Chhan Chhan

Upcoming track?

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I seen people are getting hyper and complaining about the track. Well atleast it's not a kid track the reason why I hated the track like this in IPK because I can't digest a kid track but this one sounds really interested really looking forward to it I think we should just wait and watch before getting hyper over nothing. I'm glad CVS is going to add some intensity to the ChanMan love story very much needed every couple have there ups and down and our ChanMan isn't any different.

So just chill please! 
Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Sorry , what is the upcoming track with which 'people' have problems with ..I. Think I have missed those posts ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

what r u talking about?
i have not seen any1 having a problem!!

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Did you see people complaing comparing the track to the one in Sanaya previous show saying they don't want suck tracks. ðŸ˜²
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
see they are going to be all alone in forest,.its obvious we will surely get some gd romantic scenes,,,leave when we will get dhasoo epiosdes all will be quiet..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

nope i really didn't! not on IF..and i was a little busy so was off my FB home page after SBS aired.. drooled a bit and went off..wasn't there after the articles released..

btw what kid in CC? *confused* yaar!

goguma thumbnail
sunara, only  a few of us are not eager for the presence of the vamp.
no big deal...
its not like we are dampening the forum's happy mood..  😉

Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the upcoming track. A romantic honeymoon is always welcome.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No where they said about kid.His college friend who was in love with him , will meet them in the forest.

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As long as Manav ignores the other woman, I'm fine with that. But if it happens like her previous show, then I don't want that! Yes, it's natural to feel jealous of an ex (is she even an ex? or just someone he knew or hung out with in the college) of the guy you love. But if you are confident in the love that guy (husband!) has for you, it should not bother you. The question to ask is what has Manav done to show Chhan Chhan that his love for her is such that she should have no fear of anyone or anything, least of all, a college friend.
I hope they don't drag out this other woman track and focus instead on ChanMan. I'm watching this show for Sanaya. And don't want to spend my nights watching someone else!