India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Double Whammy (Page 5)

Barun_Fever Senior Member
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
ohh I haven't seen the episode yet, but loved what I read..
so will watch it tonight :)
tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FazziDiyaS

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
your episode analysis gives me more fun than the show itself..
loved it!

It was really a bad day for UB.. She not only lost her game but also almost got caught with her evil plan. Her husband is not all dumb, fortunately.. Anyways, like always she managed with lies.. Hope Manav gets to know these lies..

And the second one was once again 'modern bahu' part. Once again CC is using technology to make her life easy.. She is really smart.. 

And I liked her strategy to accept the rules of the family .. although she might not have done it as a strategic move.. but its helping her. She knows how to win challenges..

FazziDiyaS

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
can I just say -- in your face UB!!! ROFL ROFL 

haven't seen today's epi but reading it made me ROLF!!! technology bahu!!! good one!! will need to catch up tomorrow now 

FazziDiyaS

Fazzi Senior Member
Fazzi
Fazzi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alwaysforarshi

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by spirit

Just a random thought, wonder if the Sarabhais will ever find out about the fire incident? Her dad would freak out. Probably not at this point... Now I'm really curious to see if UB has any hand in that fire incident.[i.hope.not]

I doubt UB did it ... I don't think Umaben is that evil. Not so far anyway ... deliberately setting fire would be dangerous. I think it's just CC not being able to handle her pallu.

I also think it's being done so that Sanaya can get back into suits Wink 

I guess CC will decide not to tell her parents ... they would be worried sick and her dad would probably demand for her to come back home right away! He is hyper enough as it is!

Did you know that any fire-related incident with a young bride - in the first seven years of marriage - can be taken as evidence of dowry related crime? Accident or otherwise LOL I burnt my hand very badly in my third year of marriage and my friends were teasing my husband about it LOL
OMG! Hope you were OK?
I also don't think the burning was UB's doing. That would be awful! To want to murder her DIL, just because of ego?? Does this still happen??
I think if her parents, especially, dad found out, he would file for divorce right away!!!
Now, the whole incident as you say, is for her to revert to wearing her own clothes. But doesn't a shalwar suit also have a saree? (I don't know. My Indian friends sometimes wear
shalwaar-kameez, but it has a small saree to put in the neck. (Like Sanaya had in her previous show.) So, wouldn't that catch fire? Kind of defeats the purpose if that's what the whole incident is about. Unless she wears a suit without a small saree.

Ahh yes, I did hear abt this very recently somewhere,...but it's not just confined to fire related incidents, is it?  Either way, it probably acts as a deterrent and prevents a lot of those dowry related crimes. Coming to your own story, it sounds like a nasty burn!! But it sounds like your friends made the most of that unfortunate accident. Friends!! LOLYour hubby was probably not amused.LOL

I don't think UB will stoop so low, I mean this would make it hard to redeem her. Lets wait and see. Probably like u said, this is done to get the actress out of those saris. I'm sure she can't wait to get rid of the pallus LOL but in the context of the show, this will be a significant victory of sorts for CC. Won't it unsettle the peace of the BS household. No matter why or how it was achieved, the other two DiL would want the same thing... Since this takes care of two things, saree and that pallu. CC 2 UB 0Big smile

I agree with both of you, her dad and her mom too would freak out. He would certainly show up at BS house demanding she comes back with him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsshowviewerDiyaSNewbiesoapfanprincessunara

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Great analysis.. loved the epi.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Hey Diya 

Nice post as usual ..will come back to fill in 
Right now I am on a TRP overdrive LOL

ddsoapsDiyaS

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alwaysforarshi

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by spirit

Just a random thought, wonder if the Sarabhais will ever find out about the fire incident? Her dad would freak out. Probably not at this point... Now I'm really curious to see if UB has any hand in that fire incident.[i.hope.not]

I doubt UB did it ... I don't think Umaben is that evil. Not so far anyway ... deliberately setting fire would be dangerous. I think it's just CC not being able to handle her pallu.

I also think it's being done so that Sanaya can get back into suits Wink 

I guess CC will decide not to tell her parents ... they would be worried sick and her dad would probably demand for her to come back home right away! He is hyper enough as it is!

Did you know that any fire-related incident with a young bride - in the first seven years of marriage - can be taken as evidence of dowry related crime? Accident or otherwise LOL I burnt my hand very badly in my third year of marriage and my friends were teasing my husband about it LOL
OMG! Hope you were OK?
I also don't think the burning was UB's doing. That would be awful! To want to murder her DIL, just because of ego?? Does this still happen??
I think if her parents, especially, dad found out, he would file for divorce right away!!!
Now, the whole incident as you say, is for her to revert to wearing her own clothes. But doesn't a shalwar suit also have a saree? (I don't know. My Indian friends sometimes wear
shalwaar-kameez, but it has a small saree to put in the neck. (Like Sanaya had in her previous show.) So, wouldn't that catch fire? Kind of defeats the purpose if that's what the whole incident is about. Unless she wears a suit without a small saree.

I guess you are talking about the dupatta... I guess she can handle that better... even that is a fire hazard if you ask me... let's see! 

I do not think that UB is behind the fire ... if that's the case , she is truly evil and beyond redemption... and in India like mentioned above any accident within 7 years of marriage is treated seriously and the in-laws can be jailed... so guess its CC's carelessness... also remember UB has taken money from the other party .. she can be jailed if she does this!

ddsoapsDiyaS

Go to top