki..
Diya toh reply..
πŸ˜†

Mere bolne k baad diya na 😑

Mere bolne k baad diya na 😑

oyyee aankhe kharab ho gayi teri..
maine tere pehle post par comment kiya tha..
Yew ppl r ignoring an innocent soul lyk me πŸ˜’

Yew ppl r ignoring an innocent soul lyk me πŸ˜’

so cute...

tujhe koi ignore nahi kar raha... tu aise bol ke humare pyar pe shaq karring Sheen...