-Mishu- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thud !!!

Thud !!!

Thud!!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reet dear this is the new thread and plz post the update link here dear...
FF Daily Updates 7
sonai-adrica thumbnail
Before reading the update i was in dire need of sleep... After reading the update i was in dire need of my husband... ummm...ahem.. to worship him off course..🀣

Now I can understand why reet couldn't be able to update on day before yesterday as well as exrtreamly late on yesterday.. reet u really need this break.. Go and enjoyπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Jokes apart...you wrote the whole scene so beautifully with such serenity that one has to miss her/his partner's warmth while reading the update.i can't comment on that part.for me sometimes one should keep quiet to cherish the essence of pure bliss in form of words.i fear if i write something the serenness will be gone.

never again say that you don't have any right on me. I didn't give that right to you ..you earned it . you earned me arjun .

Maan never earned geet. He had been given that right by uday. But arjun has earned it.that too from geet. Here arjun has defeated maan.

I hope u don't mind about my joke. If so then i'm extreamly sorry for that and plZ ignore the sameEdited by sonai-adrica - 10 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Speechless is d word...finally dey r one in every possible way...loved it would b an understatement 

Maan's hesitance n longingness and geets innocence and surrender...it was beautifully described vd out going out of d line...every word was dipped in love der love...
m-g19 thumbnail

OMG...that was so so so wonderful.πŸ‘

what a beautiful part u hv wrten.πŸ€—

very passionate very hot n the same time very descent .

reet only u can describe them like this.

ur master in ur craft u know hw 2 play vd words.

vn i read ur update i can feel the symphony n melody of love

under line the words.

ur simply the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful part...loved it...only maaneet..☺️
sab kuch thik se ho gaya...lol

I still remember that, in ILWE they are still stuck on foreplay ...for two years...πŸ˜›

cont soon
Koolsmile thumbnail
oh I dunno how n wat to comment 😳
The least I can say is, it was beautiful, full of love, no indecency n vulgarity acc to me.. The most a girl can give in a relationship is her heart body n soul n he has earned all three.. the-long-tym-married couple is one in true sense now 😳 Yew were fab Reet πŸ‘ Thanx for the chapter 😊 Enjoy the break 😊
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful part
finally they are one 😳😳
loved it

CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
isnt it 7 days a verrryyy long gqap πŸ€’