Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Wednesday Epi - lovewaala episode!! (Page 4)

-Pro- Senior Member
-Pro-
-Pro-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by Pruthveshwar

Jus loved the most between Sunny and Saras was dis..

Sunny : 'Yeh le GREEN TEA , pe ley..!'

Saras : ' Aaj nai..Voh.. Kal piyunga..!'

Sunny : 'Baad mein peetha bolatho understandable.. Par KAL peetha..! W*F.! LOL

jus loved it..

And obviously the EPICUREAN DIALOGUE was CHAL JHOOTI.. at a fraction of sec when I was watching Saras say THIS dialogue , I jus remembered GABBAR SING saying NACH BASANTI..!! LMAO..!!

Sunny n Saras is always a treat to watch!! I love their comic timings. I wish to see more of this dude Sunny n hope CVs give him more screen space. He is talented n looks good too. Saras, Danny n Sunny bromance us something that wud love to watch more n more!!

Yup that was epic- chal jhooti!!!   LOL unbelievable !! Saras tu kitbag Badal Gaya re!! LOL
U thought of Gabar Singh n I thought of Dimple/ bobby. But rather Saras singing- jhoot bole kawa Kaate kaale kawe se daryo mein wapas nahin aaounga Tum dekhte rayyo!! LOL

Yaa. , even I wish that the CVS give more space to Saras-Sunny's BROMANCE , which reminds me ofTony Stark's and Hulk's BROMANCE in Avengers , its simply hillarious.. LOL

But I felt that this particular CHAL JHOOTI dialogue was something special type for Saras or maybe for GR. GR's performance was through his Heart.. so Pure Nd Perfect.. Kudos GR..! Well done.!

HOPE for such performances from our BARE BACK and BARE FRONT lead Lady too.. LOL Wink

Edited by Pruthveshwar - 26 June 2013 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
vo to mujhe pataa nahin but gauti ne mere dil ko chu liya jaan leva dialogues ki baarish karkeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

vo to mujhe pataa nahin but gauti ne mere dil ko chu liya jaan leva dialogues ki baarish karkeEmbarrassed

Han Han Mandy!! Gautam is stealing the heart of every female on this forum. My hubby has started sulking n getting pissed. Bad news for me. No SC when he is around esp if he tired after working his ass off LOL
Thank god u r still alive after those dialogues!! I had my hindi/eng translation dictionary at hand to understand them. Embarrassed
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Chal joti was so cute n funny..but now their this romantic dialogue through technology is looking exorbitant..uff i can't wait when they wl confrontation..lol, don't know what did Saras wear but he was looking pakka politician.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pro-omshreejaanu

Go to top