Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Ufff CVs Enough Golden Boy CRAP now !!!!

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Kripa karo CVs Bas bhi karo Angry Had se bhi jyada bakwas hogayi ab toh Stern SmileROFL Na jaane what what Illogical Things we are seeing in our show these days Shocked Uff ye CVs humein Pagal karke chodengeAngryROFL

And Please Bhai I had ENOUGH  of You CryCryCry
I REALLY DID TRY to Accept you with a hope that one day you will mend your Golden Heart and at least be a Proper Villain . But ALAS as expected, I turned out Wrong !!!!! Sleepy

Now I am in such a big Dilemma Bhai, ki Kya bataun CryCryCry
On one side I love RishBala like anything which force me to watch this CRAP IDIOTIC TRACK Ouch & on other side You never fail to Irritate me every day with that same expressionless stone face & Out of the World Karnamas Silly

I know Bhai won't get out of the show till DD gets back from JDJ shoots, but CVs Can I ask one SIMPLE Question Ermm

Whats so WRONG in making your Sultan a VILLAIN?????????? Confused

You think Villains are not loved by Audiences????Confused Come-On RK's Grey Shades & Deepali had been accepted so well by audiences and gained so much appreciation all overErmm

And The Ridiculous Thing is CVs can make a Hero Villain but not a character who was supposed to enter as an Antagonist in the show one Shocked But they'll force us with Golden-Heart OVERDOSE till we finally get sick of the show Clap

Bhai simply CAN'T GAIN SYMPATHY even if Channel & CVs give him the Saddest Story of the world Sleepy Bcoz the character has been damaged to such an extreme extent that it can't be mended Ouch Lemme say how Big smile

- One Day Bhai ties his Son, shows off to audience that he is a Dangerous Gangster Oiii MaaaShocked
- But then hears lectures from a girl for a WEEK & TADA!!!!!!!ROFL

Speed >> c                                      
Khatarnak Gangster =========>> Gains Golden Heart

where c = Speed of Light Wacko

Btw Golden Heart means You can't believe how Golden ShockedROFL

A Golden Heart that Suddenly & Completely forgets about his dead wife whose screams were echoing in his head the Previous Night before Holi I guess Dead For whom he kept pooja on her barsi but then,
Kya karein ye Golden Heart hai ki Maanta Nahi Sleepy

Apni Dead Wife ko Maaro Goli, Dusron ke Wives toh there na to Fantasise About & Eye on Big smile

I still remember that day in Forum when all people were actually excited about Sultaan's entry & were ready to welcome him but dekho Kya hogaya LOLLOLLOL

Sultaan's Characterisation has been presented to viewers in a very messy way And since he was a NEW entry in the show, so such Weird Character with Extra-ordinary Moving On skills & Acquiring JetSpeed for doing the same only increased irritation & DISGUST among audiences which continues till now Dead

Please CVs now SPARE US!!!!!!!!!! Ab aur nahi saha jaata Ouch
Or else if you love your Bhai so much & will continue Polishing his Golden Heart 10 times a Day then Please Give RishBala a Farewell from MEIEJ. Aap bhi khush, Hum bhi khush.

I am super-pissed at CVs, Show ko kya se kya bana dala Dead
CVs were you the same people whose Effort & Hard-work I admired like anything for almost a year ??????????????????

Edited by swethasyam08 - 29 June 2013 at 10:32pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92madhulovesrksyasyaparulkinutharu23maneet2086babita_14388sweetmaya_khanjoesonefaizaanwarbonhishikhaWahyasmahimeshamasan1subashnihinapriyaapvsluvyou1mangaloresoni28teletubbymadhvi4gurtiMFarah13Taniya20aan-rishgurudrishti.SoulMates.hinasadiqJOHNdaCENASagar21TuMeriBrienneOfTarthcool_sriabhaylovepiasusan7..sairat..anitaraniGugumintiMaria-capri..NadiaZ..DushtDanaf.Laters.Baby_Tangled_ennishetValar.Morghuliswar_is_peaceBefikre.MishtyLove.leelaa9-DZ-

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

cv's ko bolke kuch fayda nahi...they have drowned their brains in the same pond from which bhai jumped out like a frog! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by war_is_peace - 26 June 2013 at 11:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrfariha_92MercuryVenusTaniya20Niki_cool

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
bang on post Dreamsy Clap
CVs are busy in gold plating for Sultan so they cant hear u..srsly show ko barbaad kar ke rakh diya hai..kaha gaye woh din jab episode dekhane ke liye mare jaate the and now koi farak hi nahi padata Dead

Edited by swethasyam08 - 29 June 2013 at 10:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babita_14388Niki_cool

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
superbbb post...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Awosum post..cv's ko bolke kuch fayda nahi hoga..LOLmai to bore ho gayi ho iss crap track say..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_coolGuguminti

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Sultan is untolerable.

Niki_cool

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Excellent post Nikki, you just spoke my mind, am tired of this continuous Bhai crapSleepy just coz of RishBala am tolerating this crapAngry but i dnt think he will go even after Drashti finishes her JDJ show, he is here to stay till the end and eat our remaining brainsROFL and CV just couldnt develop his character properly, so getting sympathy frm viewers is like a dream, the biggest blunder CV did ws by killing Balraj, he had enough potential which they cld hv used anytime, but nope they killed him and introduced Goldie Bhai, who is good for nothingSleepy

Edited by Rihan05 - 27 June 2013 at 1:37am

Niki_cool

babita_14388 Senior Member
babita_14388
babita_14388

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
right,,,,
but the truth is they r not gonna listen us,,,,,,,, so will have to bear this,
show ki aisi lat lagi hai ke na dekhe banta hai aur na hi chode,,,,,,,,,,,,
kambhakht badtameez dil maane na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post: