Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ufff CVs Enough Golden Boy CRAP now !!!!

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Kripa karo CVs Bas bhi karo 😡 Had se bhi jyada bakwas hogayi ab toh 😳🤣 Na jaane what what Illogical Things we are seeing in our show these days 😲 Uff ye CVs humein Pagal karke chodenge😡🤣

And Please Bhai I had ENOUGH  of You 😭😭😭
I REALLY DID TRY to Accept you with a hope that one day you will mend your Golden Heart and at least be a Proper Villain . But ALAS as expected, I turned out Wrong !!!!! 🥱

Now I am in such a big Dilemma Bhai, ki Kya bataun 😭😭😭
On one side I love RishBala like anything which force me to watch this CRAP IDIOTIC TRACK & on other side You never fail to Irritate me every day with that same expressionless stone face & Out of the World Karnamas 🤪

I know Bhai won't get out of the show till DD gets back from JDJ shoots, but CVs Can I ask one SIMPLE Question 🤔

Whats so WRONG in making your Sultan a VILLAIN?????????? 😕

You think Villains are not loved by Audiences????😕 Come-On RK's Grey Shades & Deepali had been accepted so well by audiences and gained so much appreciation all over🤔

And The Ridiculous Thing is CVs can make a Hero Villain but not a character who was supposed to enter as an Antagonist in the show one 😲 But they'll force us with Golden-Heart OVERDOSE till we finally get sick of the show 👏

Bhai simply CAN'T GAIN SYMPATHY even if Channel & CVs give him the Saddest Story of the world 🥱 Bcoz the character has been damaged to such an extreme extent that it can't be mended  Lemme say how 😃

- One Day Bhai ties his Son, shows off to audience that he is a Dangerous Gangster Oiii Maaa😲
- But then hears lectures from a girl for a WEEK & TADA!!!!!!!🤣

Speed >> c                                      
Khatarnak Gangster =========>> Gains Golden Heart

where c = Speed of Light

Btw Golden Heart means You can't believe how Golden 😲🤣

A Golden Heart that Suddenly & Completely forgets about his dead wife whose screams were echoing in his head the Previous Night before Holi I guess 🤢 For whom he kept pooja on her barsi but then,
Kya karein ye Golden Heart hai ki Maanta Nahi 🥱

Apni Dead Wife ko Maaro Goli, Dusron ke Wives toh there na to Fantasise About & Eye on 😃

I still remember that day in Forum when all people were actually excited about Sultaan's entry & were ready to welcome him but dekho Kya hogaya 😆😆😆

Sultaan's Characterisation has been presented to viewers in a very messy way And since he was a NEW entry in the show, so such Weird Character with Extra-ordinary Moving On skills & Acquiring JetSpeed for doing the same only increased irritation & DISGUST among audiences which continues till now 🤢

Please CVs now SPARE US!!!!!!!!!! Ab aur nahi saha jaata
Or else if you love your Bhai so much & will continue Polishing his Golden Heart 10 times a Day then Please Give RishBala a Farewell from MEIEJ. Aap bhi khush, Hum bhi khush.

I am super-pissed at CVs, Show ko kya se kya bana dala 🤢
CVs were you the same people whose Effort & Hard-work I admired like anything for almost a year ??????????????????

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

cv's ko bolke kuch fayda nahi...they have drowned their brains in the same pond from which bhai jumped out like a frog! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bang on post Dreamsy 👏
CVs are busy in gold plating for Sultan so they cant hear u..srsly show ko barbaad kar ke rakh diya hai..kaha gaye woh din jab episode dekhane ke liye mare jaate the and now koi farak hi nahi padata 🤢

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awosum post..cv's ko bolke kuch fayda nahi hoga..😆mai to bore ho gayi ho iss crap track say..
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post Nikki, you just spoke my mind, am tired of this continuous Bhai crap🥱 just coz of RishBala am tolerating this crap😡 but i dnt think he will go even after Drashti finishes her JDJ show, he is here to stay till the end and eat our remaining brains🤣 and CV just couldnt develop his character properly, so getting sympathy frm viewers is like a dream, the biggest blunder CV did ws by killing Balraj, he had enough potential which they cld hv used anytime, but nope they killed him and introduced Goldie Bhai, who is good for nothing🥱Edited by Rihan05 - 10 years ago
babita_14388 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right,,,,
but the truth is they r not gonna listen us,,,,,,,, so will have to bear this,
show ki aisi lat lagi hai ke na dekhe banta hai aur na hi chode,,,,,,,,,,,,
kambhakht badtameez dil maane na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
-Narnia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsom post...totally agree
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post
i'm watching this crap only for rishbala...lekin ab mujase Sultan ka expressionless face dekha nahi jata 🤢 Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic post!!!👏

lov ur points fr sultan ...he's meant to b a villain n dats only way ppl r gonna accept him...n not by demeaning th male lead fr giving bhai imortance!!
things r getting more n more riddikulous by th day!!!😡

Wahyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bang in post pliz tweet ur post to the cvs so they can get their brains back which r lost in making bhai n family