Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

This is what I was fearing and CV's have proved me right, they have turned Swayam's character into a very DUMB character. If this would have been the old Swayam, till now he would have already made 20 trips to Sharon's room from her window and would have already executed out the plan also to make Sharon special, but no the CV's have completely ignored them and now I feel, they were better off before confession. Atleast they talked.

Only ruining Swayam character like hell 😡 Swayam ko Vicky samajkar lagva diya duronki advise lene wake up cv's this Swayam not vicky or nil jo rey se advise le rahe wo bhi gf ko impress karne ke liye! Swayam is able to impress plz stop draging Swayam loverboy image!
poojavrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -spongy-

i love the boys

but for the first time in history
i hated REYAM scene to the core
i dont know how it happened but it did...
i mean the lver boy taking tips from some one else
sharon loves HIM THE WAY HE IS..
usko dusro se tip lene ki koi zarurat nahi hain

cv's gave us one more reason to hate ReYam!
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, we are not getting any exclusive SwaRon scenes. And to top that, Swayam"s character is being ruined! He was the one who claimed that he could read Sharon in and out! What happened to that Swayam Shekhawat? is he dead or does he have amnesia? Why does he have to go to Rey for advice? And what has happened to Rey? He could understand both Swayam and Sharon completely which is why he was always so positive about SwaRon being together! SO what has happened to him? Does he have amnesia too? Completely diappointed I am!! The gang scenes are not making any sense at all too!!
-Amrita!

..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
keeping those 3 episodes in mind, Swaron definitely do not look like a couple. a couple generally prefer spending time togetehr romancing with each other but here, we cant even find a bit of romance. and swayam going to rey for help, r u serious? he is the ultimate loverboy and doesnt relaly need help when it comes to Sharon. im still waiitng for the swaron journey to start as yet theyve again gone on halt 
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think palki ma'am thinks after giving such awesome confession fans won't ask for Swaron for another week:/:/
Plz give us proper Swaron scenes...these reyam scenes are now going beyond limits:@ as they say " too much is too bad" now reyam has become too much:@
Do you even realize cv's about wat have you done with swayam's character??
I want this NDC to get over as early as possible:@
poojavrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: idiot_box

Firstly, we are not getting any exclusive SwaRon scenes. And to top that, Swayam"s character is being ruined! He was the one who claimed that he could read Sharon in and out! What happened to that Swayam Shekhawat? is he dead or does he have amnesia? Why does he have to go to Rey for advice? And what has happened to Rey? He could understand both Swayam and Sharon completely which is why he was always so positive about SwaRon being together! SO what has happened to him? Does he have amnesia too? Completely diappointed I am!! The gang scenes are not making any sense at all too!!
-Amrita!

seriously can't belive these are wohi creatives jinhone Swayam aur Sharon jaise unique characters diye...??? And now cv's are trying to Show Swayam character like Vicky or nilesh utter disappointed
poojavrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aishaa..

keepingthose 3 episodes in mind, Swaron definitely do not look like a couple. a couple generally prefer spending time togetehr romancing with each other but here, we cant even find a bit of romance. and swayam going to rey for help, r u serious? he is the ultimate loverboy and doesnt relaly need help when it comes to Sharon. im still waiitng for the swaron journey to start as yet theyve again gone on halt

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Till now I'm managing this with that essence and magic, confession created!!! But for how long do CV's think we'll accept this no talk no meet phase if swaron? My patience has reached the last level...

If we don't get any SwaRon scene today, I might really get irritated with this ignorance!!! 

Swayam the Majnu boy has become swayam the ghajini boy, who forgot that know one knows Sharon better than him!!
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
poojavrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aishaa..

keepingthose 3 episodes in mind, Swaron definitely do not look like a couple. a couple generally prefer spending time togetehr romancing with each other but here, we cant even find a bit of romance. and swayam going to rey for help, r u serious? he is the ultimate loverboy and doesnt relaly need help when it comes to Sharon. im still waiitng for the swaron journey to start as yet theyve again gone on halt

these three day's were totaly torture for all SwaRon fans 😡
poojavrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Till now I'm managing this with that essence and magic, confession created!!! But for how long do CV's think we'll accept this no talk no meet phase if swaron? My patience has reached the last level...

If we don't get any SwaRon scene today, I might really get irritated with this ignorance!!!

Swayam the Majnu boy has become swayam the ghajini boy, who forgot that know one knows Sharon better than him!!

so agree with you...we really don't understand whats wrong with Swayam these days he was totaly behaving like vicky-nilesh...cv's change the Swayam character from Loverboy to Gajniboy!Edited by VRUSHAN555 - 10 years ago