Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Spread the Love...a post for Kriyanshians <3<3<3 (Page 5)

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Incandescence.

I was wandering here last night, but couldn't comment.

Right now, I am fussing about something.

So my comment is reserved.

I am back, so first of all, DD i wanna give you a crushing hug Hug

For me my Kr fellow friends have been more that Friends. They have become now a part of my life. Its been around 2 years since I'v known them, and almost every day, I simply spend quality time with them. Anky, Vaish, My BQueens, DD ,Snigs, Deetha, Aishu Di, Akku (I met u recently ;) )... and I am still making many more...

And especially Anky and Vaish! You too...Ermm.. should I say it? :P I love you too. For Vaish I may be someone like her, We too have great time together, spamming, calling each others with names, discussing about something all the time. And for Anky, I maybe a small one who adores her and follows her, like a small sister, I want you to restart calling me "Chotu" hehheehe.. we whatsapped sop much today :P :p And I love spending time with you! And with m Baisu too..

Baisu is like a Kid  , ;). She gets hyper. And she is cute when she acts like the one.

And my recent buddy Deepika Di, whom I call DD. I have came to know such a cute person like you. You are so cute Di and a great friend also. I want this relation of ours to stay for a long time :D I Want to know more about you. I love you.You are a great poet Di. And a  great writer too. :D :*

My sayings must be limited but my feelings are not.

I am glad to have such great friends.

Whom I love so much! Hug

awww...u were supposed to share about ur Kriyanshian frndsEmbarrassed...u spoke abt me as welll...awww...u r a cute and sweet kid to me Smile...u a fabulous writer(everyone knows abt it)..even i want to know more abt u EmbarrassedSmile...love u too ...HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.Angelic.x.Chaos

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Amazing post Deep! 

Sometimes, I regret the fact that I didn't interact with many of SS fans during the good old days. Because, I personally am a fan of many of you. :P

But coming to this post, this gave me that warm, fuzzy goody goody wali feeling! 

And a big bear hug to everyone who mentioned my name. Me louvs you all! 

I really don't want to write anything on KR.. Cause I'd rather talk about some awesome people I know here rather than KR. :D

Deepu, you are one of the most sane and sensible people I have come to know here. And trust me, that's a really big achievement! 

Next comes in line "Chotu"... Khush ab? I dunno y i stopped Chotu?? Maybe cause I started loving Pupu!! hehehehe. But yeah, Chotu has come a long way when it concerns writing. And even in other areas of life, I know for a fact that she'll continue succeeding because that's just how cool she is. 

Vaish, I really think I should say that you are the most hyper chota sa 5th class ka baccha I know. Heheehheee.. See, ab toh sabne pic dekh ke yahi declare kar dia hai. But yeah, I love you and you know it. You work hard for almost everything. In many quirky ways, you are quite like Kyoko. 

Tish, I miss you dear! Like seriously miss you. You have no idea how few works I read on IF. And you almost contribute to 100 % of those works.. So if there is somebody who has been elated by your comeback, its ME. 

There is Anu, an awesome awesome person with amazing reviewing skills. I louvvv you. 

There is Nivi!!! My sweetheart SS fan Nivi! I literally feel that you rock! Like you are the coolest Tannu fan I know! Hehehe!

Dee and Snigs and Asma.. Somehow, weirdly, I can only associate your trio saath mei.. Matlab you guys are so intertwined in my najar. And you three have been like three pillars when it comes to keeping this forum alive and ajar with KR. So, I can only commend you on your hardwork. 

Hmm, baaki ka baad mei likhing. Suppaa Tired on a Friday. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Snigs._Deepika_Angelic.x.Chaosagirlhasnoname.

Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
amazing post dearThumbs Up...
kriyaansh r forever in our heart n no 1 can take their place n for us our journey with kriyaansh will b never ending as they ll always b in our heartsDay Dreaming...luv kriyaansh n arsha. n all kriyaanshians for keeping them aliveHeart..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs._Deepika_Angelic.x.Chaos

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anky-

Amazing post Deep! 

Sometimes, I regret the fact that I didn't interact with many of SS fans during the good old days. Because, I personally am a fan of many of you. :P

But coming to this post, this gave me that warm, fuzzy goody goody wali feeling! 

And a big bear hug to everyone who mentioned my name. Me louvs you all! 

I really don't want to write anything on KR.. Cause I'd rather talk about some awesome people I know here rather than KR. :D

Deepu, you are one of the most sane and sensible people I have come to know here. And trust me, that's a really big achievement! 

Next comes in line "Chotu"... Khush ab? I dunno y i stopped Chotu?? Maybe cause I started loving Pupu!! hehehehe. But yeah, Chotu has come a long way when it concerns writing. And even in other areas of life, I know for a fact that she'll continue succeeding because that's just how cool she is. 

Vaish, I really think I should say that you are the most hyper chota sa 5th class ka baccha I know. Heheehheee.. See, ab toh sabne pic dekh ke yahi declare kar dia hai. But yeah, I love you and you know it. You work hard for almost everything. In many quirky ways, you are quite like Kyoko. 

Tish, I miss you dear! Like seriously miss you. You have no idea how few works I read on IF. And you almost contribute to 100 % of those works.. So if there is somebody who has been elated by your comeback, its ME. 

There is Anu, an awesome awesome person with amazing reviewing skills. I louvvv you. 

There is Nivi!!! My sweetheart SS fan Nivi! I literally feel that you rock! Like you are the coolest Tannu fan I know! Hehehe!

Dee and Snigs and Asma.. Somehow, weirdly, I can only associate your trio saath mei.. Matlab you guys are so intertwined in my najar. And you three have been like three pillars when it comes to keeping this forum alive and ajar with KR. So, I can only commend you on your hardwork. 

Hmm, baaki ka baad mei likhing. Suppaa Tired on a Friday. 

awww..thanks Anky Hug..i am glad u liked this post..i wanted to make this since a long time but didnt get the right opportunity...thanks for those kind words dear...coming from u it means a lot...u are one of those genuine people over here whom i admire and i have learnt many things from u..dont ask what EmbarrassedTongue...and i hope i get to know u more with time...

Snigs.Angelic.x.Chaos_SenbonZakura_

Roxxy47 IF-Rockerz
Roxxy47
Roxxy47

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Such a Superb post it is Deep Di Hug...
N I was about to miss it Ouch...

Well!!! I don't have much to say Embarrassed...
All I can say is that KriYaansh was the reason I discovered IF LOL...
N I joined this forum just to read stories about KR , written by very Amazing and talented people present here...
N KriYaansh was the only reason i met and made such Awesome friends out here...

I wasn't here when KR and SS fans didn't go along well , But i have heard about this from my friends...
N it didn't seemed the right thing...
But then when KR fans were upset , SS fans were there to help us , console us, forgetting that once they used to fight...
Which shows how Sweet people are here Smile...

I'm haating from the main topic now Embarrassed...
KriYaansh is always alive in our memories ,'our hearts N will always be Approve...

Thank you Di for making such a Fabulous post Hug...
We don't know each other much Embarrassed...
But i would love to get to know u Big smile.

Snigs._Deepika_Angelic.x.Chaos

Angelic.x.Chaos IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic.x.Chaos
Angelic.x.Chaos

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
this is a wonderful post deep di..

kriyaansh are out of this world...

they are the best...

and they live in our hearts...

love ya kriyaansh

Smile

~Anu~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs._Deepika_

zona_malik IF-Dazzler
zona_malik
zona_malik

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Me toh is here on IF just becoz of KRIYAANSH N KRIYAANSHIANS...i hav many other fav couples too but cudn't resist dis one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Go to top