Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dqno1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Univ ja ke bhi nahi sudhregi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I so agree to this πŸ‘πŸΌ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Maggie.

mein bigdi kab thiπŸ˜•
U know we have female lectures.  Woh bhi buddey. Kya karu mein un logon ka? Achaar dalu
Accha hai na padhai mein dhyaan laga rahega πŸ˜‰ Edited by Onir - 10 years ago
first congrats for the new thread πŸ€—
awesome update...!!!

hows reet now...??/

Reet @ get well soon dear...!!!
awesummm part
ufff maaneet n their ego n their fightss!!
both wanna unite but still fighting like school kids
ohhh goddd the past but u still dint disclose it to geet
n thankgod they are happy n contended now
sooo happy for them
but feeling sorry fr dia but girl dnt sulk!! u r jus nt meant fr arjun
coz maan n geet r meant to be forever
luved itt

mein bigdi kab thiπŸ˜•
U know we have female lectures. Woh bhi buddey. Kya karu mein un logon ka? Achaar dalu

hahahaaa
main tera dard samaj sakti hu maggie...lolEdited by SOLACEofEYES - 10 years ago
chapter 29

I could have held her hand pulled her in my arms , and told her that we should get married. Or may be I should have asked her to marry me ? Naah ..! That's lame . what is the need to ask that kind of question ..i knew the answer . there was no need to ask !!! ..
he is such a bhondu πŸ˜†
Geet did u find the ring ..? umm that's actually mine ..but I want you to have it . oh by the way that's a marriage ring . we should get married ..as quick as possible . Arghh! Lame arjun ..! u r just a pure idiot .! I fisted on my hairs .. ah ..that feels good . 🀣
Stop right there geet ..! meri kasam tumhe !!
awww he knows how to stop her...meri kasam...
oh boy she was really testing his patience by calling sir again n again..
Oh you are marrying me geet .. Samjhi tum ..!! you don't get to say anymore .
you have to marry me you understand !! . enough of your drama !
see this bhonduram...is this the way to propose a girl?
koi ladki haa nahi bolegi aise to...
You hurt me geet .. sab ke samne izzat uchali meri !
the hurt is avident in this...
you have to be with me ..you have to marry me ..you don't have a choice ..because I m not letting you go .. no matter what you say . is this how you propose a lady ? her voice calm but firmer than steel.. you have to marry me ..you don't have a choice .! she mimicked derisively.. how very gentle manly of you ! she mocked . 🀣
Did you know what I had felt when you made it clear you are not arjun for me anymore. You snatched every right from me ..even to love you . today you are saying I have to marry you because I love you ? why didn't you think of it then? I hadn't slept a blink in so many nights thinking if I fall asleep and you leave me I wouldn't be able to .. oh you have no idea what you did to me. Do you want to marry me just because I love you and you find yourself obligated to do the favor on the girl ..oh ..she had been through so many things ..her tears never dry up ..okay so lets make her happy giving her the thing she craves so much for ..she even had to sing a farewell song for me.. poor thing thought I m leaving her forever . am I a joke to you ? my love , my pain is a joke to you now ?
this para shows how painful it was for her...wat she has gone through...
I love you geet ..
Loved you for a long time .. I don't even remember since when I had been in love with you . I didn't even understand love since I have loved you . You hurt me geet .. you hurt me brutal . you threw me away so many times that I forgot the count .but I kept coming back to you with the traitor heart in my palms . I made promises ..so many times I promised myself I will not love you anymore .because it hurts so much .. sucks the life out of me . But I couldn't geet . I just can't stop loving you . Because .. I love you more than life .. You are my world geet .. my world starts on you ends on you . without you I don't exist . I love you beyond the capability of love . so much the word hardly hold any value . i love you beyond any promise ..beyond any relationship that exist in this world . Be mine geet .. cause I cant do this anymore . I cant stay away from you .. not anymore .. not even for a second . I cant breathe because you don't breathe with me .. it scares the hell out of me . End this torture geet ..cause I don't have any strength left to fight you . I thought the words wouldn't need ..cause you are my love ..but you wanted me to beg . So begging geet .
don't have words to say anything about his love confession I m speechless...
kiunki ..jiya nahi jaata tumhare bina .
Marry me !

this left me breathless, ek pal saans hi ruk gai thi meri...koi ye kahe to, uski sau janmo ki ho jao..haye...
You hurt me .. so much arjun !! .. she hiccuped . I love you .. so much geet .. ..
this phrase shows the one whom u love only have d tendency to hurt u...
aww such a intense update
felt bad for dia I avoided satya is there na for her so no feeling bad
all n all much awaited n,awesome update. thanks for giving dis n get well soon..
Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 10 years ago
Congrats for d new thread and amazing updt
Confession, heart break, realization everything together 

I hope u feeling better now...take care n rest...
Enjoy when u go home
Edited by maanmeet1 - 10 years ago

mein bigdi kab thiπŸ˜•
U know we have female lecturers.  Woh bhi buddey. Kya karu mein un logon ka? Achaar dalu

Expecting Arjun there... awww... bigdi kab thi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Acchar accha nahi banega..πŸ˜‰

Koi Student hoga... theek se dekh le...πŸ˜‰