Spread the Love...a post for Kriyanshians <3<3<3 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing post Deep! 

Sometimes, I regret the fact that I didn't interact with many of SS fans during the good old days. Because, I personally am a fan of many of you. :P

But coming to this post, this gave me that warm, fuzzy goody goody wali feeling! 

And a big bear hug to everyone who mentioned my name. Me louvs you all! 

I really don't want to write anything on KR.. Cause I'd rather talk about some awesome people I know here rather than KR. :D

Deepu, you are one of the most sane and sensible people I have come to know here. And trust me, that's a really big achievement! 

Next comes in line "Chotu"... Khush ab? I dunno y i stopped Chotu?? Maybe cause I started loving Pupu!! hehehehe. But yeah, Chotu has come a long way when it concerns writing. And even in other areas of life, I know for a fact that she'll continue succeeding because that's just how cool she is. 

Vaish, I really think I should say that you are the most hyper chota sa 5th class ka baccha I know. Heheehheee.. See, ab toh sabne pic dekh ke yahi declare kar dia hai. But yeah, I love you and you know it. You work hard for almost everything. In many quirky ways, you are quite like Kyoko. 

Tish, I miss you dear! Like seriously miss you. You have no idea how few works I read on IF. And you almost contribute to 100 % of those works.. So if there is somebody who has been elated by your comeback, its ME. 

There is Anu, an awesome awesome person with amazing reviewing skills. I louvvv you. 

There is Nivi!!! My sweetheart SS fan Nivi! I literally feel that you rock! Like you are the coolest Tannu fan I know! Hehehe!

Dee and Snigs and Asma.. Somehow, weirdly, I can only associate your trio saath mei.. Matlab you guys are so intertwined in my najar. And you three have been like three pillars when it comes to keeping this forum alive and ajar with KR. So, I can only commend you on your hardwork. 

Hmm, baaki ka baad mei likhing. Suppaa Tired on a Friday. 
amazing post dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...
kriyaansh r forever in our heart n no 1 can take their place n for us our journey with kriyaansh will b never ending as they ll always b in our hearts...luv kriyaansh n arsha. n all kriyaanshians for keeping them alive❀️..
Originally posted by -Anky-

Amazing post Deep! 

Sometimes, I regret the fact that I didn't interact with many of SS fans during the good old days. Because, I personally am a fan of many of you. :P

But coming to this post, this gave me that warm, fuzzy goody goody wali feeling! 

And a big bear hug to everyone who mentioned my name. Me louvs you all! 

I really don't want to write anything on KR.. Cause I'd rather talk about some awesome people I know here rather than KR. :D

Deepu, you are one of the most sane and sensible people I have come to know here. And trust me, that's a really big achievement! 

Next comes in line "Chotu"... Khush ab? I dunno y i stopped Chotu?? Maybe cause I started loving Pupu!! hehehehe. But yeah, Chotu has come a long way when it concerns writing. And even in other areas of life, I know for a fact that she'll continue succeeding because that's just how cool she is. 

Vaish, I really think I should say that you are the most hyper chota sa 5th class ka baccha I know. Heheehheee.. See, ab toh sabne pic dekh ke yahi declare kar dia hai. But yeah, I love you and you know it. You work hard for almost everything. In many quirky ways, you are quite like Kyoko. 

Tish, I miss you dear! Like seriously miss you. You have no idea how few works I read on IF. And you almost contribute to 100 % of those works.. So if there is somebody who has been elated by your comeback, its ME. 

There is Anu, an awesome awesome person with amazing reviewing skills. I louvvv you. 

There is Nivi!!! My sweetheart SS fan Nivi! I literally feel that you rock! Like you are the coolest Tannu fan I know! Hehehe!

Dee and Snigs and Asma.. Somehow, weirdly, I can only associate your trio saath mei.. Matlab you guys are so intertwined in my najar. And you three have been like three pillars when it comes to keeping this forum alive and ajar with KR. So, I can only commend you on your hardwork. 

Hmm, baaki ka baad mei likhing. Suppaa Tired on a Friday. 

awww..thanks Anky πŸ€—..i am glad u liked this post..i wanted to make this since a long time but didnt get the right opportunity...thanks for those kind words dear...coming from u it means a lot...u are one of those genuine people over here whom i admire and i have learnt many things from u..dont ask what πŸ˜³πŸ˜›...and i hope i get to know u more with time...
Such a Superb post it is Deep Di πŸ€—...
N I was about to miss it ...

Well!!! I don't have much to say 😳...
All I can say is that KriYaansh was the reason I discovered IF πŸ˜†...
N I joined this forum just to read stories about KR , written by very Amazing and talented people present here...
N KriYaansh was the only reason i met and made such Awesome friends out here...

I wasn't here when KR and SS fans didn't go along well , But i have heard about this from my friends...
N it didn't seemed the right thing...
But then when KR fans were upset , SS fans were there to help us , console us, forgetting that once they used to fight...
Which shows how Sweet people are here πŸ˜Š...

I'm haating from the main topic now 😳...
KriYaansh is always alive in our memories ,'our hearts N will always be ...

Thank you Di for making such a Fabulous post πŸ€—...
We don't know each other much 😳...
But i would love to get to know u πŸ˜ƒ.
this is a wonderful post deep di..

kriyaansh are out of this world...

they are the best...

and they live in our hearts...

love ya kriyaansh

😊

~Anu~

Me toh is here on IF just becoz of KRIYAANSH N KRIYAANSHIANS...i hav many other fav couples too but cudn't resist dis one