Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

loved it very much so happy that everything got cleared between arjun and geet but still why arjun didnt say that he is maan it may lead to mu between them in future because geet may get hurt after knowing this truth. Ok for time being they are happy.Feeling sad for dia but her destiny is not with arjun.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love ur writing style... n I still miss ur enemy wala ff.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for New thread... πŸ‘ Their confession... Both are really crazy for each other..But Feeling bad for dia.. Finally Satya realised his feelings for Dia.. Nice one..πŸ˜ƒ
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread
finally tehy confessed
but still geet doesn't know arjun is maan
waiting for next part
ammu5 thumbnail
congo... superb update. loved their confrontation ...
CoolHania thumbnail
hello Reet
im ur biggest fan yar 
i loved ur in love with enemy 
and now enjoying my teacher
u r a verstile and brilliant writer
when i was reading this story's parts after 20 i cud see a glimpse of Reet who wrote in love with enemy
wish you cud complete that FF too plzzz πŸ˜³
that too soon πŸ˜‰
about my teacher i m loving this maan who came here to take revenge of his mother's death but ended up falling in love with his own wife
geet who was rude and too proudy is now guilty to even love her teacher now 
dia from enmity to buddy . and thanks for giving her chrctr a face i like pooja gor 
satya very nice charctr a loyal friend 
hope to see their love story soon 
i haven't read ch 27 till now 
will read soon
i love the way you give long chrs always with everything describing so perfectly
thanks for updating  even being ill 
take care 
lots of love 
Hania 
Edited by CoolHania - 10 years ago
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome one...keep up d gud work...cont soon
karuna_M thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fabulous update... loved it very much….. ek dum speechless,,, finally everything settled btw them…. . gonna read again 😊

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow...lovely part...uff they started with their fight but ended with their confession and so cute union of maaneet...loved it
i loved how satya supported dia when she broke down seeing maaneet together and he realised dia is more than 'someone' for him now
cont soon
sonai-adrica thumbnail
he is not going to come back ..i know that ..but if .. ever ..he does ..then i m always going to choose you .

Then close the door to past . I don't want to know anything . past . because if I know .. then I might get hurt ..Questions might arise in my mind . I can't do that all over again what happened with dia . I can't let my insecurities, my abandonment issues ruin my life . when its not only my life any more . I can't ruin you arjun ..i can't ruin us . Not again when I know me too the only one for you . I am , ..right ?

Can she be able to stick with her words when she will come to know that maan and arjun are two faces of the same coin.that time can she be able to choose arjun over maan after knowning the fact that if arjun had disclosed his true identity before then her insecurity and abandonment issues and that related suffering were long healed.been hailed from an orthodox family will she be able to digest the fact that she accused her own husband with false sexual harrasment allegetion.

Leave it... sometime i too become sadist. 😳

The proposal...
A perfect dream proposal just with a fat drop of ego..

I thought the words wouldn't need ..cause you are my love ..but you wanted me to beg . So begging geet ..

But this is what arjun singh khurana is...and for the very same reason we love him this much...hayyy
For me this man is also a frightened child from inside who wants a person who can understand his unspoken words without his effort.just like a baby.

Continud in next postEdited by sonai-adrica - 10 years ago