Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

hey do u know if she will be updating?

She had said she would yesterday but she is a Doc yaar... sometimes her schedule does not allow it.

I am hoping for a nice lamba wala update today...😃

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CoolHania

hello Reet

im ur biggest fan yar 
i loved ur in love with enemy 
and now enjoying my teacher
u r a verstile and brilliant writer
when i was reading this story's parts after 20 i cud see a glimpse of Reet who wrote in love with enemy
wish you cud complete that FF too plzzz 😳
that too soon 😉
about my teacher i m loving this maan who came here to take revenge of his mother's death but ended up falling in love with his own wife
geet who was rude and too proudy is now guilty to even love her teacher now 
dia from enmity to buddy . and thanks for giving her chrctr a face i like pooja gor 
satya very nice charctr a loyal friend 
hope to see their love story soon 
i haven't read ch 27 till now 
will read soon
i love the way you give long chrs always with everything describing so perfectly
thanks for updating  even being ill 
take care 
lots of love 
Hania 

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonai-adrica

he is not going to come back ..i know that ..but if .. ever ..he does ..then i m always going to choose you .

Then close the door to past . I don't want to know anything . past . because if I know .. then I might get hurt ..Questions might arise in my mind . I can't do that all over again what happened with dia . I can't let my insecurities, my abandonment issues ruin my life . when its not only my life any more . I can't ruin you arjun ..i can't ruin us . Not again when I know me too the only one for you . I am , ..right ?

Can she be able to stick with her words when she will come to know that maan and arjun are two faces of the same coin.that time can she be able to choose arjun over maan after knowning the fact that if arjun had disclosed his true identity before then her insecurity and abandonment issues and that related suffering were long healed.been hailed from an orthodox family will she be able to digest the fact that she accused her own husband with false sexual harrasment allegetion.

Leave it... sometime i too become sadist. 😳

The proposal...
A perfect dream proposal just with a fat drop of ego..

I thought the words wouldn't need ..cause you are my love ..but you wanted me to beg . So begging geet ..

But this is what arjun singh khurana is...and for the very same reason we love him this much...hayyy
For me this man is also a frightened child from inside who wants a person who can understand his unspoken words without his effort.just like a baby.

Continud in next post

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonai-adrica

Conti...

Can pour out his feeling without any hesitation. And for him the person is his child wife.what a Perfect combination.

I just loved their raging bull and matador version.and What a coincidence geet wore red..🤣

Dia and sayta...

I'm Happy that dia saw them in intimate way.it will help her to move on in her life. Sometime our heart and mind starts working in synchronisation only after getting the proof at same time provided by our own naked eyes. it's good that she had vented out all her frustration and insult with her tears...frustration coz she pretty well knew that she can never be geet... insult because she poured her heart out infront a person who didn't even acknowledge the same...she let go her pain in the darkness of night in the soothing embrace of the person who will bring a new day to her with his true love.

I hope u r fully cured by now.

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: yappingduck

i have completely turned into gooey puddle after reading this confession/proposal... it was so beautiful...finally they have confessed, kept aside their ego, miusnderstandings...but somehow arjun not telling her about him being maan doesnt sit well with me...hope this doesnt become an issue as if anant happens to get even a whiff of it, he will distort  the facts  and create hell lots of MUs... feeling scared ... dia, i felt so sorry for her... the feeling of having lost her first love, rather unrequited love leaves a deep scar, and makes u feel helpless and is really painful... but i hope satya will get her back from this heartache and shower her with all the love and affection that she deserves..
overall a beautiful update..loved it

hope u r feeling better and dont fall ill frequently...we need our doctor to be fit and fine...take care...muahhh

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaintedSky

I love ur writing style... n I still miss ur enemy wala ff.

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: mannubhardwaj

hey Reet, how r u now??? headache and computer is bad combination for me.. don't know how u managed to write such a long update...
thanks alot for the update reet..

i'm loving Satya more and more..

it was lovely update.. 
finally everything is back on track...
but i think past will come back in future with geet's 'sweet' dadaji..😡

Arjun shud elope with geet and take her somewhere away from this Devil...😈

aur koi surprise in line????

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiodreams

Fantastic...update is like thirst quenching drink after running thro' the deserts of sorrowfulness. glad that they poured their heats out though skipped sharing their past. geet got what she wanted, his confession and affirmation of their relation. no need to mention your excellent penning skills in bringing out their feelings. felt bad for dia but satya will bring her out of this pain soon.hope both the couples stay together now.

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

God do they do anything,I mean anything normally.Naaa...Then it wont be Reet's Maaneet.They've got to be exceptional.

Geet even after getting the ring,didnt want to be in"bujho toh jaane" mode.She wanted it vocal,the assurance that He is there and will never leave her.
And Arjun cudnt easily voice out his love after her denial at first time.Then he thot his love wudn't need word.But The hurt child Geet needed words.And Arjun begged.[This only one line I didnt like.There's no place of begging in love]
My heart cried at the heartfelt confession of Maan.
And after that the whole time Maaneet spent in each other arms,was pure bliss.Geet securely clinging to Maan,not letting him go,its fantastic.
Their close moments were mesmerising.

But the 'Maan' part yet remained unsolved.I m scared it wud again create major prblm.

And poor Dia actually witnessed Maaneet smooching and the Maan carrying Geet to his apartment!!!!!!!!
Her heart broke into thousand pieces.But she has to gather herself and Satya wud be there with her jst like today.Crying out loud will help her decrease the pain.

Lovely part,Maaneet confessed,ring ceremony bhi gayi,kissy wissy also done.Now eagerly waiting for next part.

Thanx reet for the update.
I hope U are better now.

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheen-Coolkiwi

Superb Part 👏
Finally Arjun SIR proposed Her 😳
I don't know how to do Long Comments 😆
In 2 lines se kaam chala lo 😆😉