The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Hey Diya, wonderful summary as usual.

Now coming to UB, at the rate she is going, she will exhaust all her tricks soon. So what's next? Will she become more transparent as time goes by and her desperation increases by folds? Every time one of these plans backfire for her, CC seems to gain an admirer in the house. So all is well so far. Makes me wonder though, she will come up with something big...a master stroke?or may be not. Lets see... 

Do you think it will be all out war at any point? I ask  because of the way UB's characterization is... Just plain vindictive and evil. So may be once CC becomes aware of aub's real intention, the intensity will increase a notch. coming back to UB, I find it really odd that there is no genuine humor in her. I mean a person can have lighter moments, be herself around ppl she is not threatened by...at least. At the moment, its all one way street for her, my way or the highway...unfortunately...CC comes with her own way.LOL She needs to lighten up... 

At the moment, there is not much else going on unless this is what it's going to be about everyday, sarees suits dinner... :D is that what they show in all saas-bahu shows? I know...I know what this show is aboutBig smile but still...

I don't know ... I'm getting the feeling that this 30 day plan is just the lead into the story. Umaben's plans have been pretty transparent and harmless ... humiliating if they succeeded, but harmless. There is no way she will scare Chhanchhan away with any of them ... and not much chance that Manav will hate her and chase her away himself, which is Umaben's original plan. Today Umaben seemed quite harmless ... maybe because none of her plans worked. Tongue

The honeymoon track and the third angle is also part of Umaben's plan, I think ... unless the cv's and channel feel that the jodi has become popular so they're cashing in on that a little now, and trying to bring back viewers.

Once the 30 days are over, and CC is firmly ensconsed in the house, then the battle to tackle all the rigid traditions will start ... starting with the bahus not eating together, the clothes they wear ...  then the individual brothers and their marital problems ... the court case ... Mansi's wedding ... CC wanting to work ...
That's what the earlier show of the PH was like ... so that's why I feel this might go the same way ...as they have been showing us that all three brothers have marital problems. They've forgotten the court case for now ... they might bring it up later again ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiTheGlamourgalSiestaspiritGuineaprincessunara

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey Diya, great summary as usual. So Babuji has warmed up to the new bahu, and Manek and Manthan, as well as Mukut, like her green tea and other ideas. Also, Manthan being the shrewd man he is, knows that Mummy's explanation has huge gaping holes. And I think Chhanchhan isn't exactly clueless. Do you ever feel like Manek's sole purpose is to list his illnesses? Stomach aches, now asthma. What next? Flatulence? I'm so glad the Sarabhais are back in the show. Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshikojagoryfanDiyaSprincessunara

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
agree with u diya ..very very gd epiosde..second woicket down in the form of BABUJI..AND SURE SLOWLY people in borisagar family will aceept c..and with manav by her side no woorries...

agree tdy was nt ub day..and tmrw it will be even more bad...babuji will blame her for fire accident..sure...

very gd postt..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSprincessunara

--Sanujholic-- Senior Member
--Sanujholic--
--Sanujholic--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis!! loved the epi...!!!

DiyaS

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

updated on 1st page :)

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Hey Diya, great summary as usual. So Babuji has warmed up to the new bahu, and Manek and Manthan, as well as Mukut, like her green tea and other ideas. Also, Manthan being the shrewd man he is, knows that Mummy's explanation has huge gaping holes. And I think Chhanchhan isn't exactly clueless. Do you ever feel like Manek's sole purpose is to list his illnesses? Stomach aches, now asthma. What next? Flatulence? I'm so glad the Sarabhais are back in the show. Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

Exactly ... I noticed this about Manek earlier ... he is always sickly and sniffling about his health. And even during the wedding, when Ranjana was being teased about her wedding, it was all about how he was not well, or he had fainted or he needed the haldi for some ailment ... either he is a hypochondriac, or he is genuinely sickly. Either way, poor Ranjana gets no romance in her life! LOL

Yep ... so all the men have voiced one vote each in favour of Chhanchhan ... Babuji, Manthan, Manek and Mukut.
Kaumudi is already on Chhanchhan's side.
Sanjana is confused ... Tongue she will be on anyone's side if they order her loudly enough. But she gets swayed by Ranjana the most.

So it just leaves Ranjana as Umaben's mouthpiece ...  Umaben is a shrewd woman, but she can't handle Chhanchhan, because CC doesn't behave the way any of the bahus do ... and biggest thing, CC is not scared of her.

Let's see what Umaben does next ... tomorrow will get rid of Chhanchhan's saree for sure LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiSiestaGuinea

Go to top