Jodha Akbar

The blooming ROSE of the desert <3

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

He has heard about her'. Heard  that she was so beautiful that anyone would like to be destroyed admiring her beauty, her grace' She was emblazoned with such unworldly light that everyone seemed to be drawn towards her like a firefly.. And that's exactly what happened to our Janu Janwar Jalal.. 😳 😆 ☺️

Jalal wanted to visit Rajputana, just so that he could get a view of his next conquest.. Well, It was an excuse he could only sell to Abdul, not us.. 😆 Because we know what he was really upto.. His mind was actually wanting a glimpse of the princess he has heard so much about.. ☺️ The prinscess who had the strength to stop a advancing troop of army just with a powerful threatening.. May be he knew after all that he has come very close to meet his true better half.. The one who would be a real great match for him.. That's why amidst of all the crowd, all the festivity his eyes seekes only her presence.. even before knowing that she would be there.. ☺️

And how can our princess, the rose of the desert not come to the festival when her real prince charming was craving for a sight of her so badly??? ☺️ 😳 And the glow in her face!!!! 😳 She was glowing with the anticipation of seeing the reflection of her beloved in the water.. And that glow in her face did it for our jallu.. He was literally smitten by her.. (and was it just me or someone else also felt like Jodha's anticipation was not really for Suryabhan?? Why did I felt like she was expecting someone else without knowing that who it might be?? 😆)

And then she got to see his reflection, reflecton of her jallu !!!!!! She was shocked.. 😲 But she was pleasantly shocked.. 😳 😆 PLEASANT being the keyword here.. ☺️ But that's when the downpour started,and  even though she tried so hard to glance back to get a good view of the man in the reflection she got disappointed.. Oh!! How hard she tried, even though her mother was urging her to go 😆 (Hmmm Princess Jodha' Why do I smell a desperate need there?? )

And the reward???? 😳 ☺️

Well the reward of all this pleasant scenes was that we audience got to see such Magical, electrifying, raw passion that literally burned the screen.. ☺️ And that passion didn't only set our souls on fire, it also set Jalal's heart and soul on fire without him even realizing it.. That's why he didn't hesitate for a moment to put his hand into the fire.. the burn in his hand was negligible compared to the burn in his soul.. And without even realizing what fate has in store for him, he started seeking the rose with every fibre of his being' ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️

P.S: Thanx to the CV's for gifting us such a wonderful episode.. Arre abhi se aisee scorching hot chemistry dikhaa rahe ho.. Baad me kya hume maar ne ka plan hain?? ☺️  ❤️

P.P.S: I liked how they said that Jalal's life was about to change and he didn't have the slightest idea'  ❤️  ❤️

Edited by Dikshi92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written dude!

You have such amazing diction!

As if the episode wasn't epic enough,that you made an even more epic description! 

I cant tell you,how beautiful today's episode was!

The location,the bgm,best of all,the look in Jalal's eyes! ☺️

*the entire episode,i kept saying "how i wish i was paridhi and Rajat would be staring at me "

Ah!that boy i tell you,he is such a thief!keeps stealing my heart! 😆
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
Dikshi92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: disha15

beautifully written dude!

You have such amazing diction!

As if the episode wasn't epic enough,that you made an even more epic description! 
^ Thank you very much dear.. 😳 I also liked writing it.. It came without much effort since I was thinking about Rajat..

I cant tell you,how beautiful today's episode was!

The location,the bgm,best of all,the look in Jalal's eyes! ☺️
^ The BG was really epic.. I need that BG tune 😳

*the entire episode,i kept saying "how i wish i was paridhi and Rajat would be staring at me "

Ah!that boy i tell you,he is such a thief!keeps stealing my heart! 😆
^ hum sab ko hain Ishq nai maara 😳 ☺️ Rajat.. Ufff.. how hot he looks when he stares like that  ☺️ ❤️

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Your post is just BRILLIANT girl , take a bow ! 👏
Today's episode was EPIC , beautiful...amazing...you described n said it all . 
I've never seen THIS good chemistry ever in any TV couple in the very first episode together  ...n I'm watching tv shows regularly n in large amount since I was 7 . 😛
 The entire sequence on the ghat was something truely BEAUTIFUL...heart-touching...Akdha rockks ! 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Jalal's dream sequence at the end of the episode showed clearly that how desperately he now wants to posses Jodha...that every fibre of his body is now aching to have her in her arms...
I must mention here that Rajat gave perfect expression today...his stare at Jodha was full of so much passion...even I was reddening at his looks . ☺️
Dikshi92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Your post is just BRILLIANT girl , take a bow ! 👏

Today's episode was EPIC , beautiful...amazing...you described n said it all . 
^ Thank you 😳
I've never seen THIS good chemistry ever in any TV couple in the very first episode together  ...n I'm watching tv shows regularly n in large amount since I was 7 . 😛
 The entire sequence on the ghat was something truely BEAUTIFUL...heart-touching...Akdha rockks ! 
^ Totally agreed!!!! Akdha rocks.. 👏  But we have to give some credit to EK as well.. She do knows how to create passionate chemistry.. But in case of Akdha she has outdone herself!!! 👏

Dikshi92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Jalal's dream sequence at the end of the episode showed clearly that how desperately he now wants to posses Jodha...that every fibre of his body is now aching to have her in her arms...

I must mention here that Rajat gave perfect expression today...his stare at Jodha was full of so much passion...even I was reddening at his looks . ☺️

@Blue: Me too!!!!!!!! And with my mom sitting beside me.. But I was too occupied to care... Uff I can get lost in his gaze forever!!! ☺️ ❤️
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yes EK has hit the bulls eyes this time . Good for her . 😃 😆
Sexylicious. thumbnail
I loved jalals dream part where he imagined himself with jodha! And amazing post yaar! Today's episode stole my heart away! Can't wait for the next episodes!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Jodha was very confused about whose reflection she saw at the river water ?