Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Wednesday Epi - lovewaala episode!!

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

The epi was abt love all the way!! Embarrassed

It was abt SaMud love n passionate commitment towards each other, both nurturing their love to transcend time!! As Saras said they don't need to say anything!! "Pyaar toh mehsoos kiya jaata hain"Heart

Saras has started living life thru Kumud's eyes and declared to her – "tum mere andar bassti ho"

Kumud declared – I turned Mrs Saraswatichandra Vyas the day we have exchanged the garland of love and that's why I am fasting for her hubby's long life!!

N Saras fasted for Kumud because he would not want to live a longer life if Kumud was not with him!! That was really one wow dialogue!!Star

Edit:

"Liar Liar Pants on Fire" screamed Saras to times Kumud for lying abt her tastes n abt the vrat!! The way he said – chal jhooti!!LOL Adorablechandra!!

Saras n Sunny scene was hilarious!! Sunny's comic timing is too good!!LOL N I love chamcha Danny for informing big bro abt Kumud's fast!! Btw he has the cutest smile!!

Anybody can tell me wat was Saras wearing today?? It looked like he stole a suit from Mr Atal Bihari Vajpayee's wardrobe!!ROFL

Watchworthy Wednesday!! Watch it for Saras smile n the way he says - ur honewaala pati is fasting for u!!

Who has such an adorable honewaala pati, plz come forward because "patis' definitely are like LN n VC!! LOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuwikileaksricha6Myameentharun123-Pro-dazzzlingsamarthasanjaysvijaya77kittenloverSamsangeethacharmz517twilahappychappyLazyLad14TheMogamboShanUlasRitu-M_NiraILTHBEB-B.N.K-Nikki_Titli

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
it was a mushy eppie sunny and danny are samud fans 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyLazyLad14omshreejaanu

M_Nira IF-Sizzlerz
M_Nira
M_Nira

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Loved the epi...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14omshreejaanu

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
its from his wardrobe he was wearing it when he went to give prizes in IPL ...its a khadi waste kinda thing...we call it Sadri in north Indian hindi ...it looks smart my hubby has one too ...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14omshreejaanu

vidz2122 IF-Rockerz
vidz2122
vidz2122

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
nice post dear
i missed the second half of the epi bcoz some of my relatives came to my house during the first interval they didnt allow me to see correctly i thought i cud watch @9.30 in DD but unfortunately we have power cut here
but no prblm i will watch @ 11

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundhappychappyLazyLad14omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

its from his wardrobe he was wearing it when he went to give prizes in IPL ...its a khadi waste kinda thing...we call it Sadri in north Indian hindi ...it looks smart my hubby has one too ...lol

Ok!! I dunno abt these suitsLOL Do they wear it that tight?? Well Saras looked more like a politician to me than a businessman!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

The epi was abt love all the way!! Embarrassed

"Liar Liar Pants on Fire" screamed Saras to times Kumud for lying abt her tastes n abt the vrat!! The way he said ' chal jhooti!!LOL Adorablechandra!!

Watchworthy Wednesday!! Watch it for Saras smile n the way he says - ur honewaala pati is fasting for u!!...

Yes, it was a concentrated dose of love all the way though.  As if they were stuffing it all in before DoomsDay arrives!  God Save Us All!   Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03LazyLad14omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dasan.divya

nice post dear
i missed the second half of the epi bcoz some of my relatives came to my house during the first interval they didnt allow me to see correctly i thought i cud watch @9.30 in DD but unfortunately we have power cut here
but no prblm i will watch @ 11

Second part is good. N Saras is full on "dialogue" mode today n Kumud ki toh bolti band hogayi!!I guess he is indeed feeling good starving himself for Kumud!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14

Go to top